Apocylipse & Galactus vs Superman Prime & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Which team win's?

Howard_Jones
You're kidding. no expression

Omega-level
Spite thread.

endrict
Galactus kills them all or makes the other two his new heralds.

supervenom
This is the one where Superman spent like so long in the sun? He also has the GL ring? If so, he alone should be able to take the two out IMHO. Silver Surfer could probably do what he did before?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by supervenom
This is the one where Superman spent like so long in the sun? He also has the GL ring? If so, he alone should be able to take the two out IMHO. Silver Surfer could probably do what he did before?

Wow, no. Galactus is LEAGUES above the rest of them here. a GL ring doesn't really do anything that the surfer or the rest of the heralds can do.

Galactus has all the powers of his heralds and then some. Surfer would be out immediately once Galactus revoked the power cosmic, and Supes prime would be down pretty quickly once Galactus drained him of all his solar energy.

Why apocalypse is even here I have no idea.

Galactus team 10/10.

Booyah
confused Bump

supervenom
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Wow, no. Galactus is LEAGUES above the rest of them here. a GL ring doesn't really do anything that the surfer or the rest of the heralds can do.

Galactus has all the powers of his heralds and then some. Surfer would be out immediately once Galactus revoked the power cosmic, and Supes prime would be down pretty quickly once Galactus drained him of all his solar energy.

Why apocalypse is even here I have no idea.

Galactus team 10/10.

I heard that he survived a Mr Mxy Joker ripping his heart out or something like that? Superman Prime that is.]

Also, is this the Superman with the Sword?

Soljer
Superman with the 'sword of truth' stuff, breaking down the gates of heaven and all?

That's a slight bit of a myth.

breeze85
Superman Prime shouldn't be put in ANY fights as his power level is pretty much unknown.

guy222
Teh Big G FTW

Bouboumaster
Big G's "petite collation"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.