If you have MSN. READ!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
If someone sends you a message saying:

Is that you? *link here*(Model pictures or something)

Don't open it!!

It is a virus, it already got me, now when i go onto msn, it sends that same message to all of my contacts!!

eggmayo
To remove the virus, uninstall MSN Messenger, delete the program files, and do a virus scan. Preferably with AVG.. this fixed my friend's computer..

LanceWindu
I had this come up too, thankfully I have a good antivirus and it stopped it before my computer became infected.

Diamonds
This caught a couple of my friends out. It reminds me of that stupid "Hey! Get the coolest screen-names at *link*!!"Annoying.Originally posted by eggmayo
To remove the virus, uninstall MSN Messenger, delete the program files, and do a virus scan. Preferably with AVG.. this fixed my friend's computer.. I had AVG for a while, and it rarely picked up my viruses.
People should always ask what something is before they open it, anyway.

guy222
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
If someone sends you a message saying:

Is that you? *link here*(Model pictures or something)

Don't open it!!

It is a virus, it already got me, now when i go onto msn, it sends that same message to all of my contacts!!

thanks for the tip. i have mcafee. works well

soin2cal
Someone sent me a picture once, it said this. "this is a picture of you that i found on a website" i was very annoyed when i got a virus from it.

melane
Yes,thats the reason,i never open the pictures people send before ensuring what it is.

Spidervlad
Or penis pills.

I heard Barker clicked on a penis pill site hoping for 75% discount, but got a penis virus. Now his cursor is a penis =(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.