More Soldiers in Iraq being morons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
http://www.filecabi.net/video/kids-run-water.html no expression What are your feelings on this?

Rogue Jedi
thats terrible..... why cant i fight back the urge to laugh about it?

Kinneary
Bastards.

Rogue Jedi
i know, right? but i cant keep from sorta giggling at it. what does that make me?

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i know, right? but i cant keep from sorta giggling at it. what does that make me? Someone trying way to hard to be funny or seeks attention? Don't worry; people will comment on you and then you could continue to sleep at night.

Rogue Jedi
nice, real nice. it was a legit question. i was being open and honest, yet you bash me.
dont worry, i'll sleep like a baby tonight, as always.

Ricodrayz
nice, real nice. it was a legit question. i was being open and honest, yet you bash me.
dont worry, i'll sleep like a baby tonight, as always. Cool

Rogue Jedi
i was just saying what others are thinking. its messed up what they are doing, i agree, but there is some humor there. albeit extremely dark humor.

Kinneary
Stop spamming all the threads.

Rogue Jedi
whos spamming? and who the hell are you to tell me what to do?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
http://www.filecabi.net/video/kids-run-water.html no expression What are your feelings on this?
My initial reaction was, "That's kind of cruel."

My reaction to seeing it here on KMC was, "That's kind of old news."

KidRock
Someone get that kid running into the olympics.

Rogue Jedi
i know, right?

Captain REX
That's dick. Stupid soldiers.

But shit, that kid can run.

Alfheim
I didn't think it was funny at all.

Soleran
It was cheesy

Fishy
I thought it was funny...

Terrible that they did it though, but somewhat funny. Bastards should still be arrested or something, besides if people do that much for water it pretty much shows that the country sucks badly.

Robtard
OH NO! Soldiers teasing little kids, that is so horrible, those kids will be scared for life.

Rogue Jedi
in a few years they will probably be taliban commandos.

Captain REX
Probably.

The idea is that we're helping the Iraqis, and yet our soldiers enjoy doing things that will not make the Iraqis happy.

allofyousuckkk
ya. i laughed at the beginning

but to tell the truth, that pisses me off. What an incompetent *******. What the ****? Is this the image of America that is being portrayed in other countries? Wtf

Rogue Jedi
just bored soldiers, thats all.

Fishy
Originally posted by Robtard
OH NO! Soldiers teasing little kids, that is so horrible, those kids will be scared for life.

It's not that those kids will be scared for life, seriously it isn't that bad. It just shows how much respect US Soldiers have for Iraqi people and how bad the situation in Iraq is... If people do that much just for water.

Robtard
Originally posted by Fishy
It's not that those kids will be scared for life, seriously it isn't that bad. It just shows how much respect US Soldiers have for Iraqi people and how bad the situation in Iraq is... If people do that much just for water.

Point is, it wasn't that bad at all, they were just teasing some kids, no harm done and the kid who lasted got the prize.... I was teased as a kid in a similar manner; my neighbor would drive by me and my friends with about 5-6 dollars worth of change in his hand and we would case him for a few blocks or so, when there was only a few of us at the front still chasing, he would finally drop the coins. Point being, those who kept up would get first pick at the quarters while the stragglers would have to settle for the nickles and pennies. This happened about one a month and I survived this "ordeal".

People will anal-spasm over anything... "Oh no! Those poor tortured kids!"

Rogue Jedi
survival of the fittest. the kid who ran the longest was the fittest.

Fishy
Point is, it wasn't that bad at all, they were just teasing some kids, no harm done and the kid who lasted got the prize.... I was teased as a kid in a similar manner; my neighbor would drive by me and my friends with about 5-6 dollars worth of change in his hand and we would case him for a few blocks or so, when there was only a few of us at the front still chasing, he would finally drop the coins. Point being, those who kept up would get first pick at the quarters while the stragglers would have to settle for the nickles and pennies. This happened about one a month and I survived this "ordeal".

People will anal-spasm over anything... "Oh no! Those poor tortured kids!"

I never said the act was bad, but the fact remains that this does show the respect those soldiers have for those kids and how much kids will do just to get clean water... If it was money or perhaps some delicious kind of food or whatever I would have understood but for water? Iraq sucks.

Rogue Jedi
it sux indeed.

Robtard
I never said the act was bad, but the fact remains that this does show the respect those soldiers have for those kids and how much kids will do just to get clean water... If it was money or perhaps some delicious kind of food or whatever I would have understood but for water? Iraq sucks.

That could possibly one scenario I'll admit, another could be it was just a game to those kids... What sucks, you never see the video's of soldiers handing candy and/or other treats to the kids in Iraq (which it happens), those don't have the effect as one that could be taken negatively.

Fishy
That could possibly one scenario I'll admit, another could be it was just a game to those kids... What sucks, you never see the video's of soldiers handing candy and/or other treats to the kids in Iraq (which it happens), those don't have the effect as one that could be taken negatively.

It didn't really look like a game to me, so I'm guessing that wasn't it. And of course there are soldiers that do the opposite, but those video's aren't as funny or shocking and let's be honest here, they are supposed to do shit like that so it's not really news worthy.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
ya. i laughed at the beginning

but to tell the truth, that pisses me off. What an incompetent *******. What the ****? Is this the image of America that is being portrayed in other countries? Wtf

thumb up

Rogue Jedi
a game? what kind of game?

