All of Asgard and Atlantis vs.all of Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
From what I know Namor is Atlantises only hope.In DC against Atlantis DC would most likley win.Marvel would probably lose against Asgard but with the help of the remaining DC it might be a stalemate.

DarkCrawler
Marvel & DC Earth?

As it is now? They would lose, Asgard is down with the exeption of Beta Ray Bill. Namor & Aquaman and their armies could not beat rest now.

Classic days? Asgard & Atlantis would win.

One word. Odin. Or King Thor, whatever is your preference.

Odin
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Asgard's armies
Namor
Aquaman
Both Atlantis armies...

DC + Marvel earths are most likely going down.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Marvel & DC Earth?

As it is now? They would lose, Asgard is down with the exeption of Beta Ray Bill. Namor & Aquaman and their armies could not beat rest now.

Odin
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Asgard's armies
Namor
Aquaman
Both Atlantis armies...

erm Not really

DarkCrawler
Sentry is now the strongest one on Marvel Earth. He would get pwnd by Odin, honestly.

DC Earth's heavy hitters are at this moment...Black Adam, Captain Marvel and Superman? Cap can't leave Rock of Eternity (So someone could ambush him there, I know he has Shazam's powers, but Odin would probably defeat Shazam), Black Adam and Superman are taken down by Beta Ray Bill and Thor or at least held off until Odin comes and swats them aside.

Hell, are we counting Asgardian villains too? Let's see, Loki, Ymir, SURTUR...

And Namor and Aquaman with their armies would be pretty impressive support too.

juggernaut66666
Sentry is now the strongest one on Marvel Earth. He would get pwnd by Odin, honestly.

DC Earth's heavy hitters are at this moment...Black Adam, Captain Marvel and Superman? Cap can't leave Rock of Eternity (So someone could ambush him there, I know he has Shazam's powers, but Odin would probably defeat Shazam), Black Adam and Superman are taken down by Beta Ray Bill and Thor or at least held off until Odin comes and swats them aside.

And Namor and Aquaman with their armies would be pretty impressive support too.
You forgot about Phantom Stranger,Dr Strange,Nabu etc etc

DarkCrawler
Well, we've got Arion to counter Strange at least for a while (godfather of all Atlantean magics in DC Universe, currently on comics too). If we count Neptune to Atlantis, he could fight Nabu, and Odin could take out Phantom Stranger.

juggernaut66666
What about Zatana,Enchantress,Zauriel,Franklin Richards,Alan Scott (Sentinel)(Ion is onDc Earth curently also Spectre is on Dc Earth curently)
?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What about Zatana,Enchantress,Zauriel,Franklin Richards,Alan Scott (Sentinel)(Ion is onDc Earth curently also Spectre is on Dc Earth curently)
?

I just noticed there are two identical threads on this. here's my repost:

Eh... if by "all of marvel" you include the Greek Pantheons (Zeus, Hercules, Ares, etc) the Inhumans (Black Bolt, etc) The Eternals (Ikaris, Sersi) Mystics (Strange, Mordo, Doom etc) Heralds (Surfer, Forgotten one, Stardust) Every Omega level mutant in 616 (magneto, Iceman, Storm, etc) every top tier NON mutant in 616 (Sentry, Graviton, Nefaria, Maelstrom..) then marvel annihilates Asgard with little effort, and that's not even considering any characters OVER skyfather level, like celestials, cube beings, galactus, Agamotto, Mephisto, etc.

Atlantis is a non issue. Namor and Marrina are the only notable beings here- they're not enough to make a difference either way.

King thor/Odin is a nonissue, as the heads of OTHER pantheons (zeus , set, cytorrak) are clearly his equal.

There's no reason for DC to even get involved. Asgard just isn't much to write home about.

DarkCrawler
I believe we are going by Earth's only. Would be pretty unfair with ALL of Marvel and DC. Orginal poster needs to specify if he meant All of Earth or all of the Universe.

?

Franklin is powerless.

I wouldn't count Ion or Spectre Earth characters, since they don't spend much time there...same reason as I was iffy on Neptune.

Imo, Loki would hand Zatanna her ass. Enchantress of DC...not really sure of her power level. Zauriel is good, but good enough to go against the likes of BRB, Thor, Odin or Loki?

Atlantis defenitely isn't non-factor with their technologies and magics.

I've forgotten all about Karnilla and Marvel Enchantress too.

Space M ummy
I believe we are going by Earth's only. Would be pretty unfair with ALL of Marvel and DC.

The original poster specified ALL of marvel and DC. I don't see "earths" in there anywhere. But even so, all other pantheons > Just asgard. IIRC, The asgardian and Greek pantheons were in conflict for centuries and that resulted in a stalemate. Dog pile the rest of earth in there and it's a loss for the Asgard Team.

