New DC Hercules vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win
He look impressive in wonder woman 3
He has strength, speed, eudurance, and even flight I never knew he could fly plus he is not going to hold back the guy almost kill Dr. psyco with his sword plus he flip a 100 foot giantita over with litte effort.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by hunbu04
who will win
He look impressive in wonder woman 3
He has strength, speed, eudurance, and even flight I never knew he could fly plus he is not going to hold back the guy almost kill Dr. psyco with his sword plus he flip a 100 foot giantita over with litte effort.

hate to break it to you but he isn't new wink

hunbu04
he is revamp dc even deleted that he rape wonder woman mom and instead they said he took advantage of the attraction they both have for each other.

mighty adam
they need to put the rape back in the story ................. evil face

HelloThere
Dirty man Adam.

Some scans of his abilitys ?

King_Mungi
She still oddly she was in chains during the flashback sequence, anyways Hercules easily. He held up the entire Amazon island for an extended period of time, plus the fact he caught Cheetah and ko'ed Giganta who was augmented by Circe

Hippolyta actually defeated him in the past though...hmmm..however, thing dies

Validus
WW #3 is actually out?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
WW #3 is actually out?

Yep came out today

Validus
That's great. I almost forgot WW had a solo series...

King_Mungi
That's great. I almost forgot WW had a solo series...

Still being released bimonthly, except with the release of JLA kinda spoils her solo series.

Validus
I have a thing for the Dodsons' artwork. Still buy it for that alone.

batdude123
I'll go with the cliche answer for this one.

Thing dies.

King_Mungi
I have a thing for the Dodsons' artwork. Still buy it for that alone.

Yeah it's incredible, you will enjoy the issue. I like this "new" Hercules.

Still JLA ruined what's going to happen with the solo series. Oh well, I'll still read both. I actually prefer DC.

mighty adam
yeah dc herc is better then marvel's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.