Ricodrayz
The Kid that ran the longest didn't even get the water if you watched the video =O

Strangelove
That's terrible

KharmaDog
Anyone defending those assholes are probably assholes themselves.

The funny thing is, if those where iraqi soldiers dong that to any children of any other country, those same people who think it's no big deal would see that as a reason to invade iraq...well either that or non existant WMD's.

Robtard
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Anyone defending those assholes are probably assholes themselves.

The funny thing is, if those where iraqi soldiers dong that to any children of any other country, those same people who think it's no big deal would see that as a reason to invade iraq...well either that or non existant WMD's.

You're being melodramatic...

xmarksthespot
No one's saying those kids are being tortured. Don't strawman. The soldiers are being dicks. Anecdotes of how your friendly neighbour tried to lure you with money in the 'burbs doesn't change that.

Robtard
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No one's saying those kids are being tortured. Don't strawman. The soldiers are being dicks. Anecdotes of how your friendly neighbour tried to lure you with money in the 'burbs doesn't change that.

Dicks? Yea maybe... No harm done though, that is the point. Haha, your humor is extremely stale, and the point in bringing up my personal experience (and it was real) was to point out that I doubt anyone would think my neighbor was a "dick" for doing what he did, he was just having some fun with the local kids and in the end he did reward us with loose change.

xmarksthespot
It's a flawed analogy. Yours was clearly a game. This likely wasn't.

If you were a destitute street urchin in rags and the man drove around in a car with a nickel on a string for you to chase then he'd be a dick. But I take it since you're on the internet you're not a destitute street urchin.

Robtard
It's a flawed analogy. Yours was clearly a game. This likely wasn't.

If you were a destitute street urchin in rags and the man drove around in a car with a nickel on a string for you to chase then he'd be a dick. But I take it since you're on the internet you're not a destitute street urchin.

So it's alright to make kids chase you for a reward if they're at least middle class, but if they're poor it's no longer a game but something sinister. Groovy.

xmarksthespot
So it's alright to make kids chase you for a reward if they're at least middle class, but if they're poor it's no longer a game but something sinister. Groovy. Again don't strawman. Your anecdotal analogy was flawed. Run and you get some water - a game? Take off your rose-coloured glasses. Iraq is a hellhole. The soldiers were just being dicks.

Robtard
Again don't strawman. Your anecdotal analogy was flawed. Run and you get some water - a game? Take off your rose-coloured glasses. Iraq is a hellhole. The soldiers were just being dicks.

Iraq is a hellhole, Sunni and Shiites are blowing each other up more than ever. But a few soldiers teasing a few kids doesn't equate to "Iraq is a hellhole".

Mrrungo Mu
Just one of the daily things that goes on in Iraq.

xmarksthespot
Iraq is a hellhole, Sunni and Shiites are blowing each other up more than ever. But a few soldiers teasing a few kids doesn't equate to "Iraq is a hellhole". The fact that they're only adding insult to injury doesn't lessen the dickishness. Which is really all anyone's said - that they're being dicks.

GCG
Harmless fun. The British troops beating up kids would have fit the thread appropriatly. I foresee that kid becoming a major athlete.

Fishy
Originally posted by GCG
Harmless fun. The British troops beating up kids would have fit the thread appropriatly. I foresee that kid becoming a major athlete.

I foresee the kid dying in an explosion, with a mortar on his head or a bullet in his heart.

GCG
I foresee the kid dying in an explosion, with a mortar on his head or a bullet in his heart.

That is IF the Shockwave, the shrapnel or the bullet can catch him

GrillingNemo
that's ridiculous... just think about all the messed up things that are happening over there

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by GCG
british troops did what? confused

Green Arrow
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
I'm not going to rape my computer loading a youtube like video. Is there an article?

I do believe however this war in Iraq, hell, this war on terrorism is a quagmire over an abstract concept. We may as well have declared war on evil!

Instead of wasting time, money, and loyal citizen's lives, we could've just as easily secured America's best interests by tightening security and expanding the patriot act.

So despite how I hate democrats, I do support the idea of pulling our troops out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Green Arrow
I'm not going to rape my computer loading a youtube like video. Is there an article?

I do believe however this war in Iraq, hell, this war on terrorism is a quagmire over an abstract concept. We may as well have declared war on evil!

Instead of wasting time, money, and loyal citizen's lives, we could've just as easily secured America's best interests by tightening security and expanding the patriot act.

So despite how I hate democrats, I do support the idea of pulling our troops out.
i never thought we should be over there in the first place. but, after 9/11, we have no choice. we are pretty much committed now.

GCG
british troops did what? confused

They Beat up Iraqi Kids

There is a world out there you know.

drewbiefan
I know this sounds petty, bt what the ell is it with this way with iraq? I think sometimes, UK and USA's presidents are sending people over there just for the sake.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by GCG
They Beat up Iraqi Kids

There is a world out there you know.
yes, i know this. i just dont happen to catch every news story that comes across the board.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.