Edit: Morgan Le Fay killed 80% of Atlantis when she raised it to the surface. Atlantis is irrelevant here.

S-Ranger
I'd love to see Loki turning the defending teams against each other in some weird yet wonderful way so the invading forces can sit back and relax and smoke some cigars while watching them attack each other.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Space M ummy
The original poster specified ALL of marvel and DC. I don't see "earths" in there anywhere. But even so, all other pantheons > Just asgard. IIRC, The asgardian and Greek pantheons were in conflict for centuries and that resulted in a stalemate. Dog pile the rest of earth in there and it's a loss for the Asgard Team.

Edit: Morgan Le Fay killed 80% of Atlantis when she raised it to the surface. Atlantis is irrelevant here.

As shown in comics and the Civil War handbook (by Tony Stark) Atlantis is stronger then ever. Namor has always found a way to restore his kingdom.

If you say that Atlantis is irrelevant, you don't know much of it. Example, average Atlantean gun can knock out Namor or Thing with one blast...

Space M ummy
As shown in comics and the Civil War handbook (by Tony Stark) Atlantis is stronger then ever. Namor has always found a way to restore his kingdom.

If you say that Atlantis is irrelevant, you don't know much of it. Example, average Atlantean gun can knock out Namor or Thing with one blast...

It may be stronger than ever, but that doesn't change the fact that ONE individual Killed 80% of them. Yes, an atlantean gun might knock out Namor or thing, but how would it work against say...Ares? Apocalypse? The High Evolutionary? Graviton? the Juggernaut?

Graviton is an ESPECIALLY good example as he was able to immobilize the entire superhuman population of earth on his own. There's no reason he wouldnt be able to fling atlantis itself into orbit, killing all of them instantly while thousands of miles away on the other side of the globe.

Atlantis is WAY, WAY over it's head here.

Devil Lance
I believe we are going by Earth's only. Would be pretty unfair with ALL of Marvel and DC. Orginal poster needs to specify if he meant All of Earth or all of the Universe.

Franklin is powerless.

I wouldn't count Ion or Spectre Earth characters, since they don't spend much time there...same reason as I was iffy on Neptune.

Imo, Loki would hand Zatanna her ass. Enchantress of DC...not really sure of her power level. Zauriel is good, but good enough to go against the likes of BRB, Thor, Odin or Loki?

Atlantis defenitely isn't non-factor with their technologies and magics.

I've forgotten all about Karnilla and Marvel Enchantress too.

aren't you foregtting about Jakeem Thunder and black alice they would solo Asgard smile

DarkCrawler
It may be stronger than ever, but that doesn't change the fact that ONE individual Killed 80% of them. Yes, an atlantean gun might knock out Namor or thing, but how would it work against say...Ares? Apocalypse? The High Evolutionary? Graviton? the Juggernaut?

It's not like she killed them with her own hands. The power of the gods she was summoning (in a long ritual...) had more to do with it.

Hell, if Llyron had not been the Emperor of Atlantis the whole crisis would be averted.

Ares would probably be knocked out, current Ares wasn't even fire or bulletproof from what I saw from his recent mini. Namor alone beat the classic Ares before that. High Evolutionary...I'm not aware of his durability level, but seeing as lesser powers then the entire fricking army of Atlantis has stopped him before...Juggernaut is weak these days.

Graviton is an ESPECIALLY good example as he was able to immobilize the entire superhuman population of earth on his own. There's no reason he wouldnt be able to fling atlantis itself into orbit, killing all of them instantly while thousands of miles away on the other side of the globe.

The reason would be, perhaps that he is so weak right now that Iron Man beat him with ease?

Atlantis is WAY, WAY over it's head here.

Maybe to the uninformed...

And who the hell is saying that it is Atlantis taking on to all the major threats here?

Space M ummy
It's not like she killed them with her own hands. The power of the gods she was summoning (in a long ritual...) had more to do with it.

Hell, if Llyron had not been the Emperor of Atlantis the whole crisis would be averted.

Ares would probably be knocked out, current Ares wasn't even fire or bulletproof from what I saw from his recent mini. Namor alone beat the classic Ares before that. High Evolutionary...I'm not aware of his durability level, but seeing as lesser powers then the entire fricking army of Atlantis has stopped him before...Juggernaut is weak these days.

The reason would be, perhaps that he is so weak right now that Iron Man beat him with ease?

Maybe to the uninformed...

And who the hell is saying that it is Atlantis taking on to all the major threats here?

It doesn't matter who morgan le fay had to call on to raise atlantis, the fact is she's accomplished it. If she's done it before, she can do it again.

Ares, along with the rest of the olympians is both immortal AND bulletproof. Namor might have beaten him, but the average Atlantean is nowhere CLOSE to namor's strength.

