Choose a power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Which power would you want to have that you can use in your everyday situations?

Telepathy - (strictly hearing thoughts/conversating mentally, 1 person at
a time only, radius of 1/2 a mile only)
Super Strength - (class 1.5 base strength, class 2 maximum)
Telekinesis - (class .001, you can hurl objects the size of tea cups)
Levitation - (50 fet for 30 seconds, 10 second break in between
levitations)
Protection - (skin impenetrable by conventional handguns and knives)
Speed - (speed and reflexes 4x a normal human's)
Fighting - (good fighting ability, Batgir Barbara's fighting ability level)

willRules
super speed yes

Darth Vicious
Mind Control

Soljer
Out of those? Speed or Telepathy.

Galan777
Originally posted by psy_blade
Which power would you want to have that you can use in your everyday situations?

Telepathy - (strictly hearing thoughts/conversating mentally, 1 person at
a time only, radius of 1/2 a mile only)
Super Strength - (class 1.5 base strength, class 2 maximum)
Telekinesis - (class .001, you can hurl objects the size of tea cups)
Levitation - (50 fet for 30 seconds, 10 second break in between
levitations)
Protection - (skin impenetrable by conventional handguns and knives)
Speed - (speed and reflexes 4x a normal human's)
Fighting - (good fighting ability, Batgir Barbara's fighting ability level) I was going to pick the Speed power at first, but with those stipulations that would only allow me to run around 100mph.....

So I'd pick Super Strength.

freezedoom
A little super speed, levitation around here,
and fighting to seal the deal. But then again, I could
sometimes gain new powers.

Blind
Man... you're not giving us much power with those... throwing teacups?

Either way, I'll take the super strength... or the Protection thing.

DarkCrawler
Speed. I'd make lot of money in being an athlete.

grey fox
The speed would be reasonably aweso0me , but i'd like to have the defense . I could talk smack to everyone....

Kinneary
Telepathy. Good way to find out if a chick digs me.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by grey fox
The speed would be reasonably aweso0me , but i'd like to have the defense . I could talk smack to everyone....

Yeah, but how far would that get you in life? wink

As an alternate, I could get telepathy and get rich in Who Wants to be a Millionaire and other shows.

DDurand
I want to can teleport other things.

If i can have a sexond power, i want to can see in other place without move. As if i have light-speed immaterial eyes : If i don't know where is a people or a place, i need to search him with my godlike eye, but this eye can pass everywhere: Through the walls, for example

With this two, i can be master of the world without problem.

-------------

Edit : Oh, in you list ?

Then, Telepathy. I think i can do all i want with that, even if i hear only formulated thoughts (1/2 mile is a BIG distance if walls are not a factor).

invisiblewoman
i would pick telepathy . . . you can do so many things with it

Molecule man
telepathy, just think how much money you can make on the stock market!

Grimm22
Even though it sucks in this survey

I would choose Speed.

I could still punch someone 10x before they could even attempt to hit me

Newjak
Super Strength for me be the best most unstoppable athlete ever

Scoobless
Originally posted by psy_blade

For everyday things? .... gotta go with death ray eye-beams!

smile

H. S. 6
From this list, telepathy.

ThePittman
Protection depending on what you mean by "conventional"

manjaro
i would choose one but i find the restrictions unbelievably lame, but looking at my daily routine, i have no need for strentgh, fightinng or protection..so maybe id go with TP, i could use it to ansorb ppl's intellect one at a time and slowly be the smartest guy on earth, or i'll just make it so that everyday a different person, in that 1/2 mile radius feels compelled to put a 50 dollar bill in the mail, and send it to my address..

with the limited leviation maybe i would be an olympic long jumper, or with speed i could be a star sprinter, with the limited strentgh i could be boss in the NFL or boxing, but with such limitations as per the thread starter it hardly seems worth it any way

Blair Wind
Telekinesis, The windpipe is smaller than a teacup erm

But if Im not going to fight anyone Super Speed (hey 100mph is still freaking fast) or Telepathy (rich anyone?)

Scoobless
Yeah... but it says 4 x normal human... not 4 x olympic athlete

Still.... 70 - 80 mph is still pretty good .... I'd be choosing between speed and durability

Priest
Ill take speed if there is no fatigue that comes with the deal.

xmarksthespot
Probably telepathy, if not that speed.

Darth Vegas
Definitely speed.

I could use that everyday attribute to become a professional athlete to gain fame and make handsome sums of money.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Definitely speed.

I could use that everyday attribute to become a professional athlete to gain fame and make handsome sums of money.

I'd use it to cheat at cards ...... shifty

ARSECLOWN
I choose the power of Cmaster to sock and pown fanboys and give excellent blowjobs allegedly.

- AC

roughrider
Normally I'd choose telepathy, but limiting it to hearing and conversing isn't enough. I want to control and influence thoughts, and mindwipes if necessary.
The durability is tempting, but would someone get hurt just punching you? I'd like that.
I'll take the 2-tonner super strength. Here comes winning the World's Strongest Man competitions, and intimidating barroom rednecks everywhere. big grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
Normally I'd choose telepathy, but limiting it to hearing and conversing isn't enough. I want to control and influence thoughts, and mindwipes if necessary.
The durability is tempting, but would someone get hurt just punching you? I'd like that.
I'll take the 2-tonner super strength. Here comes winning the World's Strongest Man competitions, and intimidating barroom rednecks everywhere. big grin

Who'd be the best boxer... the super strong guy, the super durable guy or the super fast guy?

Probably the fast guy (as most matches are won on points rather than KOs)

freezedoom
Flight to get me to school, work and other places;
Duplication to get things done faster;

kenobi
out of the powers that you listed , I would want Protection and Super strength.

Swanky-Tuna
I would go for speed. Do you know how much friggen money you could win in PRIDE, UFC, or K-1?

NiņoAraņa
Sped, or maybe the protection thing...but speed first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.