Dutch Elections

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy
Now I seriously doubt that most of you even heard about this, but what the hell we have enough threads about American politics already... Let's just try to throw something international in the mix, although I seriously doubt that most people will even be half as interested. But we had elections in Holland today smile sad

So Dutch politics recently were probably only famous because of a pedophile party, which did not enter the elections. They didn't get the necessary 560 signatures spread around all voting districts needed to enter national elections. I believe they only got 3... So just to get that misunderstanding out of the way we don't have pedo's in the government.....

Anyways Holland's multi party system worked at it's best today, with more then 25 party's in the elections everywhere and 12 of them in the government (estimated) we now have a situation in which no real government can be founded. A former communist party has claimed somewhere between 20 and 30 of the 150 seats in the government, the biggest party has about 40... The biggest opposition party only has 6 more then the third and 4 less then the biggest party (estimated). The second former government party only has 20 seats left, a third government party was cut in half. Yet still the greatest party of the government still exists.

We have a racists in the house of representatives (to compare it with the US) with somewhere between 6 and 9 seats, whose only real issue is to stop Islam from spreading further in Holland... Strange thing is nobody seems to like him except for a certain group of people and out of that group nobody even considered voting for another party, thankfully this means he can't really get bigger at the next elections but he still sucks ass.

And we've got a party whose only point is to give animals constitutional rights. When the US is talking about banning gay marriage from the constitution we here actually have people voting to give goats and pigs rights to a good life even when it will cost us more money then we could ever have.

To put it shortly for any and all that have read this much, or the lazy one's that just skipped to the end.

the elections have brought forward a bunch of party's that can not realistically form a working coalition and we have a bunch of freaking moron in politics....

Robtard
Yea for the Dutch for voting out or not voting for the pedophiles...

lord xyz
Sorry, I'm a little Japanese.

Teehee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.