Roan Shryne runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Roaan Shryne from RODV runs the gauntlet! He gets full rest. Where does he stop?
1. Luke Skywalker (end of ESB)
2. AOTC Anakin
3. AOTC Obi-Wan
4. Tol Skorr
5. ROTS Aayla Secura
6. TCD (The Cestus Deception) Obi-Wan
7. Kit Fisto
8. Darth Maul
9. Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee (ROTS)
10. He makes it

darthsith19
I think he'll take Luke pretty easily. Anakin and Kenobi will give him some trouble but he'll make it past them. Then Skorr might stop him via the Force but since Skorr likely doesn't know that Roan's weak with the Force they'll duel and Roan will win, barely. Then Secura will likely take him down. If he manages to make it past Secura TCD Kenobi takes him for sure, albeit with some difficulty. After that, Fisto and Maul could take him with only a slight bit of difficulty and then Barriss and Luminara could beat him easily since Luminara alone could take him. So I'm thinking Secura, if not then TCD Kenobi for sure.

((The_Anomaly))
To be honest, I dont see him getting past Anakin. He'll beat Luke though.

Prodigal Knight
ESB Luke is close to TPM Qui-Gon Jinn. I don't think Roan Shyrne is better than TPM QGJ. However, due to Shyrne's experience and his skill with the Force, he'll beat ESB Luke after a tough fight.

He dies at two or three definately.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
To be honest, I dont see him getting past Anakin. He'll beat Luke though.

darthsith19
I think Roan could possibly make it higher than that because people may not know that he is weak with the Force, and he's pretty strong with a saber so he could get pretty far just dueling these people.

Captain REX
Hmm. I think Roan would at least get to 3, at most get to 6, and get to 7 at a stretch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.