Iron Man soloing Graviton when he's taken on the entire avengers and thunderbolts rosters before including Iron Man AND Thor SIMULTANEOUSLY is a case of EXTREME PIS. But he's an example of someone who's powerset could EASILY annihilate a good chunk of Atlantis on his own.

Atlantis isn't taking on "all the major threats." I'm saying in a contest where Atlantis and Asgard are going against the REST OF MARVEL AND DC EARTH they're outnumbered AND outclassed. What exactly would atlantis do is the combined Greek Pantheons of Marvel and DC earth decided to invade it? Isn't poseidon himself a greek god? Atlantis is TOAST.

DarkCrawler
It doesn't matter who morgan le fay had to call on to raise atlantis, the fact is she's accomplished it. If she's done it before, she can do it again.

No, she can't. It was an one time ritual that took lot of time.

Ares, along with the rest of the olympians is both immortal AND bulletproof. Namor might have beaten him, but the average Atlantean is nowhere CLOSE to namor's strength.

Immortal in the sense that he will live forever, yes, immortal in the sense that he can't be killed, no.

And Atlantean guns can kill him. Did you read the miniseries?

Iron Man soloing Graviton when he's taken on the entire avengers and thunderbolts rosters before including Iron Man AND Thor SIMULTANEOUSLY is a case of EXTREME PIS. But he's an example of someone who's powerset could EASILY annihilate a good chunk of Atlantis on his own.

And you do know that the Thunderbolts issue is actually just the minimum of his showings? Majority of them show him at much lower level, etc. Spider-Man and Warmachine giving him good fights.

IAtlantis isn't taking on "all the major threats." I'm saying in a contest where Atlantis and Asgard are going against the REST OF MARVEL AND DC EARTH they're outnumbered AND outclassed. What exactly would atlantis do is the combined Greek Pantheons of Marvel and DC earth decided to invade it? Isn't poseidon himself a greek god? Atlantis is TOAST.

The combined Greek Pantheons do not reside on Earth. They reside on another dimension, and simply visit the Earth occasionally. Marvel and DC Earth in versus terms usually consist of the guys whose primary base of operations is it, etc. Hercules is part of MU Earth, but not Zeus.

Devil Lance
No, she can't. It was an one time ritual that took lot of time.

Immortal in the sense that he will live forever, yes, immortal in the sense that he can't be killed, no.

And Atlantean guns can kill him. Did you read the miniseries?

And you do know that the Thunderbolts issue is actually just the minimum of his showings? Majority of them show him at much lower level, etc. Spider-Man and Warmachine giving him good fights.

The combined Greek Pantheons do not reside on Earth. They reside on another dimension, and simply visit the Earth occasionally. Marvel and DC Earth in versus terms usually consist of the guys whose primary base of operations is it, etc. Hercules is part of MU Earth, but not Zeus.

Black Alice + Jakeem Thunder+ current Ion > Asgard + Alantis yes

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Don't forget Crispus smile

Devil Lance
Don't forget Crispus smile

Or Phantom Stranger, Etrigan , Mordru, 52 powerup Skeets, etc etc

DarkCrawler

Surtur + Ymir + Thor + Loki + Karnilla >> Jakeem & Black Alice.

And I really would not consider Ion or Spectre as Earth characters...

Space M ummy
Superhuman strength, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes. Ares is also an immortal with an unending lifespan. He can be wounded during battle but due to his Olympian nature he heals very quickly. Only an injury of such magnitude that it incinerates all or a portion of his bodily molecules could cause him physical death.

From Marvel.com.

I did not read the miniseries, but if they can, then it contradicts everything marvel's established about olympians up to this point.

you mean like the Fantastic 4 issue where he rode an asteroid through space, pulled the atmosphere from a passing planet and claimed to be able to prevent the merging of two dimensions during inferno 20 years ago? I think you have it backwards. Graviton has ALWAYS been written as a team wrecker, outside of one or two low showings. PIS/CIS off (as it should be on the boards) Graviton Annihilates Atlantis on his own. But that's not the point. There are FAR too many high powered individuals like Graviton that would utterly annihilate atlantis in an eyeblink.

The Olympic gods are offspring of Gaea (re: earth) the pantheon is tied into earth, and the primary activities of all the gods take place there. Zeus, Pluto, Ares, Neptune, Venus, etc all make numerous appearances on earth, unlike say...the elders of the universe, who are spaced based and rarely appear here. If the earth was seriously threatened (for instance, by the celestial host) Those gods certainly DO show up. They're included here.

And again, where does the original poster specify earth only?

Devil Lance
Surtur + Ymir + Thor + Loki + Karnilla >> Jakeem & Black Alice.

And I really would not consider Ion or Spectre as Earth characters...

laughing

You do realize that Jakeem Thunder controls an 5 d imp right?

and Black Alice can steal powers from any magic user right?

