Create you're own MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
My last post gave me an idea for a thread. If you were going to create you're own version of the MU what would it be like and what changes would you make?

Newjak
I would get it back to the basics of order.

None of this Omniverse Multiverse thing which was basically just a way to retcon everything they had done.

I would make it just a few Universes so that things like Ultimates were still in publish.

I would make a few Eternities but instead of a Multi-Eternity I would just have have that be the Living Tribunal and everything exists within Creation.

Next I would make it so there is only one Galactus in the whole Everything of creation. Next I would get rid of the Ultimate Nullifier just to have the Ultimate Plot device gone.

Next I would basically erase the X-Men history over the past 6-10 years as well as the uber Mutants that can warp reality

Galan777
Originally posted by Newjak
I would get it back to the basics of order.

None of this Omniverse Multiverse thing which was basically just a way to retcon everything they had done.

I would make it just a few Universes so that things like Ultimates were still in publish.

I would make a few Eternities but instead of a Multi-Eternity I would just have have that be the Living Tribunal and everything exists within Creation.

Next I would make it so there is only one Galactus in the whole Everything of creation. Next I would get rid of the Ultimate Nullifier just to have the Ultimate Plot device gone. Dude, you read my thoughts.....
Next I would basically erase the X-Men history over the past 6-10 years as well as the uber Mutants that can warp reality Instead of this, I would remove Wolverine from publication history, and/or give him no healing factor evil face

"V"
Originally posted by Galan777
Dude, you read my thoughts.....
Instead of this, I would remove Wolverine from publication history, and/or give him no healing factor evil face

And by doing so be cheating the world out of one of the best comic characters in publication. Don't hate the character because of the fanboys roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan777
Originally posted by "V"
And by doing so be cheating the world out of one of the best comic characters in publication. I can think of quite a few characters that I think are much better then Wolvie, but remember thats just my personal oppinion.

Originally posted by "V"
Don't hate the character because of the fanboys roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't hate Wolvie, but I don't like him either....

Alfheim
C'mon guys you can do better than that its like you're not making any serious input. You're just b*tching.

ThePittman
I would make one super hero that their only goal was to beat up Superman, Batman, Flash and Wolverine. I would make Slapstick part of the X-Men as well as my own character Steam and my others into MU. evillaugh

For serious my biggest thing would to be cleaning up all the X-men titles and just have one damn story line.

Newjak
Originally posted by Alfheim
C'mon guys you can do better than that its like you're not making any serious input. You're just b*tching. I did

Alfheim
I did

I think you did a decent job, but I was looking for my detail...but nevermind.

Originally posted by ThePittman
I would make one super hero that their only goal was to beat up Superman, Batman, Flash and Wolverine. I would make Slapstick part of the X-Men as well as my own character Steam and my others into MU. evillaugh

Thats what I dont like. Its like you're not even being serious..nevermind.

ThePittman
I think you did a decent job, but I was looking for my detail...but nevermind.

Thats what I dont like. Its like you're not even being serious..nevermind. What are you looking for? Read the bottom of my post, I said what I wanted to change.

Alfheim
Originally posted by ThePittman
What are you looking for? Read the bottom of my post, I said what I wanted to change.

Ok yeah I saw it. I guess im being to fussy.

Newjak
Another thing I would like to have is that even if there is only one Galactus he can still go between Universes and also that he would havea different set of Heralds in each one.

Blind
I would have everything about the same as in "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe" except I'd make it Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe.

And when he somehow got the powers of Odin, which would only be a matter of time in my version... hilarity would follow.

ThePittman

ThePittman
Another thing I would like to have is that even if there is only one Galactus he can still go between Universes and also that he would havea different set of Heralds in each one. thumb up I like

Newjak
Thank you

Doc Potato
I'd just probably go a bit more drastically with some f the Ultimate titles...
Maybe a gay Wolverine or Spider-Man... and really quite drastic alterances in Ultimate X-Men at least...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Doc Potato
I'd just probably go a bit more drastically with some f the Ultimate titles...
Maybe a gay Wolverine or Spider-Man... and really quite drastic alterances in Ultimate X-Men at least...

Like?

grey fox
M'kay.

