Warhammer 40k versus Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
All out battle of the universes.

No cosmics though.

FIGHT !!!

S-Ranger
The Chaos god's,Titains, Starships, Tyranids mave prove trouble but apart from that Marvel could take it.

grey fox
Originally posted by S-Ranger
The Chaos god's,Titains, Starships, Tyranids mave prove trouble but apart from that Marvel could take it.

No cosmics , so unfortunately the Chaos gods can't directly intervene. Their servants (and Daemons ) on the other hand....

Howard_Jones
Beta Ray Bill wins.

People seem to forget he's on Earth right now.

grey fox
Alpha level Psykers take him out.

Tshern
Don't know too much about Warhammer 40K, but I think Doctor Strange would give them troubles.

S-Ranger
You got admit the Pysker's would be pwned if the void got set onto them via Prof X and the Sentry.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by grey fox
Alpha level Psykers take him out.

Telekenetic attacks don't work on people with the power of Asgardian gods.

grey fox
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Telekenetic attacks don't work on people with the power of Asgardian gods.

These guy's send whole PLANETS insane inadvertently. Their executed on discovery.

Alpha Plus (Rare Psykers of IMMENSE power) can "turn a man inside-out with a glance", "snap a Battle Titan in half with a flick of the wrist", and "a muttered syllable can turn an army upon itself in a frenzy of bloodlust".

While I doubt a single Psyker could take out Beta Ray Bill a few of them and a couple of hundred Tyranids + Necrons could, and thats not even 1/10 of the 40K universe.

ExtraMision5555
vs marvel earth? isint 40k superhuge
if its vs marvel earth
i would assume marvel would be overwhelmed x9999992

grey fox
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
vs marvel earth? isint 40k superhuge
if its vs marvel earth
i would assume marvel would be overwhelmed x9999992

Nope Marvel Universe.

Just no cosmics on either side.

ExtraMision5555
Nope Marvel Universe.

ohhh
marvel u
well in that case
my warhammer knoweldge is capped so im not really sure

Howard_Jones
These guy's send whole PLANETS insane inadvertently. Their executed on discovery.

Alpha Plus (Rare Psykers of IMMENSE power) can "turn a man inside-out with a glance", "snap a Battle Titan in half with a flick of the wrist", and "a muttered syllable can turn an army upon itself in a frenzy of bloodlust".

While I doubt a single Psyker could take out Beta Ray Bill a few of them and a couple of hundred Tyranids + Necrons could, and thats not even 1/10 of the 40K universe.

Fair enough. Okay, Bill would probably lead the front like he did in Ragnarok and Roll, when Sutur invaded Earth. However, Earth still has Strange, Dr. Doom, Magneto, and so forth.

I would pay for Sentry to start going into one of his self doubt fits during the ordeal and Bill slapping him like a red-headed stepchild.

Thanos_THOTU
Nope Marvel Universe.

Does the C'tan stargod's counts as cosmic's?

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Does the C'tan stargod's counts as cosmic's?

Personaly I'd say yes. Simply because their so powerful they gave the Old Ones an ass whuppin (so to speak).

inamilist
I'd imagine this would come down more to manpower, numbers and strategy rather than the few choice heroes for either side.

Assuming the factions of both universes alligned for the battle, this, IMHO is going to shape up more as "Shiar army + Kree army + Skrull Army + Annhilation wave (still part of the MU smile) vs human army +orc army.... ect".

Ya, there are lots of super powered people running around, but that is in light of BILLIONS of other soldiers that would be involved in the fight. I am sure heroes would be crutial in individual battles, however I don't think they would be the discisive factor in the war...

No idea who would win, too many numbers and variables involved imho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.