Alice steals Odins powers and she and Jakeem with his imp detsory the rest it really is that simple

and Ion is based on earth wink

S-Ranger
Can anyone remember the time when Thor pwned Marvel Earth roll eyes (sarcastic) ....wait can you hear that??? the sound of someone about to type: OMFG THAT WOZ PIS!!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by S-Ranger
Can anyone remember the time when Thor pwned Marvel Earth roll eyes (sarcastic) ....wait can you hear that??? the sound of someone about to type: OMFG THAT WOZ PIS!!

Not PIS, but characters who would have been able to stop him (zeus, for instance- all eternals, the egyptian pantheon, etc) either chose not to intervene or were mysteriously absent that day.

it IS canon that when the Olympians and Asgardians went to war a thousand years ago it ended in a stalemate, so the two are dead even as far as Marvel is concerned.

Soljer
Uhhh...

I know it's been mentioned, but....

Jakeem Thunder.

I win.

DarkCrawler
laughing

You do realize that Jakeem Thunder controls an 5 d imp right?

and Black Alice can steal powers from any magic user right?

Alice steals Odins powers and she and Jakeem with his imp detsory the rest it really is that simple

and Ion is based on earth wink

I do realize that, but from what I have seen from JSA, Jakeem is far away from being able to use the full potential of 5d Imp he has. And I am not sure if she is better now, but weren't Black Alice's powers pretty unstable?

Superhuman strength, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes. Ares is also an immortal with an unending lifespan. He can be wounded during battle but due to his Olympian nature he heals very quickly. Only an injury of such magnitude that it incinerates all or a portion of his bodily molecules could cause him physical death.

From Marvel.com.

Doesn't seem to be that anymore. Besides, he could be incapacitated before some of the big guns take him out. Again, it is not Atlantis alone.

I did not read the miniseries, but if they can, then it contradicts everything marvel's established about olympians up to this point.

Ehh, not really. Ares never died there.

you mean like the Fantastic 4 issue where he rode an asteroid through space, pulled the atmosphere from a passing planet and claimed to be able to prevent the merging of two dimensions during inferno 20 years ago? I think you have it backwards. Graviton has ALWAYS been written as a team wrecker, outside of one or two low showings. PIS/CIS off (as it should be on the boards) Graviton Annihilates Atlantis on his own. But that's not the point. There are FAR too many high powered individuals like Graviton that would utterly annihilate atlantis in an eyeblink.

Sure, but if we use high showings for both, what stops Atlanteans simply taking Graviton out with a simple magical curse? I don't think he has any kind of magical protection. We are talking about the people who Doctor Strange has come to ask advice and who built the Serpent Crown...

The Olympic gods are offspring of Gaea (re: earth) the pantheon is tied into earth, and the primary activities of all the gods take place there. Zeus, Pluto, Ares, Neptune, Venus, etc all make numerous appearances on earth, unlike say...the elders of the universe, who are spaced based and rarely appear here. If the earth was seriously threatened (for instance, by the celestial host) Those gods certainly DO show up. They're included here.

He doesn't, and like I said...

"Orginal poster needs to specify if he meant All of Earth or all of the Universe."

I'm just debating an scenario. Obviously this is a bit stupid thread if this is all Marvel Universe and DC Universe (TOAA & The Presence). It's not fun to debate something that doesn't get any discussion up.

Hence, if you want to debate this, go ahead. If you want to debate all the universe, obviously Asgard and Atlantis does not win.

Devil Lance
I do realize that, but from what I have seen from JSA, Jakeem is far away from being able to use the full potential of 5d Imp he has. And I am not sure if she is better now, but weren't Black Alice's powers pretty unstable?

No not unstable at all she was able to use Zantanna's tlaking backwards speels perfvectly and she was able to ressurect people when she had Felix Fausts powers, she also was in full control of her powers when she had spectres. wink

Howard_Jones
?

None of them equal up to a Skyfather. no expression

juggernaut66666
Alan,Ion and Spectre sure are.

S-Ranger
Not PIS, but characters who would have been able to stop him (zeus, for instance- all eternals, the egyptian pantheon, etc) either chose not to intervene or were mysteriously absent that day.

it IS canon that when the Olympians and Asgardians went to war a thousand years ago it ended in a stalemate, so the two are dead even as far as Marvel is concerned.

Very good point there and now i've taken it i'd say they'd probably be able to only take one force i.e. Marvel's and that's being generous and on a very very damn good day.