Earth : 9872

Main Superhero population : 10% of mankind

Mutants : Around 1000 on the planet but their powers are counterproductive. Usually deforming them or unhinging their minds.

Avengers : Black Widow (With the Symbiote Suit) , Donal the Ancient one (Survived simply through the hammers powers, is still a frail man though) , Iron-Strange (Iron man + Strange combo) Genis Vell (Insane power level , but mentally stable due to Iron-Strange) and Captain America (Whom in this universe is Similar to 'Uncle Sam' of DC)

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
M'kay.

Earth : 9872

Main Superhero population : 10% of mankind

Mutants : Around 1000 on the planet but their powers are counterproductive. Usually deforming them or unhinging their minds.

Avengers : Black Widow (With the Symbiote Suit) , Donal the Ancient one (Survived simply through the hammers powers, is still a frail man though) , Iron-Strange (Iron man + Strange combo) Genis Vell (Insane power level , but mentally stable due to Iron-Strange) and Captain America (Whom in this universe is Similar to 'Uncle Sam' of DC)

Thanks, thats what im talking about. You sort of a give a rough idea and feel of what your MU is like.

H. S. 6
I was actually planning on writing a fan-fic of an altered Marvel universe, that centered around Spider-Man.

If I can dig up the notes, I'll post them here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I was actually planning on writing a fan-fic of an altered Marvel universe, that centered around Spider-Man.

If I can dig up the notes, I'll post them here.

Sure.

grey fox
Thanks, thats what im talking about. You sort of a give a rough idea and feel of what your MU is like.

Thanks.

More from My MU.

Cosmics -

Mephistopheles : Extravagant , finely clothed , intelligent and suave. When enraged though becomes a 8ft demon with several horns , red armour like skin and wings made of stained glass.

Galactus : Think an organic Unicron without the transforming

Silver Surfer : God like being , his appearance is determined by whomever views him but he is always swathed in silver cloth. Fulfils both the role of Utau and Normal Surfer. A tragic character methinks.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Thanks.

More from My MU.

Cosmics -

Mephistopheles : Extravagant , finely clothed , intelligent and suave. When enraged though becomes a 8ft demon with several horns , red armour like skin and wings made of stained glass.

Galactus : Think an organic Unicron without the transforming

Silver Surfer : God like being , his appearance is determined by whomever views him but he is always swathed in silver cloth. Fulfils both the role of Utau and Normal Surfer. A tragic character methinks.

Nice.

Entity
Spiderman still has lived a very tragic live but, Gwen Stacy never died. He has married her and they have a son, Ben. Mary Jane is Gwen's best friend and Aunt May lives with Peter and Gwen. Only his family Cap and Norman have ever known who he is. Uncle Ben still died just as before but he was told about 8 years into his crime fighting career by a higher power that if he proves himself enough Ben will be returned to live. He has never told anyone this not even Gwen. He is Captain America's closest ally.

Captain America has seen the US government for all its horrible corruption and is a symbol for what is should have been. He is viewed by the media as one of America's most dangerous terrorist and is on the 10 most wanted list. He has falling in love with Wanda who is in complete control of her mind and abilities. Thou she never allows herself to use them anywhere near their full potential. Magneto raised Pedro and Wanda as a single father he to is a terrorist, thou his actions are really very similar to Caps in this world. They are very trusting of one another.

Tony Stark is the head of SHIELD and one of if not the most powerful people in the world. Working under him at SHIELD are James Howlet, Reed Richards, Dr. Pym, Namor, and Marc Spector (Ironman in this really) but Spector is secertly a double agent working with Cap.

Cyclops never joined the X-Men and they soon disbanded after their origin. Archangel did fund a group to promote the equality of mutant/human relations. The Fantastic 4 with Spiderman as primary leader and Colossus, Iceman, Ms Marvel as the original team.

All super powered people are considered mutants on this Earth.

The Avengers consist of Captain America and Spiderman co-captains. Merged Hulk, Daredevil, Iceman, Colossus, Ms. Marvel. Magneto, Wanda, Quicksilver, Rogue, Gambit, Luke Cage, Archangel, Blade, Emma Frost and the Inhumans.

Omega-level
My MU would be something like that:

There are no abstract cosmic entities like Eternity, Death, Chaos, Order, etc. Galactus is the top, and no one else is in his league.

