In The Classroom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Tragedy
For those who are reading this, I thank you for taking a look at my story. Please let me post up a few things before I really post up the first chapter.

Just Some Info
♥ This work is mine. Any attempt to copy this work will land you in a world of pain! Cause I'll go all emo ninja on your bootie. Hyahh!
♥ Some content is explict. In this case, I will put up spoiler warnings. If you really want to read the perverted section of my little thoughts, be my guest. If not, you may skip these parts with your virgin eyes still well... virgin.
♥ This story is dedicated to a friend of mine. It may not follow the same plot, but the story of her father and her are all based on real events. Child abuse is wrong, dumb, and disgusting. This story shows how love can overcome even the most vulgar of obstacles.
♥ This is a single-author thread! Do not add to my story. If you have suggestions, I'm open to them.
♥ Drop me some feedback! I don't care if you flame my story or give it a prize. It's totally up to you. (I'm not begging for ratings, but it'd be nice if you'd take some time and give it.)
♥ Have fun reading! xoxo

K Tragedy

K Tragedy

K Tragedy

K Tragedy

K Tragedy

K Tragedy

D_A_R_E
Your story is very interesting K. You haven't even finished posting the first chapter and I'm addicted to it. Guess that goes to further prove how much of a book worm I am. Anyways it's excellent. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5.

K Tragedy
4 1/2 out of 5?! You gotta be kidding me!! stick out tongue Just joking! Thanks Dare! I'm looking into your story too!

Kenshiro Yuki
It's over, already??? I was captivated! 9.5/10!

K Tragedy
Hehe, aw thank you so much! *Hugs fer Yuki!*

Nickey
I thought you were suppose to finish your story.
Why aren't you?

K Tragedy
I've been pretty busy lately. I haven't had much of a chance to write anything. I type it up on word, when the chapter's finished, I post it up. I'm not even close to being done truthfully, but I'll work on it tonight. n_n

Nickey
Okay

Okami_Oni
i give it a 9 of 10. great story. you show great talent in writing. i only cut it at a 9 because i never give anything a perfect score... i'm too hard to please in stories. (lmfao) seriously, great story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.