:laugh: OMG OMG OMG!!! LEAKED SCENE!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! :dance:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan
im really sorry guys embarrasment

CaptainJacksLuv
its goodsmile

surfchikpir8fan
thanx u dont hate me lol ....

katelovespirate
you silly! smile i really liked it. very well done. lots of fun. you should write fan fics!

SarahB
lol... u rly made it up!!!. thts quite gd actuallysmile im glad ur still keepin ur hopes 4 J/E. lol

Mistypirate
You mean its not real???? sad bawling But it looks real.
That was soo good. smile

PirateDiva
why would we hate you? that was pretty good!!! I like it.....do you have it in you to write another?....cause i rather enjoyed that!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
i did too piratedivasmile lol

CaptinJackLover
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED that! u r great at fooling and definatley great at writing...it was awesome

J&E Shipper
That was FANTASTIC!
Like Katelovespirate said, you should write fanfics.

Swann&Sparrow
That was okay, hmm I wish it was real. I knew it wasn't though cause T&T's scripts aren't that vivid, i.e. twinkle in his eye. T&T would never write that, it gives too much away they would just tell the actors to do it their way when their shooting.

Nice one.

Chiki Mina
It was great!! But would it hurt to post "my fanfic" or something like that. I got my hopes too high there. Dont get me wrong I looooooove it. Write fanfics!

a-k-a-amber
that was awsome!!!!

Mistypirate
No it broke my heart. sadwalk

a-k-a-amber
well... yeah but you know what i mean her writing is awsome and I'l add to the votes write a fanfic!

Mistypirate
Yes her writing is pretty awe some. I though it was the real thing sad

a-k-a-amber
I wasn't sure... but it sounded real thats crazy when ppl can write so good they fake you it can be a pretty good talent

-savvychick-
that was really, really good...you should really write some morebig grin

Mistypirate
She should, that was really good.

-savvychick-
seriously, i thought it was real...wish i could write like that.....
maybe ill get there one day...lolsmile

Chiki Mina
ppl...you are missing the point im gonna put this in caps and im not screaming im just making a point...

THE POINT IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A STORY LIKE THAT MAKE A THREAD SAYING HEY LOOK AT MY FANFIC OR MY RP. DO NOT GIVE US FAKE TITLES LIKE ANOTHER LEACKED SCRIPT AND OMG. DONT GIVE US HIGH HOPES LIKE THAT.

Im just bothered that she had to put that title to get our attention when its just good to put "hey look at my leaked script rp" or something like that.

-savvychick-
or she could've posted it on the sparrabeth thread...cuz at the moment im the only one thats posted anything on there in a while.........

so write more and put it therebig grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by -savvychick-
or she could've posted it on the sparrabeth thread...cuz at the moment im the only one thats posted anything on there in a while.........

so write more and put it therebig grin

Yes agree

Chiki Mina
im pissed. im goin in another thread

-savvychick-
dont be pissed chikisad

Mistypirate
What now??? confused

Chiki Mina
nothing it will go away. Im just pissed for now cus I really thought it was the leaked script. Nothing it will go away.

Mistypirate
OKIS smile

willofthewisp
surfchik, I thought that was so hot and awesome! It was beautiful, but there is a thread called "sparrabeth," and it is about scenes we make up for Jack and Liz. Feel free to get on this thread and enter as much of these as you want for our reading pleasure. I thought this was amazing. I was expecting them to kiss any second. It reminded me of the deleted peas in a pod scene, just them against the railing talking.

surfchikpir8fan
im soooooooo soz chiki i promise ill neva neva do it again im really sorry plz 4give ...

ohhhhhh kk i didnt know bout da sparrabeth' thread ill check it out

n again im sorry to every1 else i wont do it again

a-k-a-amber
yes add to the sparrabeth thread we like that

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
im soooooooo soz chiki i promise ill neva neva do it again im really sorry plz 4give ...

