Blob vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I think Blob has a shot.

hulk10
Sure Wonder Woman is strong but all Blob has to do is jump on her and then make him self immoveible then WW dies big grin of not enough air because all it is pushed out by Blob's 510 lb. heavy weight.

Priest
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think Blob has a shot.
maybe in a pie eating contest.

hulk10
Originally posted by Priest
maybe in a pie eating contest.

Blob could eat 100 pies befor WW eats 1

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by hulk10
Sure Wonder Woman is strong but all Blob has to do is jump on her and then make him self immoveible then WW dies big grin of not enough air because all it is pushed out by Blob's 510 lb. heavy weight.

MAN. Wonder MAN.

I don't understand how this happens on every thread with Wonder Man. huh

HelloThere
Well said D.C.

snoopdogg
Blob knocked WM out in a Avengers annual with a backhand. WM may win but Blob has a shot.

Howard_Jones
I'd say Wondy 7/10

Badabing
Wonder Woman would own Blob. How in the World could Blob beat Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman is out of his league. no expression

Okay, I'm done harassing Dark Crawler. shifty

I say Wonder MAN takes the majority

Omega-level
Wonder Man 10/10.

mighty adam
WM 10/10 blob is just a fat loser.

Silent Master
Blob knocked WM out in a Avengers annual with a backhand. WM may win but Blob has a shot.

When did this happen?

I mean that sounds rather odd considering who Wonderman has taken shots from before wtihout being KO'd.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Silent Master
When did this happen?

I mean that sounds rather odd considering who Wonderman has taken shots from before wtihout being KO'd. Annual #10. He might not have been kayoed but was knocked out of the fight for quite a few pages.

Jimmy-Chan
The Blob is on the same level of strength as Wonder Man (or WW for that matter) and more durable. His only problem is that he's slow and dumb. So Simon wins a solid majority.

Grimm22
Spite

Blob, has the power to be....well...fat no expression

Simon has crushed Ultron's head...ULTRON FOR CHRIST"S SAKE!

Priest
ww, wins

Silent Master
Annual #10. He might not have been kayoed but was knocked out of the fight for quite a few pages.

That seems at odds with his fights against Thor,Ironman, Count Nefaria, Ultron, Hulk, Hyperion, Abomination, Hercules,Gladiator and Namor

Grimm22
Originally posted by Priest
ww, wins

doh

Tshern
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
The Blob is on the same level of strength as Wonder Man (or WW for that matter) and more durable. His only problem is that he's slow and dumb. So Simon wins a solid majority.
Blob in nowhere near Simon and even further away from WW.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Tshern
Blob in nowhere near Simon and even further away from WW.

Co signed. Simon is at least class 90 and can fly at the speed of sound or so- The blob is nowhere near as powerful and has been moved by colossus and Strong Guy. He's also vulnerable in the face. A swift hit by Simon to the kisser and Dukes is down.

Also: isn't current blob totally depowered?

Soljer
Simon wins pretty easily.

And can people really not detect the difference between man and woman? WonderMAN

WonderWOMAN.

Notice the 'wo,' guys?

King Kandy
Wow, how much thought was put into THIS match-up?

Blob's CIS will kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.