Favorite Yu Yu Hakusho Ep/character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
Just wanted somewhere for yyh fans to talk about yyh. My favorite episode is when hiei used his dragon of the darkness flame the second time. My favorite characters are hiei and kurama, why they are I dont know.

Tallis
I love YYH. Its on my top 5 favorite anime ever. I love all the main characters, even Kuwabara. My favorite episodes where when Kuwabara sacrificed himself to Help Yusuke beat Toguro, and the Episode where Sensui kills Yusuke.

One of the greatest anime I've ever watched, and it greatly influenced my liking of the anime Bleach because their so similar.

Wolf_Girl15
......I didnt get to see when Sensui killed Yusuke, would you be able to tell me what basicly happened?

DarkDethbringer
Yusuke let himself be killed to unleash his friends powers. Yusuke just stood tehre whiel sensui finally let off one big punch and sensui went down Kuwabara wouldnt believe it. then they tried to kill him but he fled to demon world. Kuwabara cut the barrier to get Hiei Kuramaa nad himself to demon world.

My fav character would have to be Sensui/Yusuke. they are both very interesting and Yuysukes logic and background is similar to my own. Sensui is teh most intersting I liked teh last episode teh most as it was so heartwarming lol

Wolf_Girl15
lol

Tallis
If you want to see all the episodes just go to www.crunchyroll.com

You have to register in order to see the eps, but its free. PLus all the eps are in english

DarkDethbringer
just go to freakin youtube you can get all episode 1-112 withotu any obligation and its quick and easy. cept one of the episodes in the Chapter black saga keeps geting removed cause it was inappropriate you can find it on Myspace.

Tallis
but it sucks because the episode get cut into three pieces

DarkDethbringer
not really the last couple times I went there the dirrectors upload the entire eps its easy to find ive watched almost all the eps in full

Akira99
Yu Yu Hakusho would be best anime ever if not for that bloody beach Keiko and Kuwabara's sister

Wolf_Girl15
lol

Kayne Archeron
i miss some of the first episodes when they fight the Saint Beast's...

and some of my fav characters are definately Yusuke, Yakumo, and Raizen

Tallis
Who do you think was stronger Yakumo or Sensui

Wolf_Girl15
sensui.

DarkDethbringer
who exactly was Yukomo? I missed some of YYH

I take back my fav episode it would be episode 44 when Hiei fights that huge oaf in the Dark tourney within seconds Hieipulls out his sword and slashes and the fat ass thinks he missed he tellls Hiei to give him his best shot and hiei replies "I already did" then pull sout from behind his back th ebig oafs entire left arm

funniest ****ing thing ive seen in my life

Wolf_Girl15
^^

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
who exactly was Yukomo? I missed some of YYH

Yakumo wasn't in the series; he was the bad guy from the Yu Yu Hakusho movie, Poltergeist Report (still one of the coolest anime movies to this day). he was the ruler of the Netherworld, which was basically the spirit world for the demon realm. however, when Yakumo launched a war against Koenma, he was defeated and sealed away. it took the combined power of Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, AND Kuwabara (along with the Spirit Stone that was used to seal the NetherKing away) to defeat Yakumo. Sensui would probably win, but it would definately be a close and awesome fight

Endless Mike
Episode: 94

Character: Yusuke

DarkDethbringer
Ninety four? hmmm isnt that around when they ended the Chapter Black saga? I think it was near one of thos eps ifit wasnt then it was when Yusuke ws in Demon wourld

Wolf_Girl15
.... I have no clue

dvampire
The episode with Sensui vs. Yusuke was the best.

Wolf_Girl15
It was one of the best for me.

Kayne Archeron
bumping this thread, since Yu Yu needs way more attention than Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.