DarkCrawler
No not unstable at all she was able to use Zantanna's tlaking backwards speels perfvectly and she was able to ressurect people when she had Felix Fausts powers, she also was in full control of her powers when she had spectres. wink

That's pretty badass. Guess she is a major threat, then. Do the othe people lose their magic if she gets them?

juggernaut66666
That's pretty badass. Guess she is a major threat, then. Do the othe people lose their magic if she gets them?
When she touched Spectre he lost all his powers

Devil Lance
When she touched Spectre he lost all his powers

I don't think she touched him she just loked at him to steal his powers

Devil Lance

yep but only for about an half an hour at a time

juggernaut66666
I don't think she touched him she just loked at him to steal his powers
Yup just checked it she took away Spectre powers before he begin to try to choke her.

Devil Lance
Yup just checked it she took away Spectre powers before he begin to try to choke her.

no he wasn't choking alice he was chokking nightshade the girl that can control darkness

Howard_Jones
Alan,Ion and Spectre sure are.

During the Vengeance story arc, Spectre was. I'll agree there. I don't think Alan was up to that level, to be honest. Ion was close.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
During the Vengeance story arc, Spectre was. I'll agree there. I don't think Alan was up to that level, to be honest. Ion was close.
What the hell??? Ion was one with the Universe Parallax destroyed the Universe and wanted to create a Multi-Verse(Parallax's power is a part of ION).In DOV Spectre was close?? Spectre beats Multi-Versal threats for God's sake.

Howard_Jones
I didn't say close. I sad Spectre was in Day of Vengeance. He's had some uber-high showings, but he's also got some bad ones.

Space M ummy
Sure, but if we use high showings for both, what stops Atlanteans simply taking Graviton out with a simple magical curse? I don't think he has any kind of magical protection. We are talking about the people who Doctor Strange has come to ask advice and who built the Serpent Crown...

Re: Graviton- That guy doesn't need to even be on the same continent as his opponent to use his abilities. Altantis would be wrecked before anyone there had any idea of who was doing it.

also: the Serpent crown was a joint creation of Set's serpent men and the lemurians. Atlantis= different. It's essentially the power of Set there. Last I checked, not too many Set worshippers still hanging around Atlantis.

I agree. Limiting it to "earth" only makes sense as the cosmic beings are overwhelmingly powerful, but I DO think that other pantheons known to be active exclusively on earth, (even if they reside in a pocket dimension connected TO earth) like the olympians should definitely be included here. Just a difference of opinion.

also: yeah, Black Alice is a huge threat. can't believe I overlooked her. If she can render spectre powerless, then even odin/king thor is vulnerable. It's pretty much game over if she can.

Devil Lance
Re: Graviton- That guy doesn't need to even be on the same continent as his opponent to use his abilities. Altantis would be wrecked before anyone there had any idea of who was doing it.

also: the Serpent crown was a joint creation of Set's serpent men and the lemurians. Atlantis= different. It's essentially the power of Set there. Last I checked, not too many Set worshippers still hanging around Atlantis.

I agree. Limiting it to "earth" only makes sense as the cosmic beings are overwhelmingly powerful, but I DO think that other pantheons known to be active exclusively on earth, (even if they reside in a pocket dimension connected TO earth) like the olympians should definitely be included here. Just a difference of opinion.

also: yeah, Black Alice is a huge threat. can't believe I overlooked her. If she can render spectre powerless, then even odin/king thor is vulnerable. It's pretty much game over if she can.

Spectre > Odin/Rune King Thor

Lucid Lui
Currently DC Atlantis is pretty much non-existent, so they'd be of no help. But using them in their prime, they have an IMMENSE amount of power. Especially magical power.

Hell, just Tempest and Hagen were able to take Spectre by surprise recently (before inevitably getting stepped on, but still). And that's just the tiniest tip of the iceberg.

Soujaboy
Marvel & DC Earth?

Odin
Thor(RKT, KT, Classic?)
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Kurse
Ymir
Surtur
Hela
Midgard Serpent
Skurge
Enchantress
Valkyries
Asgardian Destroyer
Mangog
Ulik
Ulik's armies, or Troll armies
Asgard's armies
Balder
Fandral
Frigga
Frey
Heimdall
Hermod
Hoder
Hogun
Idunn
Karnilla
Lorelei
Sigyn
Sif
Tyr
Vidar
Volla
Volstagg
Frost Giants
Surtur's armies
Dwrave's Armies
Dark Elves armies
Light Elves armies
Hela's Armies of the dead
Namor
Aquaman
Both Atlantis armies...

There you go...

Lucid Lui
Marvel & DC Earth?

