Daredevil Vs Spiderman (Kinda)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Daredevil with 9 Lives, vs spiderman

IE if he dies, he will respawn

Can daredevil wear spiderman out?
Classic suit (spidey).
Till KO or death.

ExtraMision5555
bump?

H. S. 6
There's no way in hell Daredevil, even with 9 lives, will wear down Spider-Man. You're talking about the guy who fought Morlun for something like 26 hours, non-stop.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by H. S. 6
There's no way in hell Daredevil, even with 9 lives, will wear down Spider-Man. You're talking about the guy who fought Morlun for something like 26 hours, non-stop.

for the sake of debate, a non bloodlusted spiderman

that spidey was definately in ragemode

I think its possible, POSSIBLE,

ExtraMision5555
well, i guess spiderman is fighting for his life, kinda

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
for the sake of debate, a non bloodlusted spiderman

that spidey was definately in ragemode

I think its possible, POSSIBLE,

Spider-Man's still going to be fighting at his full potential here. So even if he doesn't want Daredevil's blood, he'll still have the ability to fight way longer than Daredevil could hope to.

ExtraMision5555
Spider-Man's still going to be fighting at his full potential here. So even if he doesn't want Daredevil's blood, he'll still have the ability to fight way longer than Daredevil could hope to.

Yeah, i agree he would be, and spiderman is a bit faster than daredevil, but definately not un-taggable by him. But so long as daredevil is focused, he should be able to evade spiderman for a while. becasue of the nature of radar sense he has a slight edge on spiderman (and by edge i dont mean advantage) I could see daredevil POSSIBLY knocking spiderman out. And spiderman is succeptable to nerve strikes
with nine lives, it seems like he could do it

H. S. 6
Yeah, i agree he would be, and spiderman is a bit faster than daredevil, but definately not un-taggable by him. But so long as daredevil is focused, he should be able to evade spiderman for a while. becasue of the nature of radar sense he has a slight edge on spiderman (and by edge i dont mean advantage) I could see daredevil POSSIBLY knocking spiderman out. And spiderman is succeptable to nerve strikes
with nine lives, it seems like he could do it

However, a few solid punches from Spidey (and it may not even be that much) and the fight is over.

With his spider-sense and his far superior speed, I don't really know if Daredevil's going to land some good ones. Perhaps one or two, but nothing Pete can't roll with.

ExtraMision5555
However, a few solid punches from Spidey (and it may not even be that much) and the fight is over.

With his spider-sense and his far superior speed, I don't really know if Daredevil's going to land some good ones. Perhaps one or two, but nothing Pete can't roll with.

truthfully, it shouldent take very many punches for spidey to kill daredevil, but i think a little more than most people might think* still, not a terrible ammount. On the other hand, Daredevil's radar coped with his superhuman agility, i can see him tagging spiderman. "he" did it in civil war

well, granted that was actually iron fist (i dont wanna spoil it for anyone that doesnt know
daredevil is argueably a better fighter than him, and they recently had a minor skirmish, under some circumstances though

spiderman does have some big advantages though, strength would be his biggest asset in this fight, ebcause dd is relatively close in other departments

peejayd
* isn't it the other way around? isn't DD the one who's been able to roll with Spidey's punches in their classic battles? imagine the strength of Spidey, one punch would definitely knockout DD, but DD hangs out there and quite frankly, doing better fighting... DD's radar sense is much acute and useful in this match and if Spidey's not immuned to nerve strikes, even with only 1 life, i'd give the match to DD -> 5.5 to 6/10... wink

Daredevil1
Daredevil wins.

Soljer
I wouldn't give Spiderman a full 10/10 against Daredevil.

And if Daredevil is normally even capable of winning 1/10, he'll DEFINITELY be able to win the majority of times he's given nine tries at it.

smile.

carver9
honestly I think daredevil will take the majority, strength isnt always the key in fights. Daredevil is just as agile and he's a better fighter. I say dd 6 out of 10.

The Fake Macoy
Remember how Spidey ALWAYS pulls his punches? Yeah, if he doesn't pull them DD's taking a dirt nap real quick.

Scoobless
they recently had a minor skirmish, under some circumstances though

The mind controlled fight they had in that Black Cat storyline you mean? ... I'd say it doesn't count as neither of them was fighting in their usual style.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
Daredevil is just as agile and he's a better fighter.

Your half right. Daredevil isnt as agile as Spidey at all. Better fighter, yea. If Spidey was a 10 on the agile list, DD would be a 7 probably.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jrodslam
Your half right. Daredevil isnt as agile as Spidey at all. Better fighter, yea. If Spidey was a 10 on the agile list, DD would be a 7 probably.

If Spidey was a 10 then any non-enhanced human like DareDevil (strength/speed enhancements) would be 4 or less

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
If Spidey was a 10 then any non-enhanced human like DareDevil (strength/speed enhancements) would be 4 or less

I personally wouldnt place him that low. Especially considering he has better agility that many who are enhanced in some way, but to each his own.erm

fsufan89
Spidey takes it at least to 7. honestly guys spiderman has been up against guys that blow DD out of the water. Daredevils not close in agility, speed, and especially not stregnth, his radar sense is countered by spideys spidey sense. In the later rounds Matt may be able to tag Pete but i wouldnt be surprised if webhead made it to the end. He fought Morlon for 26 hours, went up against firelord for a few hours ect...