Alternate realities can't collide to the main one, and alternate reality characters can never stay for good in the main one (let's call it 666 smokin' )

Metahumans are usually popular when public and government controlled, but still provoke diverse reactions. Not anywhere near mutants, though.

The Avengers are under control of the UN. They are supposed to represent the world, therefore the team would not be dominated by Americans. It would be something like that: Captain America representing U.S. (obviously), Black Widow for Russia, Sunfire as Japan (he would not be a mutant) representative, Black Panther for Wakanda, Captain Britain for UK, Storm for Kenya (she has born there, and is the sole mutant representative), Thor (which would be exactly like Ultimate Thor, except for no weather powers, since Storm is already here) for Norway, and Hercules for Greece. The misrepresentation of the 3rd world countries would be noticed.

The FF is employed by the government. The government uses heavily the fact that they are a family, and they are supposed to represent the American dream and way of life. In some measure, of all them, but specially Johnny, have problems in having to play this perfect little family role instead of being themselves.

The Ultimates would be a private team created and funded by Tony Stark, based on the West Coast. It would have Iron Man, Wasp, Henry Pym, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Falcon, Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man. It would be more popular in the West than in the East of the US (not surprisingly) and politicians and the public in general would be divided in whether the team should be allowed to exist or not, to be government sponsored or disbanded.

Mutants would be feared and hated, etc, but it would be played upon a lot more the mutant baby boom, and the fact that many have deformed appearances. I would say there are only, let's say, 10 million mutants, most with weird looks and not very powerful, but it's number increases every day, and with time they will born even more powerful.

You would have two X-men teams: the public relations one, based on the mansion, with Cyclops, Jean (no Phoenix Force), Emma, Iceman (out of the closet from the start), Colossus, Polaris, Havok and Kitty, all pretty and worried about playing nice to the public, and another one based on the Outback, with Nightcrawler, Beast, Darwin, Archangel (who would already begin with his Horsemen look and powers, which would be natural) Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Gambit and Rogue, which would be composed all of weird looking mutants (the first four i mentioned) or former criminals (the rest), the ones which Xavier would prefer to hide. The conflict between the "A" and the "B" team, and the hypocritical behavior of Xavier in not exposing the other team would be approached several times, as well as the more violent conduct of the Outback team, which would have way less problems to kill.

Wolverine never joined any group, remembers everything, and has a healing factor in the 80's level, which would never increase it's capacity. And, of course, he would never fight the Sentry, the Hulk, etc. He could work both as a hero or as a mercenary, although he would never kill heroes or innocents. He would be much more of a loner than he already is, and would have few friends. His loneliness would be a major theme.

Both the Hulk and the Sentry are viewed by the general public as menaces and other heroes are pressured to capture or even kill them. At least the Sentry often disappears to space, so the Hulk is used as the prime example why metahumans should not be allowed.

Spider-Man is a hero which divides opinions. The kids adore him, but he's still viewed by many as more of a threat than anything else. J.J. would not have anything personal against him, but would make several anti-Spidey articles just because he makes money with them, both by selling more newspapers and by being financed by Wilson Fisk, and would end up becoming a worse enemy for Spidey than anyone else.

Matt Murdock is a anti-mutants lawyer that becomes Daredevil at night and fights crime. His real function would be to demoralize the anti-mutant crusade, although it could work against them quite often. And, yes, he would be a mutant.

The Silver Surfer would be the most powerful hero of the universe, but he would be much less powerful than he is on the 616. In vengeance for leave him, Galactus did consume his world, and now he wanders around the Universe trying to saving worlds and protecting life. He would also be trying to make worlds stronger so they could beat Galactus by making them fight him first and be prepared. Because of the damage he causes, he would be hated all around the Universe, even when he does make the planets strong enough, or when his activities have nothing to do with that, he's just fighting villains. He would be one of the most tragic heroes.

There would be much less "let's destroy the whole world/universe" villains, and more people like Kingpin, Sinister or the High Evolutionary, whose motivations and goals do not necessarily affect all mankind, and, because of that, have more chance of winning, since we all know that Apocalypse, Ultron, Galactus, etc, don't have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.