Broly VS Bojack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ross Wyatt
Now this ones a tuff one...kinda. If you think about it, Broly was kicking everyones ass until Goku finally found a way to beat him. Bojack, however, was having a hard time beating Gohan. And when he turned SS2, Bojack was finished. I'd say a tie...what do you guys think?

DarkDethbringer
Broly. Bojack form two is a match for SSJ 1 Broly. so legendary would make him just strong enough to beat him

Ross Wyatt
Exactly.

BradBalboa
Well here both galaxy destroyers, but i gotta give it to Broly i just couldnt picture bojck beating him, since the only DBZ villians more powerful than broly are Buu, Hatatchyack, Janemba and maybe Hirudergarn but thats debatable

The Omnipotent
Burori was a 'confirmed' galaxy destroyeer. Though it's not viable for this discussion considering he was beaten by Goku, bloodlusted Burori kills him with relative ease.

Grinning Goku
Broly rapes Bojack horribly.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Well here both galaxy destroyers, but i gotta give it to Broly i just couldnt picture bojck beating him, since the only DBZ villians more powerful than broly are Buu, Hatatchyack, Janemba and maybe Hirudergarn but thats debatable

How the hell is Hildegarn a maybe? He was kicking Mystic Gohan's ass.

Kento
Broli takes this pretty easily. Gokou could have beaten Bojack himself if he had been alive.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kento
Broli takes this pretty easily. Gokou could have beaten Bojack himself if he had been alive.

He would have found a way. That's just Goku. SSJ2 Gohan was just an instrument the great Goku worked through.

Kento
Well Gokou did hurt Bojack pretty good without going ssj when he punched him. Then there is still Gohan's unwillingness to fight all the time that probably had a lot to do with him loosing at ssj.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kento
Well Gokou did hurt Bojack pretty good without going ssj when he punched him. Then there is still Gohan's unwillingness to fight all the time that probably had a lot to do with him loosing at ssj.

That's what pissed me off about preteen Gohan. He was such pacifist *****. Future Gohan is the most badass version of him followed by Mystic Gohan, and SSJ2 Gohan.

Kento
Eh I'd prefer Gohan to be the pacifist. It's what set him apart from all the others. He was the most powerful but he didn't like to fight. Gokou loved to fight but he'd always try to spare his opponent after beating him. Gohan would try to get them not to fight. I don't like either of them but Pre-Teen Gohan was probably my favorite Gohan because of his pacifism.

danteiscool
broly beats bojack even worse than he did goku in movie 8, slams him to the ground, spits on him, and then tosses him into orbit. broly wins.

IppoDLuffy
WTF are you guys talking about Bojack didn't start getting hurt until Gohan went SSJ2 which could destroy Broly easier

Kero_Co
Broly wins the fight, but Bojack wins my favor (all of my favorite DBZ characters are green @_@)

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
WTF are you guys talking about Bojack didn't start getting hurt until Gohan went SSJ2 which could destroy Broly easier Broly was destroying SSJ2 Gohan.

And by feats, Broly dominates.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Broly was destroying SSJ2 Gohan.

And by feats, Broly dominates. Dude Gohan was SSJ1 not SSJ2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zb88zYzNE

Darkstorm Zero
Broly wins, Bojack literally did nothing of significance.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Broly wins, Bojack literally did nothing of significance. Except own vegeta Piccolo Trunks and Gohan before he went SSJ2

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
Dude Gohan was SSJ1 not SSJ2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zb88zYzNE The Daizenshu disagrees.

deathcon27
bojack would win but broly has a chance....if broly can last long enough he can quickly gain the power neccesary 2 win also broly is a ruthless fighter who would probably fight dirty to win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.