Scoobless
Only takes a single shot of webbing to incapacitate DareDevil.... 9 webbings in a row FTW.

stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Remember how Spidey ALWAYS pulls his punches? Yeah, if he doesn't pull them DD's taking a dirt nap real quick.

But, it's already been said that it's non-bloodlusted.

And, in the past, DD's been shown to be able to roll with any 'pulled punches' from Spidey.

DD has been shown to be able to hang with Spidey. In one match, he even managed to tie him up, before leaving him there to break the extremley strong wire. Granted, that was a Spidey from a while ago. But, that being said, DD was trying to end a fight where Spidey thought he was a bad guy.

And, ontop of those points, consider this:

With each new life, DD has renewed strength, energy, endurance, etc. Spidey has to keep on battling. Yes, I know his endurance level is extremley high. But, still. It is 9 lives.

jrodslam
Originally posted by fsufan89
Spidey takes it at least to 7. honestly guys spiderman has been up against guys that blow DD out of the water.

Thats not such a great way to think about this fight. B > C and A > B, then A > C logic doesnt always apply. Spidey may have beat people that blow DD out of the water, but not many of them possess the same powers/skill set that DD has.

Daredevils not close in agility,

Hes close enough to the point where he can dodge and evade webbing long enough.

speed,

Hes fast enough to where Spidey can barely land hits on him.

and especially not stregnth,

Thats a given, but it gets nulled for the simple fact that Spiidey couldnt never land a hard enough hit on DD to do sufficient damage.

his radar sense is countered by spideys spidey sense.

Not 100% true. Spideys spidey sense gets countered by DD's radar and other senses.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scoobless
The mind controlled fight they had in that Black Cat storyline you mean? ... I'd say it doesn't count as neither of them was fighting in their usual style.

Oh, im actually not sure what one you are reffering to? but i was actually reffering to the civil war 4 brawl and "Daredevil" hit spidey, err, atleast i think thast what i was talking about, but thats not entirely the best skirmish to bring up, so slightly irrelevant

and to someone else who said Spidersense would counter DD's radar sense? not so, Spidersense is more reactive, whereas Radar sense is more proactive. It wouldent neccessairily counter it any differently than it would anyone who is fighting him, on the otehr hand, radar sense would (and does) allow him to sense which direction spiderman is moving it. So short of it being too quick, daredevil can "feel" where spiderman is going and act accordingly (if its not out of his reach), which is in some ways an advantage that he has that no one else fighting spiderman really does

p.s happy thanksgiving everyone big grin

Veldar
Honestly, I think Spider-Man has the ability to defeat Daredevil nine times, but I don't think he has the mentality to do so. To assuming Daredevil gets nine tries to kill Spider-Man assumes that Spider-Man is going to kill Daredevil even once. There is nothing about a non-bloodlusted Spider-Man that remotely even suggests that murder is okay with him.

But let's throw out that factor. For the sake of this debate.

While Daredevil is a supurb fighter (ninjitsu, judo, and American-style boxing) and posseses an Olympic-level expertise of gymnastics. The reality is, is that it still pales in comparison to Spider-Man. Not only that, but Daredevil can't jump as high as Spider-Man, has no where near the strength that Spider-Man possesses (Spider-Man, under optimal conditions can lift about 10 tons. Daredevil can't even achieve 1000 pounds), and his sight is sonar-based which means if thre is no sound to be heard, to if it's just too loud, he won't be able to see.

Spider-Man's spider-sense is a basic sense of precognition against dangers and harm, and it gives him a few hundreths of a second to anticipate his enemies movements and then he is able to act accordingly. He even gave the Mighty Thor some slight annoyances before the Asgardian got pissed off and Mjolnir did what it does best. Even Thor acknowledged that Spider-Man had done incredibly well for a being of his power.

I think Spider-Man is very capable of defeating Daredevil nine times. I just don't think he is able to based on the first paragraph of this comment.

TheBigZ
one daredevil is a challenge to him. no way he can defeat 9

marvelprince
Even if Spider-Man's not bloodlusted he's not gonna continue to hold back when he realizes that DD's just gonna come back to live. He'll proceed to one shot him until he accidental kills him

jrodslam
Originally posted by Veldar
While Daredevil is a supurb fighter (ninjitsu, judo, and American-style boxing) and posseses an Olympic-level expertise of gymnastics. The reality is, is that it still pales in comparison to Spider-Man.

Thats the obvious. Whats your point? It wouldnt hinder him much in a fight with Spidey, unless they are in the olympics together.

Not only that, but Daredevil can't jump as high as Spider-Man,

Its not a jumping contest, so Spidey being able to jump higher doesnt help much

has no where near the strength that Spider-Man possesses (Spider-Man, under optimal conditions can lift about 10 tons. Daredevil can't even achieve 1000 pounds),

Read my last post. DD's strength means very little in this fight.

and his sight is sonar-based which means if thre is no sound to be heard, to if it's just too loud, he won't be able to see.

To Daredevil, there will always be sound. If Spidey moves, theres sound. If his heart beats, theres sound. If a muscle tenses, theres sound. For DD's radar not to work due to too much sound, it would hav eto be an extreme amount of it. I dont think Spidey is producing that here.

Spider-Man's spider-sense is a basic sense of precognition against dangers and harm, and it gives him a few hundreths of a second to anticipate his enemies movements and then he is able to act accordingly. He even gave the Mighty Thor some slight annoyances before the Asgardian got pissed off and Mjolnir did what it does best. Even Thor acknowledged that Spider-Man had done incredibly well for a being of his power.

Same can be said about Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.