Odin
Thor(RKT, KT, Classic?)
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Kurse
Ymir
Surtur
Hela
Midgard Serpent
Skurge
Enchantress
Valkyries
Asgardian Destroyer
Mangog
Ulik
Asgard's armies
Balder
Fandral
Frigga
Frey
Heimdall
Hermod
Hoder
Hogun
Idunn
Karnilla
Lorelei
Sigyn
Sif
Tyr
Vidar
Volla
Volstagg
Frost Giants
Surtur's armies
Dwrave's Armies
Dark Elves armies
Light Elves armies

Namor

Aquaman
Arion
Atlan
Tempest
Hagen
Mera
Dolphin
Koryak
Aquagirl
Nuada Silverarm
Kordax
Tsunami
Queen Clea
King Iquila
S'ona
Ocean Master
Neptune Perkins

Both Atlantis' armies...

DC Atlantis Armies:
The main Poseidonis Army (including many magic users, and at one time Poseidonis itself became a powerful floating city)
The Tritonian Army of Mer-people
The Hy-Brasilians (packed to the hilt with an immense armoury)
The women of Thierna Na Oge (all accomplished magic users who together were able to harm a Millenium Giant.)
Not to mention all sea life itself thanks to Aquaman's TP.

And there you go again...

Grimm22
If this is only the earths it would be close

If this the entire universes, this is spite

juggernaut66666
Marvel & DC Earth?

Odin
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Asgard's armies
Namor
Aquaman
Both Atlantis armies...

Man there is no Dc Atlantis Spectre wrecked it.

bigbran
Marvel & DC Earth?

Odin
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Asgard's armies
Namor
Aquaman
Both Atlantis armies...

DC + Marvel earths are most likely going down. Atum the God Eater.
Desak the God Slayer.

Supreme being
Wtf why are people including odin and RKT together its either one or the other, and this team lose as stated DC earth at the moment has some big guns residing there .

bigbran
Atum the God Eater beats Asgard.

Jyppe

Graviton can exert his gravitational control over a maximum distance of 2.36 miles from his body.

DarkCrawler

Perhaps it would, then. But it's not like the city himself is the only place where the Atlanteans can go...the whole sea is their kingdom, basically.

Lemuria is pretty much part of Atlantis these days, seeing as Namor has done some diplomatic relations with them, but I agree, Lemurians created them.

But would they still beat them? IMO Odin is pretty much stronger then Zeus. Then we get guys like Surtur, Karnilla and Ymir who are close to Odin in power (Whereas none of the Olympian gods are close to Zeus).

And Black Alice, if facing someone who isn't magical, could get beaten pretty fast. Unless she can absorb magic from people who aren't close or something...

mighty adam

And Namor and aqua man with their armies would be pretty impressive support too. yup aquaman would mind rape many then kick the other fools teeth in.

Devil Lance

And Black Alice, if facing someone who isn't magical, could get beaten pretty fast. Unless she can absorb magic from people who aren't close or something...

She was able to take Alan Scot's starheart magic when he was in another galaxy. roll eyes (sarcastic) here during the Villains united special during infinite crisis while alan was in space
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=villainsunitedinfinitecrisissp1.jpg

She takes this easilly

DarkCrawler
So how long she retains these powers?

And if she wants a specific magic power, doesn't she need to see the one she wants the powers from?

King_Mungi

And if she wants a specific magic power, doesn't she need to see the one she wants the powers from?

Unknown, she couldn't hold Spectre's powers for long. That was never stated, it's just easier to fixate on them as shown with the scan Alan Scott was in space, Dr.Fate was else where on the planet and she took his power as well.

This really is no contest Marvel and DC win.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Unknown, she couldn't hold Spectre's powers for long. That was never stated, it's just easier to fixate on them as shown with the scan Alan Scott was in space, Dr.Fate was else where on the planet and she took his power as well.

This really is no contest Marvel and DC win.

Co-Signed

Atlantis isn't a factor here (Sorry DC stick out tongue)

And Black Alice steals Odin's powers and wrecks Thor and the others

King_Mungi
Not one mention of one of Atlantis heavy hitters, but she is moot compared to the entire combined might og Marvel and DC..it's none other than Marrina and her son.

hulk10

From Marvel.com.

I'm the orignal poster and I meant the entire Marvel and DC universe.GOD!

Devil Lance

half an hour usually smile

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by hulk10
I'm the orignal poster and I meant the entire Marvel and DC universe.GOD! So...is this spite thread then? Or are you just uninformed?

One Celestial alone could probably defeat Asgard & Atlantis.

Soujaboy
Odin
Thor(RKT, KT, Classic?)
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Kurse
Ymir
Surtur
Hela
Midgard Serpent
Skurge
Enchantress
Valkyries
Asgardian Destroyer
Mangog
Ulik
Asgard's armies
Balder
Fandral
Frigga
Frey
Heimdall
Hermod
Hoder
Hogun
Idunn
Karnilla
Lorelei
Sigyn
Sif
Tyr
Vidar
Volla
Volstagg
Frost Giants
Surtur's armies
Dwrave's Armies
Dark Elves armies
Light Elves armies

Namor

Aquaman
Arion
Atlan
Tempest
Hagen
Mera
Dolphin
Koryak
Aquagirl
Nuada Silverarm
Kordax
Tsunami
Queen Clea
King Iquila
S'ona
Ocean Master
Neptune Perkins

Both Atlantis' armies...

