Sonic runs the gauntlets, b!tches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Sonic the Hedgehog is fighting 7 rounds for all 7 Chaos Emeralds. He starts out with no Chaos Emerald but has lightspeed attack, blue tornado, homing attack, and all his basic abilities. Sonic will become fully restored after every round (due to the Chaos Emerald) and if he makes it to the end he gets a bonus level as Super Sonic.

1.) Mario: Mario has all powers (expect star and mega mushroom) from New Super Mario Bros.
2.) Team Star Fox: Fox, Falco, Slippy, and Krystal have their blaster and that's it: no Arwings here
3.) Link: Adult Link from OoT; all weapons no fairies or poitons
4.) Marcus Fenix: He is armed with a lancer, a pistol, and standard battle rifle: NO HAMMER OF DAWN
5.) Megaman (Rock): Abilities from Megaman I
6.) Samus: All abilities from Zero Mission only
7.) Cloud Strife: FF7 (not Advent Children) with all limit breaks; no magic or summons

Extra: Bahamut ZERO: Super Sonic starts with 50 rings as usually and there is a total of 300 Rings in space; Sonic gets access to all his abilities as well

Will Sonic make it all the way?

Swe_Bum
Think he stops somewhere between 5-7 erm

Mr Dude
Mario jumps on his head. Game over.

IceJaw
He dies on #7.

5 words: Screw attack and Speed booster.

ESB -1138
Wait? Are you talking about Cloud with screw attack and speed booster?

Emperor Ashtar
You should also bar mario from having the star rod.

ESB -1138
Mario doesn't get a star rod in New Super Mario Bros.

IceJaw
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Wait? Are you talking about Cloud with screw attack and speed booster? Meant 6 ermm

Captain SEX
Wow, this gauntlet feels rigged. (THough that may just be the lack of sleep talking)

1. Mario dies easily as his most powerful things are both taken away.

2. Fox and the gang because you basicly took away the only thing their actually good at...

3. Link just sucks anyway without his invinceable'ness. So whatever.

4. Marcus Fenix loses for the same reason Master Chief loses every vs. match.

5. Don't know, as I'm not a megman fan.

6. Why Zero mission? erm I think Sonic wins.

7. Cloud cuts his own wrists.

Sonic makes it all the way erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.