Just How Tuff is The Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a stress test for Juggs.
He cannot figh back.
His shield is active.
He must withstand the power of each of these beings.
It's a guantlet of sorts.
When does he fall?

1. Millions IMP's from flash
2. Sentry
3. Hal Jordan can make any contraption he can think of to crack Juggs
4. Reed Richards trying to invent something to crack Juggs
5. All Star Superman a million Punches
6. Thor's God blast with the power gem
7. Darksied and Thanos's power combined
8. Galactus
9. WW and the God wave
10. The Dark Phoenix Force
11. Mr. Myx
12. The Molecule Man

These combatants cannot use Molecular Dispersion. They must use force powers only.

Galan777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a stress test for Juggs.
He cannot figh back.
His shield is active.
He must withstand the power of each of these beings.
It's a guantlet of sorts.
When does he fall?

1. Millions IMP's from flash
2. Sentry
3. Hal Jordan can make any contraption he can think of to crack Juggs
4. Reed Richards trying to invent something to crack Juggs
5. All Star Superman a million Punches
6. Thor's God blast with the power gem
7. Darksied and Thanos's power combined
8. Galactus
9. WW and the God wave
10. The Dark Phoenix Force
11. Mr. Myx
12. The Molecule Man

These combatants cannot use Molecular Dispersion. They must use force powers onely. Gets to #4 at the most.

Darth Martin
Around 4,5,or6. Reed can invent something crazy.

trolly_crouchjr
You jus wanna spite Juggs cos u don like him...

Wally West
Everyone from 3) and up has a shot I think.

xmarksthespot
#4 Artificial telepathy device that can bypass his helmet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
You jus wanna spite Juggs cos u don like him...

I do like him. But people act like his tuffness is infinite. It is not. So now we are gonna see just how tuff people think he is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
#4 Artificial telepathy device that can bypass his helmet.

This is a stress test. It has to be a physical attack of some sort.

xmarksthespot
Some telepathy exerts physically, e.g. Aquaman's. Juggernaut's explicit weakness is telepathy, but I don't think they've ever specified it had to be nonphysical.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Some telepathy exerts physically, e.g. Aquaman's. Juggernaut's explicit weakness is telepathy, but I don't think they've ever specified it had to be nonphysical.

I don't know if I would count telepathy. We all know Juggs is weak to that. But the only reason he is weak to that is cuz it was professor x's main power. He has a plot device weakness, kinda like green lanter's yellow in the days of old. I'm trying to figure out just how much force it takes to crack Classic Juggs. Cuz it seems like people think he's infinitely unhurtable. And I haven't seen anyone infinitely unhurtable. Even the beyonder was able to kill himself. I think.

xmarksthespot
He can't be physically harmed by anything with less power than the level of power Cytorrak bestows upon him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He can't be physically harmed by anything with less power than the level of power Cytorrak bestows upon him.

This doesn't make sense to me. Thor's Godforce is more powerful than the power Cytorak gave jugs. Yet he didn't get hurt by it. The God force has pushed back Galactus and hurt a celestial.

xmarksthespot
Essentially he's as powerful as Cytorrak or more rather the editors want him to be.

Soljer
It's JUST physical? Meaning that the characters can't use telepathy or some such?

Then....eight - ten would be my guess. Galactus or the Phoenix Force should be able to deal out some harm to the Juggernaut.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Juggs makes it to All star Superman and maybe last from millions of those lvl punches. But Thor's God blast powered by the Powergem def will put him down for good.

Galan777
I think Juggs makes it to All star Superman and maybe last from millions of those lvl punches. But Thor's God blast powered by the Powergem def will put him down for good. He wouldn't get through AS Superman's punches no way, no how.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
He wouldn't get through AS Superman's punches no way, no how.

That is why I said Maybe.

celestialdemon
Essentially he's as powerful as Cytorrak or more rather the editors want him to be.

I don't think he's that powerful, because he was terrified of Onslaught. When Onslaught confronted him, he picked Juggs up and ripped the gem of Cytorrak out of him like nothing. I doubt Onslaught is more powerful than Cytorrak himself, though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I don't think he's that powerful, because he was terrified of Onslaught. When Onslaught confronted him, he picked Juggs up and ripped the gem of Cytorrak out of him like nothing. I doubt Onslaught is more powerful than Cytorrak himself, though.