DC Atlantis Armies:
The main Poseidonis Army (including many magic users, and at one time Poseidonis itself became a powerful floating city)
The women of Thierna Na Oge (all accomplished magic users who together were able to harm a Millenium Giant.)

Now can someone tell me how either earth is stopping this team?

Tshern
It is not about the Earth. It is about the universe.

King_Mungi
Quite easily, Marvel Earth has countless high level relality manipulators from Scralet Witch, Jamie Braddock and Mad Jim Jaspers

Also the fact it's the whole universe not just Rarth

Lucid Lui
Well, obviously this thread is in need of some definition. We need to know who is included in each side, cause we're all just citing dead people, villains, abstracts etc.

Guidelines people! We need 'em!

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Odin
Thor(RKT, KT, Classic?)
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Kurse
Ymir
Surtur
Hela
Midgard Serpent
Skurge
Enchantress
Valkyries
Asgardian Destroyer
Mangog
Ulik
Asgard's armies
Balder
Fandral
Frigga
Frey
Heimdall
Hermod
Hoder
Hogun
Idunn
Karnilla
Lorelei
Sigyn
Sif
Tyr
Vidar
Volla
Volstagg
Frost Giants
Surtur's armies
Dwrave's Armies
Dark Elves armies
Light Elves armies

Namor

Aquaman
Arion
Atlan
Tempest
Hagen
Mera
Dolphin
Koryak
Aquagirl
Nuada Silverarm
Kordax
Tsunami
Queen Clea
King Iquila
S'ona
Ocean Master
Neptune Perkins

Both Atlantis' armies...

DC Atlantis Armies:

Now can someone tell me how either earth is stopping this team? Originally posted by bigbran
Atum the God Eater.
Desak the God Slayer.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Odin
Thor(RKT, KT, Classic?)
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Kurse
Ymir
Surtur
Hela
Midgard Serpent
Skurge
Enchantress
Valkyries
Asgardian Destroyer
Mangog
Ulik
Asgard's armies
Balder
Fandral
Frigga
Frey
Heimdall
Hermod
Hoder
Hogun
Idunn
Karnilla
Lorelei
Sigyn
Sif
Tyr
Vidar
Volla
Volstagg
Frost Giants
Surtur's armies
Dwrave's Armies
Dark Elves armies
Light Elves armies

Namor

Aquaman
Arion
Atlan
Tempest
Hagen
Mera
Dolphin
Koryak
Aquagirl
Nuada Silverarm
Kordax
Tsunami
Queen Clea
King Iquila
S'ona
Ocean Master
Neptune Perkins

Both Atlantis' armies...

DC Atlantis Armies:

Now can someone tell me how either earth is stopping this team?

Easy. As I've said before, Atlantis is a non issue. 99% of marvel atlantis can't survive outside of water for more than 5 minutes. The only heavy hitter there is Namor, and he isn't strong enough to make a difference by himself. DC atlantis was just stepped on by spectre and annihilated, so it's not even IN this contest.

The Olympians are equal to the Asgardians in terms of numbers and power. They fought to a standstill about a millenia ago prior to the arrival of the celestials, so That's canon.

Add to that the other pantheons floating around on marvel earth- the egyptian gods, the japanese gods that recently gave olympus a lot of trouble, etc, and you've got a pretty good match for hela's armies, etc.

Add to THAT other races that aren't gods but are just disgustingly powerful- the eternals for instance, (Ikaris, Sersi, etc) are EXTREMELY strong and usually considered equal to the olympians and asgardians. Also the inhumans (black bolt, etc) the deviants, etc etc.

add to THAT every currently active mutant on marvel earth- there's less than before, but most or all of the heavy hitters including the omega levels are still around. Iceman could probably freeze the atlantean army solid by himself, Magneto is a global threat, Apocalypse is still around, FYI, and there is an ALARMING amount of high level telepaths still currently active.

add to THAT every high level NON mutant running around- Iron Man, Sentry, Monica Rambeau, etc and so on.

Add to THAT all of the current high level Mystics- Strange is sorceror supreme, and can call on abstracts if he has to.

Add to THAT every high level villain hanging around- Electro, Nefaria, Graviton, Doom...

And that's just marvel. without even starting to list DC, speedsters like flash or superman could decimate 90% of the opposing army with a speedblitz in seconds. There's just way too many high powered individuals on the marvel/dc side to make this a fair fight.

Space M ummy
I just did some poking around about Jaspers- holy hell he takes this by himself.

