JLU Amazo and Chaos Grundy vs. Onslaught and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can these two cartoon badasses stand up to two of comics most powerful and baddest mf's ever?

Thanos_THOTU
Onslaught extinguished the Phoenix avatar.
Thanos have destroyed solar systems as side effects of his battles ...

Amazo and Grundy are screwed ...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Amazo single handledly defeated the entire Gl corps, the guardians and the JLU. Grundy defeated amazo and dr. fate. this battle is a good one.

jrodslam
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Amazo single handledly defeated the entire Gl corps, the guardians and the JLU. Grundy defeated amazo and dr. fate. this battle is a good one.

Fate and Amazo didnt fight Grundy.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Can these two cartoon badasses stand up to two of comics most powerful and baddest mf's ever?

No.

What the hell is Grundy gonna do? Repulse them to death with his bad breath?

inamilist
in the comics, how would amazo compare to onslaught or thanos

ummm, i guess i dont know anything about amazo... any good bios or suggested reads?

Molecule man
amazo can win this fight alone

harri
hi man

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by harri
hi man

What happened to Darth Harri?

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What happened to Darth Harri? He turned into like Anakin at the end of the 6th one...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
He turned into like Anakin at the end of the 6th one...

Yeah...

erm Too bad he's still a ten-year-old useless addition to KMC

harri
aren't you nice....... go piss off!

Utrigita
Chaos Grundy is powerful but a liability in this fight, Onslaught can fairly easy remove him leaving himself and Thanos against JLU Amazo.

JLU Amazo has shown that there apparently is no ending for his ability to copy his foes powers, Thanos he can copy the question remains if he can copy Onslaught..

However even if he cannot I believe that JLU Amazo based on what he was capable of accomplishe when he returned will win.

Aster Phoenix
I think he could copy Onslaught, He showed in JLU that he can copy different physiologies.

carver9
Originally posted by Utrigita
Chaos Grundy is powerful but a liability in this fight, Onslaught can fairly easy remove him leaving himself and Thanos against JLU Amazo.

JLU Amazo has shown that there apparently is no ending for his ability to copy his foes powers, Thanos he can copy the question remains if he can copy Onslaught..

However even if he cannot I believe that JLU Amazo based on what he was capable of accomplishe when he returned will win.

I agree, the guy was about to destroy the universe just by thinking about it. He takes this 10/10 by himself and quite easily (even though onslaught is a beast and there is next to none that can beat him.)

Utrigita
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
I think he could copy Onslaught, He showed in JLU that he can copy different physiologies.

It wasn't that, that puzzles me, it's that Onslaught is made from either two ore four different beings (depending on version). If the powers steam directly from him ore he simply taps into those he has absorbed when he requires their energy in from my point of view interesting. If the last is the case then Amazo will see the same in Onslaught as he saw in Batman ... nothing.

Aster Phoenix
Well that goes to the question of whether or not the power has to come from the person.

I was able to copy the Green Lanterns power and his comes from the ring, not himself.

Utrigita
But the ring is a object, the persons that Onslaught absorbed was located inside of him in something that at times almost seemed liken a alternate dimension.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Utrigita
But the ring is a object, the persons that Onslaught absorbed was located inside of him in something that at times almost seemed liken a alternate dimension.

Which version are you using for onslaught? Professer x was in the smaller version Onslaught. JLU Amazo has X-ray vision as well to copy.

Utrigita
I'm not aware of which version the Threadstarter intended to use.

But if we take the first Version with Xaviar inside of him then X-ray would most likely work, I cannot remember the exact circumstances surrounding Xaviars capture so until I have checked it, I will say that against that Version he can possibly copy his powers.

However with the Second Version X-ray isn't from my point of view going to help since again it appeared that they where located in some sort of alternate dimension within Onslaught, but again that depends on in which way Onslaught accessed the powers from his prisoners. Was they a part of him ore did he draw them when needed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.