Onslaught is more powerful than Cytorrak. Onslaught had the power of magneto and prof x which is enough. when you add the reality creating power of franklin richards, and the pheonix force like power of xman, onslaught is really no joke.

Newjak
In reality he gets to 6

4 is all about plot device what ifs and I don't want to go into that.

Basically the Writers can choose how much ever power Cyttorak is giving him at the time to do whatever uber feat he needs and by the way Cyttorak is no joke. I don't know the comic but I do know Glacatus has passed by Cyttorak once and didn't want to tango. Dr. Strange has invoked Cyttorak's power to help contain Galactus in the Crimson Bans.

All in all though Cyttorak isn't as strong as Glacatus but he isdefently higher than a Skyfather if you ask me.

And once you get to Skyfather level physical force means almost nothing unless you have some mystical or essential force of the cosmos backing it up.

So he should get by AL Supes if you ask me. From there on he really just is a draw up of how much power he needs to get by the Gem but he isn't making it past Galactus and if it is a well written Darkseid he shouldn't make it past him either.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Newjak
In reality he gets to 6

4 is all about plot device what ifs and I don't want to go into that.

thankyou for pointing that out actually
4 is way too plottish and what-iffy, becuase essentually thats like asking a writer to create a "clever" way to crack juggernauts armour. not that thats bad, its just, very plottish.

Validus
Juggy has been winded by the Hulk before. Is that considered PIS or not? confused

Galan777
Originally posted by celestialdemon
When Onslaught confronted him, he picked Juggs up and ripped the gem of Cytorrak out of him like nothing. yes

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/5172/1bo9.th.jpg

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/4021/2gz8.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/5172/1bo9.th.jpg

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/4021/2gz8.th.jpg

IT might have been smart of Onslaught to keep the damn gem so that the Hulk couldn't have just pounded him to paste. That was the dumbest comic book event EVER. Onslaught had such potential.

Galan777
IT might have been smart of Onslaught to keep the damn gem so that the Hulk couldn't have just pounded him to paste. That was the dumbest comic book event EVER. Onslaught had such potential. I agree, Onslaught was an awesome character with great potential, but that story arch= shit

ExtraMision5555
IT might have been smart of Onslaught to keep the damn gem so that the Hulk couldn't have just pounded him to paste. That was the dumbest comic book event EVER. Onslaught had such potential.

i keep hearing that its a bad comic

is it?
if so, that sux
cuz onslaught is kinda cool

bad writeing? or dumb story?

Newjak
Originally posted by Validus
Juggy has been winded by the Hulk before. Is that considered PIS or not? confused Kind of since Cain doesn't need to breath to begin with

But Onslaunt is a complete PIS driven event anyways. Basically Cain never had the Gem in his chest to begin with. The Crimson Cosmos has never been just inside the Gem eitehr and Cyttorak never looked like that before that comic.

Galan777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
bad writeing? or dumb story? Both...

ExtraMision5555
Both...

unfortunate

Galan777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
unfortunate yep, it could have been so much better....

Don't get me wrong, some people really enjoyed that story, I however was not one of those people.

ExtraMision5555
yep, it could have been so much better....

Don't get me wrong, some people really enjoyed that story, I however was not one of those people.

yeah, and i usually hear its not good so ide tend to believe it wasnt

nvrbeenwthagirl
SOme of the tie in stories were very good tho. I really liked the last avengers when they had to fight all thier previous enemies recreated by Onslaught. And I liked When POst was introduced. He was a beast. I also like when Cable and storm had to fight the Hulk. And the new blob kicked ass as well.

Tassadar
Doesnt make it past 7.

endrict
This doesn't make sense to me. Thor's Godforce is more powerful than the power Cytorak gave jugs. Yet he didn't get hurt by it. The God force has pushed back Galactus and hurt a celestial.

I dont think a God blast can hurt Galactus or a celestial

Either one of those two can easily beat classic juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.