Does anyone know if the bond movies will be re-released separately?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I want to buy the World is not enough, it's my favorite Pierce bond movie, next to Die Another Day. I don't want to spend $60 though, on 1/4 of a series that I have not seen yet and may not like them all.

Does anyone have any information on if they/it will be released separately?

pr1983
Over here (ireland), all the bond movies from the ultimate collection can be bought individually, most shops even do a 'buy one get one free' offer too...

forumcrew
they are all individualy sold on DVD. But those are your favorite new ones? wow surprising, goldeneye is almost always the #1 new bond movie.

pr1983
I'm a tomorrow never dies fan myself, but goldeneye is also pretty good... i'm beginning to regret buying them individually now (i have 4 so far, i wouldnt usually buy them because irish tv shows at least one bond movie every week, heck, there's a double bill on tonight), i could have waited and bought the box set... dang...

coolmovies
If u get them all at buy one get one free offer you will get the whole set for half price !!

barand1
I am kicking myself as I didn't get the limited edition suit case, with all 20 films in. Everywhere I've been have sold out! Oh well. I ended up buying the Sean Connery collection, then I will buy the Roger and then Pierce boxes(collection pictured). As these three boxes are the only ones I can find, does anyone know if Lazenby and Dalton will get the same treatment or does it mean I have to buy them separately, without the box? If so that would be a disappointment. So what I basically mean is, will Lazenby and Dalton get something that looks very similar to these...

coolmovies
this one has Timothy Dalton in it

coolmovies
this one has George Lazenby in it hope that helps

barand1
Thanks, but that isn't what I meant. I want to know basically, will Dalton and Lazenby get their OWN box, like Connery, Moore and Brosnan have, where they just have the Bond films they did in it's own box, like the ones pictured above. I hope they do, otherwise I think it's a bit unfair. I did think a while back to get those boxes though you mention coolmovies. smile

coolmovies
No i dont think they will have there own sets coz Dalton only made two movies

barand1
sad

pr1983
Originally posted by coolmovies
If u get them all at buy one get one free offer you will get the whole set for half price !!

yeah... i bought two more today, you only live twice and goldfinger, that brings me up to... 6. yeah, 6, plus my dad has one...

coolmovies
cool dont get OHMSS i hate it lolz

pr1983
lol, i only saw it once, i have no plans to buy any more for a while anyways...

coolmovies
ohh ok

Delta 62
Originally posted by barand1
I am kicking myself as I didn't get the limited edition suit case, with all 20 films in. Everywhere I've been have sold out! Oh well. I ended up buying the Sean Connery collection, then I will buy the Roger and then Pierce boxes(collection pictured). As these three boxes are the only ones I can find, does anyone know if Lazenby and Dalton will get the same treatment or does it mean I have to buy them separately, without the box? If so that would be a disappointment. So what I basically mean is, will Lazenby and Dalton get something that looks very similar to these...

Dude that's awesome, those individual actor boxsets are exactly the kind of thing I want, because I really only want the Brosnan and Connery 007 films. Absolutely no stores around here even have individual dvds anymore, the only one you can find is Die Another Day. Are the actor boxsets out already? And will they be released in the US?

bakerboy
In my country( spain) all of them have been released separately. In fact, i have almost all of them except three or four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.