Come in here if you intend to not have even a single kid in your future life...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227

When I was a kid, I told my parents and my close friends that I will never get married and never have a kid. They told me that I will change my mind when I grow up. More than a decade from that point, my mind has not changed, and I am turning 23.

I have sketched my future life: I will not to have a kid, but I will find some girls for my soul mates.

I don't know why, I just don't feel like to have kid.

I think I am able to handle myself without any kid, and I will hardly age as so many promising medications in future.

Does this happen to you that you have not even changed your mind about not having a kid when you were a kid?

Kongu Dude
Beep. no expression

redcaped
why repeating it

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ysh227

When I was a kid, I told my parents and my close friends that I will never get married and never have a kid. They told me that I will change my mind when I grow up. More than a decade from that point, my mind has not changed, and I am turning 23.

I have sketched my future life: I will not to have a kid, but I will find some girls for my soul mates.

I don't know why, I just don't feel like to have kid.

I think I am able to handle myself without any kid, and I will hardly age as so many promising medications in future.

Does this happen to you that you have not even changed your mind about not having a kid when you were a kid?

Does anyone else sense accidental birth?ermm

Did you get the snip, snip.lookaround

Bardock42
What?

ysh227
Well, I am just saying that my mind for not to have kid in my future life has not changed since I was born....

Many people said they insisted not to have kid when they were kids, but they changed.

Bardock42
Well, I am just saying that my mind for not to have kid in my future life has not changed since I was born....

Many people said they insisted not to have kid when they were kids, but they changed.

But you are only 23.

ysh227
I know I am only 22, almost 23. I was 4 when I told people that I wll insist not to have any single kid, and I will remain this conception when I turn 50.

Actually, my facial features don't look any different compared to who I was 18 years ago. I have a baby face...

Bardock42
I know I am only 22, almost 23. I was 4 when I told people that I wll insist not to have any single kid, and I will remain this conception when I turn 50.

Actually, my facial features don't look any different compared to who I was 18 years ago. I have a baby face...

Well, when I was 23 years old I didn't want children either. Didn't even think about it much. But my now wife changed my mind. You'll see.

LethalFemme

While I don't find anything wrong with you not having kids. I'd like to know what steps have you taken to make sure of no accidents.

ysh227
Well,
I look young, you know

Who have baby faces here?

LethalFemme
Well,
I look young, you know

Who have baby faces here?

Originally posted by LethalFemme
While I don't find anything wrong with you not having kids. I'd like to know what steps have you taken to make sure of no accidents.

Bardock42
Probably just a whob sock.

Piggle Humsy
baby

Kelly_LS
I don't want kids. I used to, but then I changed my mind. I only like babies, not kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.