The Death Tunnel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
I was just wondering if anyone here has seen this movie it was out in 2005 .. its called 'The death tunnel' hence the thread name...

Its about Waverly hill , i wouldnt mind watching it but A) i wanted to know if anyone has seen it b) what they thought of it ????

sad but i have heard bad things bout it they say its very teen horror..

Gh0st619
nope, havnt watched it yet, but going to rent it and ill let you know how i feel.

Gh0st619
nope, havnt watched it yet, sounds good though, im gonna rent it and ill let you know what i feel

sorry, first time poting ><

Espantada23
I've never even heard of this movie...I think a google is in order.

cropsy_is_god
I got it last night. Very confusing but not a bad film. If you can rent it first.

ladygrim
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
I got it last night. Very confusing but not a bad film. If you can rent it first. i just cant find it anywhere .. i would prefer to rent it before purchase but the local video shop said the dont have and have never heard of it ... *shocked*

steverules
You have to join a cult to be able to get it roll eyes (sarcastic)

dawsey28
I've seen it and trust me, it is not that good.

I rented it at Movie gallery a while back. It was just kind of blah to me.

I think some people might say the movie is okay, but I cannot see anyone saying that this is a great movie.

Vash_4_prez
Originally posted by dawsey28
I've seen it and trust me, it is not that good.

^^^^second that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.