Crappiest DBZ Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ross Wyatt
I think that Broly sucked kinda. He was kicking everyone's ass, no one was even hurting him, until the end where they just out of no where kill him. Whats your most un-favorite DBZ Movie?

DarkDethbringer
although this dudnt need its own thread my least favorite would have to be either Broly: Second coming or teh first Broly. But the second broly was a waste of space.

Ross Wyatt
Yah I totally agree.

Darth Macabre
People have got to stop with these dbz threads....There's a DBZ thread for a reason you know.

Ross Wyatt
Ummm what? Dude I like DBZ thats all but if it will make you happy I'll wait a month.

Nicca
Bio Broly was the worst to short and lacking in areas
second was Second Coming of Broly
in the first movie no one could scratch him then out of no where Gohn just kicks brolys well u know

Nicca
though i do love the part were trunks gose Brolys head

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ross Wyatt
Ummm what? Dude I like DBZ thats all but if it will make you happy I'll wait a month. There's no need to wait. You can talk about all this stuff in the official DBZ thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309912&perpage=20& amp;highlight=The+Official+Dragonball+Z+thread%3Cb
r+%2F%3E&pagenumber=106

Ross Wyatt
Ohh...why didnt you tell me in the first place?

spencerspider
least fav- bio broly

K73SK
all of them sucked...even all the shows...no such thing as good DBZ

WrathfulDwarf
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.