Does anyone know when the second movie comes out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kiera_Knightley
I dont know so do any of you people know? smile

Chiki Mina
Dec 5th

SarahB
yep..the dvd tht is

PirateDiva
DECEMBER 5th....LooK At the thread called DEAD MAN CHEST COUNTDOWN.....we r counting down the days there!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
yupsmile but i dont need to, its out in OZ alreadysmile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
yupsmile but i dont need to, its out in OZ alreadysmile

Oh PuT a sock in it!!!!!

sorry that was a comment out of Jealousy...only cause we still have 10 days!! lol

Chiki Mina
oh well the important thing is that we get the dvd big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
yup, and ur lucky, my mum took it away from me, and i won t get it until my graduation(13th of dec.) of christmas. hmph.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
yup, and ur lucky, my mum took it away from me, and i won t get it until my graduation(13th of dec.) of christmas. hmph.

why? lol what you do? Are you grounded lol

Mistypirate
I would tie my mom, slip her a sleeping pill or something and I would take it away from her.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I would tie my mom, slip her a sleeping pill or something and I would take it away from her.

looooooool eek!

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
why? lol what you do? Are you grounded lol

no, i was "watching it 24/7" i literally was, in my mind when i was a skool.

and misty, i cnt coz my mum doesnt live me my dad, my sis, my bro and me.

Chiki Mina
well...its not that bad...its only untill dec 13th. Its not jan 13th or next year anything like that. So its not so horrible

CaptainJacksLuv
yea, but i "might" get it then, or christmas.

Chiki Mina
oh well....again the important thing is that you get the damn dvd.

CaptainJacksLuv
YUP!!!!1

CaptainJacksLuv
but my dads gf gave me an early christmas pressie, it was the johnny calendarsmile

a-k-a-amber
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY BROTHER!!!!!!!! HE WORKS AT WALMART AND JUST BROUGHT DMC HOME!!!!!!!! EEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bout the caps

Chiki Mina
lucky!!! COngrats!

a-k-a-amber
i know! im watching it right now.... its so pretty....

pyratequeen
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY BROTHER!!!!!!!! HE WORKS AT WALMART AND JUST BROUGHT DMC HOME!!!!!!!! EEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bout the caps

Holy crap, ur so ****ing lucky. Im so jealous. mad

Gravitation
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber

sorry bout the caps

Is it pirated or the real thing? And how did he get it 9 days early?

SarahB
the dvd has already come out herebig grinbig grin

a-k-a-amber
he works at wal8mart and said a while back that they got all of their shipment in amd he brought it home for me! its the 2-disk so i dont know what the CD with the music on it is but me likes its pretty and ive havent turned my T.V. off yet... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.