Deadpool Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman

Blind
"There's a reason this is my Cinemax hand..."

Rewmac
"You mean...I'm losing my uncanny knack to tell the Olsen twins apart?"

ThePittman
Originally posted by Blind
"There's a reason this is my Cinemax hand..." Originally posted by Rewmac
"You mean...I'm losing my uncanny knack to tell the Olsen twins apart?" laughing

Galan777
"Bend over and take a deep breath"

ThePittman
Originally posted by Galan777
"Bend over and take a deep breath" That is wrong, funny but wrong stick out tongue

invisiblewoman
okay this will only hurt for a minute

ThePittman
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
okay this will only hurt for a minute laughing a lot of butt jokes pitt_shifty

invisiblewoman
yeah i think it is the pose . . . and is character as well!

Dreampanther
"Why do I look like one of Santa's little helpers? Suddenly I feel the overwhelming urge to be mean to children... And why is my left hand so much bigger than my right? O dear, I guess from now on I'm going to have to use my other hand when I have my 'alone' time... Wait, did I just say that out loud?"

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Dreampanther
"Why do I look like one of Santa's little helpers? Suddenly I feel the overwhelming urge to be mean to children... And why is my left hand so much bigger than my right? O dear, I guess from now on I'm going to have to use my other hand when I have my 'alone' time... Wait, did I just say that out loud?" deadpool personified laughing

Big Sexy
"I have to do this. Who else will protect the world from these galaxy destroyers. Us registered Super Heroes have to protect the world from Thanos, Galactus, and most of all SQUIRREL GIRL".

Martian_mind
I didnt expect to find this when i gave that gerbil a rectal exam

Martian_mind
or how about i found godhood in death......damn she and thanos were into kinky ****

ThePittman
Originally posted by LanceWindu
"Gotsta keep your pimp hand strong." So far this is still the winner unless something comes up with something better. wink

ThePittman

ThePittman
Well it's now done and thanks to LanceWindu for the great quote.

NiņoAraņa
nice

marvelprince
very nice

invisiblewoman
verry verry nice

Priest
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well it's now done and thanks to LanceWindu for the great quote.

wow, thats awsome!
very very very nice

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.