***....***If you are the boss/main employer of a company***....***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227

I am gonna ask you a few questions regarding my topic:

1. There are a few countries that want to become a huge partnership with you, but you could only choose one, which would it be: Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, China, India, Korea, UK, Germany, Soviet Union?

2. You are doing a gaming business, would you rather invest your money on Japanese gaming developers or Western ones?

3. There are those people who are equally skilled, but you may only hire one of them, who would it be: White American person, White European person, Asian Chinese, Asian Japanese, Asian Korean, Asian Indian, Mexican, African-American and White Russian?

4. If you want your company becomes a bilingual speaking company, beside English, what will be another language?

5. would you prefer most of your employees to be young people, middle-age people, or older people?

Röland
You ask to many questions. doped

Barker

KILLA420
1)germany
2)japanese (thats one bitchin country for gamers!)
3)white american
4)spanish (cuz everyone speaks it)
5)middle age

Blanka

ysh227
killa
why you rather hire middle-age people as your employees than youngsters?

KILLA420
because they are just more mature
i know my boss likes middle aged people better than me, thats why i have to be a brown noser sometimes wink

ysh227
Killa
How old are you exactly?
And you are aware that older people do things much more carefully than young people?

Wolflet
Somehow I think you are insulting "my home" no expression

KILLA420
Originally posted by ysh227
Killa
How old are you exactly?
And you are aware that older people do things much more carefully than young people?

16 and i guess that sounds right

ThePittman
1. UK
2. Western
3. Who ever had the best personality and I got along better with and would get along with my team.
4. Spanish
5. Combination of young and middle aged, not that seniors are not great but in the IT world they are a bit out of date.

lord xyz
I'd just like to be the first one to say that the Soviet Union broke up and isn't a country anymore.

Kongu Dude

lord xyz
Originally posted by Barker
Originally posted by Blanka
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Anyone quoted him without changing his post?

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by lord xyz
Anyone quoted him without changing his post?
Don't think so. ermwanker

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ysh227

I am gonna ask you a few questions regarding my topic:

1. Would you hire an idiot like me?

2. Am I annoying?

3. Did you know I have a grade 3 education?

4. If you want your company to become rich, and I was your son, would you let me on the premises??

5. If you had me an employee, do you think you'd go bankrupt?

1. No
2. Yes
3. Really? That high?
4. Absolutely not.
5. I'd sink it myself.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
1. No
2. Yes
3. Really? That high?
4. Absolutely not.
5. I'd sink it myself.
That's quick answers.

Vinny Valentine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.