The Freak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thefreak
The Freak is the character. His powers are healing, shows people the light, and gives people strength whether they are hungry or sick. The healing happens by his touch, the showing of light happens when other people look into his eyes, and the strength happens by touch. His personality is: not shy, good, caring, and sacrificial and compassionate. He has this personality because he cares for will of his God Jesus Christ. His age: 30, His weight: 362lbs, His height: 7 foot 2 inches, His place of birth: Memphis, Tennessee.

freezedoom
A christian superhero. That the next thing we need.

willRules
Originally posted by freezedoom

I think It's a good Idea, the x-men have Darwin, why not have a Mr Scripture wink

Scoobless
I hate when religious people try to get everyone else to believe what they do ... basing the characters powers on his belief in Jesus is probably going to be offensive to other religious groups.

inamilist
lol

its like jesus kong

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

its like jesus kong laughing laughing

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by freezedoom

Teen Titans sucks, and you are a tool.

You are aware that there are many superheroes who practice religion, correct? Spider-Man is baptist, Daredevil is Catholic, and so forth.

grey fox
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Teen Titans sucks, and you are a tool.

You are aware that there are many superheroes who practice religion, correct? Spider-Man is baptist, Daredevil is Catholic, and so forth.

I think what freezedom meant HJ was that this character is PRIMARILY religious. Kinda like the 'Super Jesus' who was pwning the Greek Pantheon....

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by grey fox
I think what freezedom meant HJ was that this character is PRIMARILY religious. Kinda like the 'Super Jesus' who was pwning the Greek Pantheon....

True enough, but when people post shit like that it ends up being this huge debate on religion that's not even necissary.

Newjak
Well the Spectre is a highly religious character and DCs cosmic heirarchy is highly based on Chritian Religion and while I agree religion shouldn't be forced on people making a religious minded character with strong faith isn't stupid though

TheBigZ
spectre isnt religious... and that jesuswannabe kinda sucks... sorry

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
I hate when religious people try to get everyone else to believe what they do ... basing the characters powers on his belief in Jesus is probably going to be offensive to other religious groups.

People hate it when Scottish characters are forced upon, them but Banshee showed them.......except for the part where he died stick out tongue

Alfheim
Originally posted by thefreak
The Freak is the character. His powers are healing, shows people the light, and gives people strength whether they are hungry or sick. The healing happens by his touch, the showing of light happens when other people look into his eyes, and the strength happens by touch. His personality is: not shy, good, caring, and sacrificial and compassionate. He has this personality because he cares for will of his God Jesus Christ. His age: 30, His weight: 362lbs, His height: 7 foot 2 inches, His place of birth: Memphis, Tennessee.

schmoll

Im sorry that character kinda sux....

Blind
and I thought they ripped off Jesus when they made Superman Returns...

King Kandy
Sucks.

He looks like some drunken hobo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
People hate it when Scottish characters are forced upon, them but Banshee showed them.......except for the part where he died stick out tongue

Banshee is Irish ya numptie.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Banshee

stick out tongue

And for the record .... everyone loves Scotland and it's various historical and fictional characters

big grin

Newjak
Originally posted by TheBigZ
spectre isnt religious... and that jesuswannabe kinda sucks... sorry He is the Wrath of God confused

willRules
Banshee is Irish ya numptie.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Banshee

stick out tongue

I knew that shifty ....................... DARN IT!!!!! mad

And for the record .... everyone loves Scotland and it's various historical and fictional characters

big grin

Didn't they kill off Proteus and Moiria Mactaggart? They were Scottish weren't they? evil face

Alfheim
edit.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Newjak
He is the Wrath of God confused

Or the wrath of Alex Luthor laughing

thefreak
The Freak: If you hate me, that's o.k.!!! You don't have to love me!!! I am just told to love you!!! And I know my Saviour (Jesus) lives!

Soljer
Sock? Or idiot fundie?

You decide.

erm.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
Sock? Or idiot fundie?

You decide.

erm.

Why can't it be both?

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Why can't it be both?

Hmmm....

You bring up very interesting points.

thefreak
the freak heals those who have faith...that of a mustard seed...a bright shining light spreads through the sick body by the hands laid on their head...life comes out of it's shell...the sick is healed.

inamilist
sad

this topic makes me depressed

jasofisc
Originally posted by Newjak
He is the Wrath of God confused

some people just don't think before they post. Not you newjak the guy who thinks specter isn't religious. their isn't a more religious character.

jasofisc
I don't mind religious characters as long as the writer is respectfull of those that believe in them. Christian, Hindu,jewish or what ever

Brutacus
The Freak: If you hate me, that's o.k.!!! You don't have to love me!!! I am just told to love you!!! And I know my Saviour (Jesus) lives!

LOL pass the joint man, I want what you are smoking big grin .

Howard_Jones
Knock it off. Next person who ridicules him for his religion gets reported.

Pretty sure that shit isn't allowed.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Knock it off. Next person who ridicules him for his religion gets reported.

Pretty sure that shit isn't allowed.

Lighten up, I'm just making a little joke, don't start to cry ok. roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Endless Mike
You stole the name from a character from Spawn

H. S. 6
His age: 30

Well, at least we'll only have to deal with him for three years.

willRules
Originally posted by H. S. 6

If he is truly modelled after the real deal, He will be around a lot longer than the "crucifixion" wink smile

H. S. 6
Originally posted by willRules
If he is truly modelled after the real deal, He will be around a lot longer than the "crucifixion" wink smile

You really know how to kill a joke, huh?

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6

laughing laughing laughing

Best joke ever.

thefreak
The freak like his Father lives on for Eternity.

jasofisc
The freak like his Father lives on for Eternity.

so you copied Jesus and made him live in modern day times. Like in Hero the rock opera?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.