Civil War team vs Batman Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Batman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

vs

Civil War Team:

Bishop
Iron Man
Ms.Marvel
Wonder Man

Ironand his crew are sent in to capture and bring in Batman his crewdead or alive cuase of Marvels civil War , So Batman has 10 mins notice when he, Cyborg, Wonder Woman and Aquaman realize that a hunting party is out in gotham looking for them as we speak.

Team Iron Man and his crew of 20 Sheild agents come crashing thru the windows of Wanye tower in the 10th floor as Batman his crew race to get out of the tower and head for cover 2 hide out.

1. Can Batman and Crew get out of the tower and to a safe place all while shield, Iron Man and his crew are sweeping the Gotham Streets looking for them?

2. Lets say Batman and his crew take down all the agent, Then stands and fights Team Iron man 4 on 4 inside Wanye Tower, Who wins?

norrinradd43
dosent Aquaman have diplomatic immunity?

xmarksthespot
Aquaman mindf'ucks them while Wonder Woman beats them to a pulp.

Lucid Lui
Well the first one Bats team can complete easily. With ten minutes notices they'd be able to slip away easily enough.

The fight is pretty damn close though. And i can't actually decide who i favor yet.

Is this the current newbie Aquaman or the original?

xmarksthespot
Meh. Iron Man is no match for Wonder Woman, assuming he can't be mindf'ucked (which isn't necessarily an accurate assumption considering Emma Frost has casually entered his mind and the suit is said to be housed within him nowadays) and I don't recall anything about from the other three making them immune to telepathy. Which leaves Cyborg and Batman for support.

Lucid Lui
Arthur's not very likely to mind**** everyone. Not that it's not a viable option, he just generally doesn't fight like that.

I kinda see it coming down to Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man and Iron Man vs. Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Though i'm not that knowledgable when it comes to Cyborg so i can't really say what impact he'll have.

xmarksthespot
Cyborg? Probably minimal impact.

If we're going to sat strictly strictly in character then Aquaman and Wonder Woman still have a lot of advantages over the opposite side to make up for being down one in numbers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.