Sir James Jaspers is without a doubt one of the most powerful mutants to ever live in any reality and one of the most likely (though officially unconfirmed) candidates for being an omega-level mutant. The lesser powerful Earth-238 version of Jaspers was able to warp his entire universe beyond recognition to such a degree that it became necessary to destroy the Earth-238 timeline completely just to stop the Jaspers' Warp from spreading to other universes. the more powerful Earth-616 Jaspers was an omniversal scale threat whose power would continue to grow and develop on an exponential rate:

"This version of Jaspers. Is too powerful, too dangerous. His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroy his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable. And if he cannot be defeated, then the omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new and hostile god shall play dice with matter."

Also, it occurs to me Johnny Sorrow would eliminate a good chunk of the asgardian/atlantean army on his own as well.

the Darkone
Atum alone wins this.

DarkCrawler
Easy. As I've said before, Atlantis is a non issue. 99% of marvel atlantis can't survive outside of water for more than 5 minutes. The only heavy hitter there is Namor, and he isn't strong enough to make a difference by himself. DC atlantis was just stepped on by spectre and annihilated, so it's not even IN this contest.

Actually, because of their high-level technology, Atlanteans have made an simple pill that enables them to breathe outside water. And I still don't get how entire army of high-technology, bulletproof, Class 5, faster then humans and extremely well trained people is "non-issue". There is still other heroes to take out when bigger people fight.

hulk10

The Olympians are equal to the Asgardians in terms of numbers and power. They fought to a standstill about a millenia ago prior to the arrival of the celestials, so That's canon.

Add to that the other pantheons floating around on marvel earth- the egyptian gods, the japanese gods that recently gave olympus a lot of trouble, etc, and you've got a pretty good match for hela's armies, etc.

Add to THAT other races that aren't gods but are just disgustingly powerful- the eternals for instance, (Ikaris, Sersi, etc) are EXTREMELY strong and usually considered equal to the olympians and asgardians. Also the inhumans (black bolt, etc) the deviants, etc etc.

add to THAT every currently active mutant on marvel earth- there's less than before, but most or all of the heavy hitters including the omega levels are still around. Iceman could probably freeze the atlantean army solid by himself, Magneto is a global threat, Apocalypse is still around, FYI, and there is an ALARMING amount of high level telepaths still currently active.

add to THAT every high level NON mutant running around- Iron Man, Sentry, Monica Rambeau, etc and so on.

Add to THAT all of the current high level Mystics- Strange is sorceror supreme, and can call on abstracts if he has to.

Add to THAT every high level villain hanging around- Electro, Nefaria, Graviton, Doom...

And that's just marvel. without even starting to list DC, speedsters like flash or superman could decimate 90% of the opposing army with a speedblitz in seconds. There's just way too many high powered individuals on the marvel/dc side to make this a fair fight.

Asgard will kill Marvel and DC then kill Atlantis

Space M ummy
Actually, because of their high-level technology, Atlanteans have made an simple pill that enables them to breathe outside water. And I still don't get how entire army of high-technology, bulletproof, Class 5, faster then humans and extremely well trained people is "non-issue". There is still other heroes to take out when bigger people fight.

I love you man, because you debate intelligently. Kudos to you. But the way I see that is- Atlantean technology might be something compared to say, modern day tech, but Apocalypse is running around with Celestial Technology. Doom and Reed can whip up devices that make Atlantean Tech look stone age in seconds. The Xmen have Shi-Ar devices hanging around. How would atlantean tech fare against an army of Ultrons? An Army of Iron Men? Thousands of Prime Sentinels? Because all are a definite possibility. Atlantean tech is irrelevant.

Unless they're planning on all bumrushing the punisher, bulletproof is meaningless. Who uses bullets?

Class 5 is barely street level. a couple of class 90's with high durability (say, colossus, jugs, she hulk, regular hulk, hercules) would tear through them like so much tissue paper.

Faster than human? Who cares? They're not fighting humans. They're fighting against guys who can break the sound barrier. Superman, Flash, Captain Marvel, Nefaria, The Whizzer (lol), Aurora, Northstar etc would speedblitz the hell out of them in less than an eyeblink.

Atlantean magic is nothing vs. what strange can make use of. Ten bucks says strange can turn the seas to and ruin them all in one shot.

How are atlanteans vs. Psionic abilities? last I checked there are a WHOLE lot of REALLY powerful human psionics running around that could devastate them from a distance.

And that's assuming that the other gods of the MU are busy handling the Asgardians. Atlantis is a non factor. They'd be a big deal vs. a planet full of humans, but here? not so much.

Scoobless
RKT FTW!

smile

bigbran
Originally posted by the Darkone
Atum alone wins this. Yup, but you also have to add Desak, for backup reasons...

Galan007
One Celestial alone could probably defeat Asgard & Atlantis. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.