X-Men 4: Rise Of Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
That would be pretty cool.

kayakat
yep but seriously, i heard there are plans for a fourth x-men movie josh holloway has agreed to play gambit!!! but there i also heard its uncertain if hugh jackman or hally berry will be in it...
can anyone confirm these rumors???

S-Ranger
It'll suck if they can't keep the same cast.

KillAll
who is the villain? i think it should be juggernaut, upgraded with the GEM CGI like hulk big grin

Scoobless
No one is even talking about making X4 yet.

They almost have enough Marvel characters in movie version to do a crossover.

TricksterPriest
They need to get someone ****ing awesome to play Apocalypse. And for the love of god, get a decent script. I'm almost in favor of retconning the first 3 movies and just restarting, ala Batman Begins. Apocalypse is the baddest mofo this side of Onslaught. How the hell can they stop him? I don't see this xmen team beating him. Who should they cast as Apoc?

crimsonphoenix
How about Michael Clarke Duncan as Apocalypse?

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Not half bad. You could do far worse. He's big enough, but can he do the god complex? Then again, he just might pull it off.

Darth Martin
I don't want another X-Men movie.

Sodo
Flame me if you want, but I think Dalip Singh could do it if they made Apocalypse like the Egyptian warrior thing.

If not, Michael Clarke Duncan would do it perfectly.

TricksterPriest
I'd prefer the modern incarnation. But yeah, Dalip Singh could do the egyptian guy.... hey, you know who he'd be good for? Rama-Tut, also called Kang the conqueror. Or Black Adam.

Ultraman Baltan
The fourth enemy should be Christopher Walken. No powers, no lackeys, no pretending, nothing. He would beat them down with his evil glare.

Badabing
How would they portay Apocalypse? The movies stayed away from the magic/mystic aspects. He'd be one powerful mutant.

Darth Martin
CGI with someone like Duncan's voice.

Bicnarok

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/lawrencefishburne_narrowweb__200-1.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/lawrencefishburne_narrowweb__200x29.jpg

TricksterPriest
Wow.....that actually works. Samuel L. Jackson might actually do it.

Evil_Ash
...That's Laurence Fishburne stick out tongue

NoFate007
Haha. And yeah, Fish would be great for it. He has a pretty good voice as it is, too, but I'm sure they'd make it even more menacing. The problem is whether or not they can do a successful X-Men film without the main characters (especially after the piece of crap X3). Good fans of the series know that we're not limited to just Wolverine and Cyclops, but it would be really hard to get someone psyched up about a film starring say, Banshee lol.

Redatom65
o god no more x-men movies without Singer. X-men 3 was the 3rd worst comic movie in this generation of comic films (this generation starts with Blade 1. Blade was awesome by the way) the other two are elektra and Catwoman. No more x-men films without singer period

jgiant

spidey-dude
Originally posted by KillAll
who is the villain? i think it should be juggernaut, upgraded with the GEM CGI like hulk big grin juggernaut play villain ? movie juggernaut SUCKS !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.