Extremis Iron Man versus Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep

in NYC

Devil Lance
ww wins 8/10

hulk10
Sure Ironman has all kinds of weapons but Wonder Woman hits the suit a few times,then the suit is trashed and then WW kills Ironman.

batdude123
WW.

Innerhype
Iron Man with the majority

batdude123
Originally posted by Innerhype
Iron Man with the majority

... of losses.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
... of losses.

Very clever, very clever indeed.

Innerhype
Har har.......

Soleran
Originally posted by Innerhype
Har har.......

Har har.......

do you see what I did there!

RisingStorm
I'd say Wonder Woman for the win. That woman's tough to beat.

Howard_Jones
Wonder Woman 6/10

grey fox
Are you people INSANE !!!!

WW 10/10

She tears the suit open and then flings Stark into the UA

Lucid Lui
No way is WW getting a perfect 10.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by grey fox
Are you people INSANE !!!!

WW 10/10

Tony's new armor is pretty damn durable. The fact that he's been hit by Sentry and not left a dent says something. His reaction times are also incredibly fast, as in Quicksilver/Spider-Man league if not higher. Then there's his shields which are near impregnable, and his blasts are supposed to be hotter than the sun itself at max level.

He's not winning all of them, but he'll take a few victories.

That, and there's the fact he's about 10000000 times smarter than the Star-spangled feminazi.

grey fox
But what about a Lasso/Neck snap combo.

hulk10
Yeah!Wonder Woman lassos Ironman brings him near to her then takes off the helmet and rips off Tony's head. angel alien angel alien

Superherovandal
no he's not that much smarter especially tactically. In fact she's definitely a better tactitian. that and fighting was all she was taught on Themyscira. she can handle extremely high level energy attacks and she has been the t sun with ono effect on her when she as fighting Supes. She's a hell of a lot faster than Iron Man, and Stronger, and she has better shielding due to her Aegis of Zeus. She wins at least 8-9/10

Priest
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
No way is WW getting a perfect 10.
agree, but i say wonderwoman 7-8/10

hulk10
WW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10-10

HelloThere
Hulk10 you ******* you ****ed up the page.

Scoobless
Stooopid noooob

Scoobless
Originally posted by Superherovandal
she has been the t sun with ono effect on her when she as fighting Supes.

She was not "at" the sun .... they were probably still a few million miles away from it, whereas IM can produce heat far greater than the surface temp of the sun.

Originally posted by grey fox

Much older versions of the IM armour have stood up to Thor and Count Nefaria, WW is not getting an easy win over Tony.

Superherovandal
yeah she was right next to the sun when she was facing a mindcontrols supes whicch is why that he wasn't really weakened by the kryptonite. i don't have the scan but i remember it quite clearly. and considering she's taken much worse that repulsor rays i doubt it would do more than anger her. WW 8-9/10

Mindship
WW has helped tow the moon. That's billions upon billions of tons of inertial mass. Iron Man has, at very, very best, moved masses far less than one-billionth of that.

His armor and energy weapons better be up to snuff, or this isn't even a contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.