Episode guide to Cyborg 009.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
For you Cyborg 009 fans, I wanted to start this thread because you can watch cyborg 009 on youtube....My computer wont allow me to and I cant stand it. If you can watch youtube, please watch the cyborg 009 eps if you can and poste the name of the episode and what happens, if you dont want to miss any part of the episode while you post what is happening please hit pause and type what happened.....

Wolf_Girl15
I need some people who would like to be the ones who watch the episodes....any volenteers?

Wolf_Girl15
I am at my fathers so I will try to do this...

Episode 5 Part 1:

A truck is driving through the rain in the middle of the night. With 004 at the wheel. The truck is owned by some zoo.

Wolf_Girl15
I am at my fathers so I will try to do this...

Episode 5 Part 1:

A truck is driving through the rain in the middle of the night. With 004 at the wheel. The truck is owned by some zoo. There is a girl in the back of the truck with a tarp over her head. he tells her they are nearing the check point. She covers her head with the tarp. 004 is ordered to stop which he does. The man asks for his ID. 004 hands over a card and the man looks at it. The man asks if he is the driver for some zoo and what he is carrying. 004 smiles and replys that he is carrying cobras, trianchula's, and scorpions. 004 also asks if the guy would like to check but he guy says no and tells 004 he can go on through. Then the guy looks at the ID again and orders 004 to pull over. 004 looks determined as he floors the gas petal sending the truck forwards quickly. The guards shoot at him. He swerves to avoid getting hit. A bomb barly misses him. Then a second one hits him and flips his truck. It stops with a small explosion. The exaused 004 crawls out the drivers side window and goes to check on the girl, his wife. She is alive, but barly. He holds her in his arms...and that is where she dies.
004 sits up in the cyborg uniform and his eyes are wide.....It was a dream....He sighs sadly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.