Doc. Samson vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
To make this fight even no flight during the fight. Wonderman has to stay grounded.

Who wins?

Soljer
Isn't Wonderman not only stronger than Samson, but also composed of Ionic energy? I'd give this to Wonderman, methinks.

Lucid Lui
Simon beats Samson.

batdude123
Simon simply stomps Samson stupendously.

no expression

snoopdogg
Do you guys think Simon trashes Samson? I think WM wins also but Doc. gets in some good shots.

Scoobless
Depends .... are we talking about the real Wonderman or the weakass fake Wonderman that's been showing up during Civil War?

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Depends .... are we talking about the real Wonderman or the weakass fake Wonderman that's been showing up during Civil War?

Pumpkin bombs, anyone?

snoopdogg
I'm not really following Civil War. But there is a fake WM? Or was that a joke?

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Simon simply stomps Samson stupendously.

no expression
Nice alliteration.

Scoobless
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm not really following Civil War. But there is a fake WM? Or was that a joke?

I hope it's just a joke.

Wonderman has been taken down by both the old Spider-Woman (Julia) and the Green Goblin during Civil War ... so far.

no expression

norrinradd43
yeah he did get Koed damn near by Julia I think GGs was a little more legit because he hit him with like a million pumpkin bombs...dosent wonderman have a heads up to get in Ionic form?? I would think so because whe he is he turns all purple...if that is the case the Pumpkin bomb Barrage was believable...it would have been garbage in Ionic form though

Omega-level
Wonder Man, with ease.

snoopdogg
What issue did WM get knocked around by Spider-Woman in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.