Team 1 vs Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fights in Kamino.

Team 1:

Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Vader(suited)

vs

Team 2:

Obi Wan(ROTS)
Jango Fett
Aalya Secura

Darth Martin
Team 2. The only match I would have trouble predicting the outcome, would be Darth Maul vs Obi Wan.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team 2. The only match I would have trouble predicting the outcome, would be Darth Maul vs Obi Wan.

hmm. i beg to differ my friend smile and this is why. i think Maul would take Aalya out and Boba n Jango would obviously go at each other and IMO Boba would win, because ive heard hes more cunning and smarter than Jango ever was, i believe, although not as physical but Bobas still been able to hold his own against much stronger opponents like Bossk, so i think Boba would prolly win. and then suited Vader beats ROTS obi IMO. obi may be more agile and quicker, but anakin as Vader now(officially) is much stronger in the ways of the force mentally, progressing deeper into the ways of the dark side which can make u more powerful, rather than a Jedi.

thats just me tho. wink

Darth Martin
That's one way of looking at it. But, it really depends on what the matchups are and who's fighting who. Anyone on Team 2 could take out Jango and Aayla.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That's one way of looking at it. But, it really depends on what the matchups are and who's fighting who. Anyone on Team 2 could take out Jango and Aayla.

u mean team 1? confused

Darth Martin
Yea, my bad. I meant Team 1.

Prodigal Knight
Team 1:

Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Vader(suited)

vs

Team 2:

Obi Wan(ROTS)
Jango Fett
Aalya Secura

Boba and Jango would probably want to fight due to their Mandalorian bounty hunting pride.

Vader would go for Obi-Wan because of their enemity.

And Maul would go for Aayla.

Maul kills off Aayla rapidly. He then helps Vader finish off Kenobi. Then Jango gets mutilated.

darthsith19
Obi-Wan takes Vader, barely. Jango and Boba are even, Maul beats Aayla before Kenobi beats Vader., then Maul and Vader take ROTS Kenobi and then help Boba WTF pwn Jango. So team Dark Side wins.

Davin Maul
The one match-up that matters is the Kenobi-Vader one. If Vader can hold off Kenobi long enough, Maul will win and help Vader. I would think that the Boba vs. Jango would be a good gunfight, could go either way, but with Vader & Maul vs. Kenobi, Kenobi is down. Then it's mop up time with Jango.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.