ohhhhhh kk i didnt know bout da sparrabeth' thread ill check it out

n again im sorry to every1 else i wont do it again

no no its ok Im sorry to burst out like that lol. Cant wait for you to post more at the sparrabeth thread big grin

surfchikpir8fan
kk HAPPIENESS!!! DRINKS ALL AROUND (soz bout da caps rougue) drunk wine cheers beer y not have a band 2 play 4 every1 2 band clap jump clap jump n then the crowds come pile uh oh ... RUN!!!

surfchikpir8fan
hehe making up smilie stories is fun lol

willofthewisp
Yeah, just add to the sparrabeth one. People will read other people's fan fiction, so there's no need to try to fake people out. We're a much friendlier board than that.

Barker
Could be better.

-savvychick-
lets see you do better

Barker
Why bother? You're all biased against me.

-savvychick-
no we're not...we're quite friendly here actually...you just know you couldn't do it as good

Barker
Is that so?

-savvychick-
yes...i do believe it is

a-k-a-amber
yeah we're nice

Barker
Well since I wouldn't waste my time, I wouldn't know, and neither will you. However, you don't miss a beat in saying that I suck at script writing.

And you're claiming to be nice? no expression

a-k-a-amber
huh? when was that?

-savvychick-
i never said u sucked at script writing, but generally when people dont take the time to do something, they're either not good at it, or wouldn't enjoy doing it...all i meant was that you shouldn't say something negative about something if you cant, or wouldn't bother to, do better yourself, and even then you shouldn't

and yes, we are nicebig grin

Barker
So when Ebert and Roeper give a movie two stars down, it's because they can't make one better?

a-k-a-amber

-savvychick-
no, it's because they're paid to do it...and it's probably the truth

but hers was really good, and you didn't need to say it anything bad about it...which was mean in itself, so its kind've hard for you to tell us that we're not nice.

Barker

a-k-a-amber
did u just shush her? confused ok im lost bye ppl

-savvychick-
do not shush me...im just sticking up for her

and yeah, i know she was asking for opinions, but you dont have to be mean about it

surfchikpir8fan
kk woah hold ya horses peeps i didnt wanna start a fite kk barker - thankyou 4 da constructive criticism - although im not a script writer just a beginner id luv it if u could tell me how 2 improve or wat i did wrong tho
n savvychik thats soooooooooooo kind of u 2 stick up 4 me like u have just now u dont even know me thats really nice of u have a hug hug lol but i dont want u in a fite cuz of me dont get urself in trouble i wouldnt want that 4 u
anyhow sorry guys guys im the cause of this problem ill go now ... sadwalk

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Barker
Why bother? You're all biased against me.

whos biased against ya???

Chiki Mina
Why do we always get ppl who never post in here and the only thing they post is rude things to **** things up.

Turbo-charged

surfchikpir8fan
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanx "a writer is always pleased 2 hear her work is appreciated" lol thanx turbo-charged

Swann&Sparrow
Based on your normal writing, ie chatspeak, I wouldn't brand you a good writer. I'm not an awesome writer, but it's true, she asked for crisizism. And I didn't really like it, I'm sorry.

It's too detailed for a script for one, what too detailed when their actions are described. The dialog is alittle long for this kind of movie, going back and forth alittle. And I am alittle angry at you not titling it as a fanfiction, I"m tierd of rumours and spoilers so please don't EVER do that again. It doesn't matter if it's all in good fun, you can get into alot of trouble for spreading rumours like that.

Secondly, dont' blame that dude that said it could've been better. She did ask for comments and he gave it to her. It doesn't matter if he could do better or not, I don't think he's really comparing. I didn't like it much either.

I'm sorry for this, but it's the truth, I don't wanna lie to you.

I'm gonna wait for the bashing now.

katelovespirate
S&S, are you okay? you seem a bit out of sorts this morning. are you doing okay, life treating you well, that sort of thing? need some cheering up? smile

i'd hope no one on this thread would bash anyone else, lol. everyone's entitled to their opinion, as you have said.

