............Your buying habits..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
Your buying habits..........

I am going to ask a few questions regarding your buying habits, and I wish you can answer my questions qith honesty.

1. There are two book of the one you want to buy, one is with factory-seald shrink wrapped, another one is naked. Which will you buy?

2. If you think the product you really want, like PS3, Wii and such, which one of them will you pick: Made in Japan, Made in US, Made in China, Made in Korea, Made in Taiwan, Made in Indian, Made in Indonesia?

3. If you are buying a playstation 3, would you mind that cashier open up the box of PS3 to show it to you if it will work with their TV?

4. If you are buying an expensive hardware, will you rather wait till it is on sale or will you buy it right away?

5. Would you prefer eating in a restaurant where fewer people are eating, or crowded?

redcaped
I never go out to buy. I order from Ebay

KILLA420
1) the wrapped one
2) made in U.S. or i'll accept Made in Japan
3)NO i dont mind
4)right away
5)crowded

Madman_V3N0M
I never leave my cave.

Naz
1. Depends which is cheaper
2. Japan
3. This question doens't make any sense to me
4. on sale
5. in between

ysh227
killa
you like products made in US the most?

redcaped
sshh

Barker
Originally posted by ysh227
Stop making threads. 13

Red Two
Mark V Warheads always do the trick

KILLA420
killa
you like products made in US the most?

yes i do, but Japan does make one hell of a machine

ysh227
Killa
if there are two same items, one is made in China, and the other one is from India
which would you go ?

KILLA420
what is the item?

Prabhodh
1. Naked droolio
2. The one that's made inside the Indian dodgy
3. Nah
4. Expensive... pfft, ebay. ermm
5. Doesn't matter, i'd end up killing all of them before i start eating. yes

Scottie
Killa
if there are two same items, one is made in China, and the other one is from India
which would you go ? if it was Sweet and Sour Chicken then I'd have to go for China...on the other hand if it was Chicken Tika masala then probly india

KILLA420
Originally posted by Scottie
if it was Sweet and Sour Chicken then I'd have to go for China...on the other hand if it was Chicken Tika masala then probly india

well, its still hard to decide if its NOT a culture food

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Scottie
if it was Sweet and Sour Chicken then I'd have to go for China...on the other hand if it was Chicken Tika masala then probly india

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.