Marvel Team Battle Royal Rumble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which team would win if they all battled? No prep. Bloodlust ON.

1. Spiderman, Venom, Doctor Octopus, and Green Goblin (Team Spidey)

2. Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth, and Omega Red (Team Assassins)

3. Cyclops, Colossus, Cannonball, and Gambit (X-Men)

4. Captain America, Black Panther, Luke Cage, and She-hulk (Avengers)

TheBigZ
team spidey.
hey masterbruce, nice to meet youbig grin

ARSECLOWN
Originally posted by TheBigZ
team spidey.
hey masterbruce, nice to meet youbig grin

No it\'s nice to meet you Cmaster, i mean BigZ. Everyone knows Cmaster is the Judge.

- AC

StarsNeverFall7
Id say it comes to between teams 1 and 2, but if on team spidey if Venom is cancelling his spidey sense, it puts him in a bit more trouble. Venom sadly makes the hell of the difference on team 1, espically the current one. So ill say team 1 8/10

masterbruce
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Id say it comes to between teams 1 and 2, but if on team spidey if Venom is cancelling his spidey sense, it puts him in a bit more trouble. Venom sadly makes the hell of the difference on team 1, espically the current one. So ill say team 1 8/10

What about team 3? it seems pretty well balanced (strength, range, flight)

Grimm22
X-men because of cannonball and cykes

jrodslam
Team 2 for the win. If not them, then team 3. I guess it all depends on how far they start off from each other.

TricksterPriest
Team 3 narrowly, and only because of Canonballs. (Cable&Deadpool ftw.)

Without him, Team 2.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 2 for the win. If not them, then team 3. I guess it all depends on how far they start off from each other.

Assume they start off about 2 blocks apart. And pick the team that you think can defeat all the other 3 teams, separately.

StarsNeverFall7
Even with team three with their line up, the team one Spidey and Venom combo makes them pretty deadly. Id love to see deadpool take them all out personally, but based on the characters I think team 1 has a pretty good combo on strength, skill, smarts, insanity, and agility. Just my opinion though..

jrodslam
Originally posted by masterbruce
Assume they start off about 2 blocks apart. And pick the team that you think can defeat all the other 3 teams, separately.

If its 2 blocks apart and they are in a city environment, but have no prep, team 2 takes it. Team 3 would be their only real competition and because they can use the environment to stay away from large optic blasts, thyed have no problems closing the gap imo.

All other teams lose to the assassins even easier.

leonidas
gimme team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.