Swann&Sparrow
I'm sorry, I'm being alittle bitter. It seems my crush has found a girl...it's nothing.

I'm just not being as kind and understanding as I used to be, I appologise. It's not good of me, that was awful. I'm sorry.

Swann&Sparrow
When I said that was awful, I meant what I SAID was awful. Not the script.

katelovespirate
haha oh sweetheart, its okay, we all have our ups and downs. i am so sorry if you are going through things. boys are really awful sometimes. cant live with em, cant live without em. i hope you feel better!

Swann&Sparrow
Lol thanksise. I know boys are a hassle. But really, the script was good, better than alot of fanfictions I've seen. I'm sorry surf. It was rude of me. I should've been nicer.

I hope these darn moodswings would go away. But you should really try writting fanfics, it would do the J/E shippers some good.

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Based on your normal writing, ie chatspeak, I wouldn't brand you a good writer. I'm not an awesome writer, but it's true, she asked for crisizism. And I didn't really like it, I'm sorry.

It's too detailed for a script for one, what too detailed when their actions are described. The dialog is alittle long for this kind of movie, going back and forth alittle. And I am alittle angry at you not titling it as a fanfiction, I"m tierd of rumours and spoilers so please don't EVER do that again. It doesn't matter if it's all in good fun, you can get into alot of trouble for spreading rumours like that.

Secondly, dont' blame that dude that said it could've been better. She did ask for comments and he gave it to her. It doesn't matter if he could do better or not, I don't think he's really comparing. I didn't like it much either.

I'm sorry for this, but it's the truth, I don't wanna lie to you.

I'm gonna wait for the bashing now.

im soz i already apoligised 4 false titleing i said i wouldn't do it again n i would change the name of this thread if i could its just im not the 1st person to do it on here thats all kk im soz n i wouldnt do it ever again i know better

anyway on a happier note ill keep in mind what you've said "Based on your normal writing, ie chatspeak, I wouldn't brand you a good writer. " is that 4 me or some1 else lol im just really confuzzeled *thanx jessigem n ibd43 4 the word its kool* so yep i wont write as long as dialogue lol and the reason i wrote exactley what the actors were supposed to do was because i wanted too give everyone a sorta movie/clip viual thing in their mind through words lol if that makes sense eveyone and if you catch my drift lol

thanx anyway guys its helping me build my writing skills. i might post a oneshot i had to write for an assignment but i probably wont because its got nothing to do with pirates or the movies

and everyone plz accept my sorry face lets all hug and move on lol im a nutcase *oh hey p.s. it was my dance concert last night it waz sooooooo much fun (as they always are lol)*

ivebeendepped43
i seem to be experiencing these intense intestinal cramps. They hurt me so.

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
I'm sorry, I'm being alittle bitter. It seems my crush has found a girl...it's nothing.

I'm just not being as kind and understanding as I used to be, I appologise. It's not good of me, that was awful. I'm sorry.

dont mention it its fine i completely understand i wasnt offended at all it was very helpful constructive criticism its fine and im sorry ull find some1 way beta hes not worth if he finds another girl theres some1 there definately for YOU!!!

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i seem to be experiencing these intense intestinal cramps. They hurt me so.

i hope u get beta im sick and home from skool i practically crawled here 2 see wat u guys were up 2 lol

Swann&Sparrow
Well see I'm just having intense problems with everyone's chatspeaking these days. Why can't proper English be used? Is it 'not cool'?

Anyways, it's not that the guy found another girl. It's just that he talks to another girl that used to be my best friend and now he's giving me mixed signals! And they say women are complicated. Lol.

Well, it really was fanfiction worthy surf. Good job!

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou. blushing I don't put stories on fanfiction, I don't know why but ... *trails off*. I think I'm just a worrywart (lol), and someone might steal it, or any other person's work (not that what I write is worth stealing but anyway). So yeh, I've just got that sort of fear, not for me but others. It's a great site, but I think it's too easy for someone to take someone elses' hard work! okay, now I'M gonna wait for the bashing ... book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.