Inspired By Lord Urizen's Holy Spirit. God is a Pedophile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
-Because God is so powerful that He created Priest who touched my pee pee, and smeared me with my poo poo, and Priests do God's work. Priests are Like God's hands, They touch you with tender loving care.

--This thread is originally from Religion Forum--

lord xyz
That's why we don't take him seriously. doped

Shakyamunison
Borring

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Borring

Council#13
Originally posted by Smiter
-Because God is so powerful that He created Priest who touched my pee pee, and smeared me with my poo poo, and Priests do God's work. Priests are Like God's hands, They touch you with tender loving care.

bat That is sooo not funny.

Lord Urizen
laughing

Lord Urizen
Smiter, I am proud that my Holy Spirit has inspired you

Barker
So... keep it there? confused

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by lord xyz
That's why we don't take him seriously. doped

Smiter
Amen Lord Urizen

KILLA420
Originally posted by Council#13
bat That is sooo not funny.

pray

Scythe
Okay, he's selling what now?

Lord Urizen
You fkn INFIDELS !

The LORD WILL HEAR YOU FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY !

If YOU DO NOT LET GOD TOUCH YOUR GENITALS, SOMETHING THAT HE CREATED, THEN YOU ARE COMMITING HERESY AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALLL FKN ETERNITY !

JESUS NEEDS SOME LOVING TO droolio

Scythe
You do know that Jesus and God are two different people right?

Strangelove
no expression

Who cares

Naz

Good God. no expression I really do hate how people can take the actions of a few dumbass men who shouldn't have been priests in the first place, and reflect them upon an entire religion and not have the slightest notation that their idea is totally ridiculous.

Council#13
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
You fkn INFIDELS !

If YOU DO NOT LET GOD TOUCH YOUR GENITALS, SOMETHING THAT HE CREATED, THEN YOU ARE COMMITING HERESY AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALLL FKN ETERNITY !

Aren't you banned from somewhere? no expression Oh right: Heaven. no expression

God is extremely unhappy with you.

Rogue Jedi

not all priests are like that. thats like saying all black guys are rapists\murderers.

Kongu Dude
God, No. firefirefireph

The Pict

laughing out loud Nice one thumb up

KILLA420
You fkn INFIDELS !

you are the ****in infidel not me *******! you're gonna tell me i'm doing wrong by believing good of our God?!? what the **** dude! Get a job

Council#13
I'm sensing huge amounts of negative vibes coming from above! Everyone get out! shock

KILLA420
I'm sensing huge amounts of negative vibes coming from above! Everyone get out! shock

nah, i just dont beleive its right for insulting other people for their beliefs stick out tongue

you jew! mad

just kidding

Council#13
I agree with the non-making-fun-of people part.

KILLA420
yeah most people do

Council#13
no2 You'd be suprised by what most people really feel.

KILLA420
o, well i admit that i can be an ******* sometimes, (thats an understatement!) but i still dont think making fun of peoples beleifs is tolerablewallbash

Lord Urizen

LET CHRIST INTO YOUR ANUS !

OPEN YOURSELF TO HIS LOVE ! droolio

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by KILLA420
you are the ****in infidel not me *******! you're gonna tell me i'm doing wrong by believing good of our God?!? what the **** dude! Get a job

laughing

I DO have a job. I work as a missionary. Trying to spread Christ's Love, one child at a time. wink

KILLA420
laughing

I DO have a job. I work as a missionary. Trying to spread Christ's Love, one child at a time. wink

you sick bastard

JacopeX

--This thread is originally from Religion Forum-- Not another bashing atheist ass clown. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan

Hope you like hell.doped

Scythe
laughing

Oh no, you have totally offended all of our sense of decency, we now understand where you are coming from and also wish to know if you are a homo. It's funny how you go through life talking just because you have the ability to speak.

Pinche estupido...

Rogue Jedi
scythe!!!! where the hell you been?!?!?!?!?!

Scythe
I've been out and about for a long time, finally got some time to head back here and see what's going on, how ya doin' Ranger Joner?

Rogue Jedi
ranger joner? ok, i'll go with that.

Rogue Jedi
ranger joner? okey.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
ranger joner? ok, i'll go with that.

Hey gotta keep things fresh Ranger Jonah, anyways, what do you make of this Urizen retard? It's sad to think that he's sitting at his computer right now probably masturbating to all these negative comments.

amity75
Bollocks to this religion crap. Anyone fancy a beer?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Hey gotta keep things fresh Ranger Jonah, anyways, what do you make of this Urizen retard? It's sad to think that he's sitting at his computer right now probably masturbating to all these negative comments.
hes all right. theres a new idiot i have become aware of, though.

Scythe
hes all right. theres a new idiot i have become aware of, though.

I think I might have a good idea who he/she is, well, do what you can Ranger James, but remember, can't win them all.

Rogue Jedi
no you cant. but i can fight tooth and nail, right?

KILLA420
Originally posted by Scythe
I think I might have a good idea who he/she is, well, do what you can Ranger James, but remember, can't win them all.

who is it, is it me?!?crazy

Strangelove
hes all right. theres a new idiot i have become aware of, though. I wasn't even aware of the fact that he was an idiot until recently

KILLA420
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wasn't even aware of the fact that he was an idiot until recently

pray the prophet has spoken!

Scythe
Seems idiots, dolts and morons converge from all sides, hmm, is there like a dumbass convention held somewhere every year?

KILLA420
Scythe, am i one of those idiots?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wasn't even aware of the fact that he was an idiot until recently
me either.

Smiter
Originally posted by JacopeX
Not another bashing atheist ass clown. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another Christian Zealot Fanatic

Im not atheist Im Christian (weak faith)

Smiter
Up to this point I have experience the Divine Absence of Bible All Loving All mighty All Knowing God. How can I believe on something I cannot percieve with my 5 senses? All I know is that something created universe.

Punkyhermy
What the f**k?

just....What the f**k?

Council#13
LET CHRIST INTO YOUR ANUS !

OPEN YOURSELF TO HIS LOVE ! droolio

What the f**k? This is getting beyond lame.

Kongu Dude
Yep. What the f**k?

Smiter
Ill end this once and for all

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.