The Most Beautiful Women In The World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Who do you think are the most beautiful women on the planet?

KidRock
German women.

am I a racist cause I didnt say "black women"

lord xyz
Originally posted by heru
Who do you think are the most beautiful women on the planet? British women because I'm a bigot.

heru
I think brazilian women are the most prettiest.

Antaeus
No offence - but German and English women are not even close to the best looking. We normally talk about why they are not good looking in exactly Germany and England. Germany are though better than England.

Do not misunderstand me - there are a lot of good looking girls in these two countries, but one have to look a more than other countries before you find them.

I do not know where one will find the best looking, but I do know you will find a lot in Italy, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Holland and France and probably in some of the countries in South America and then especially Florida in the US.

This is of course a matter of taste.....But I do know a lot of my friends say the same as me.

KidRock
Iv heard real good things about Sweden and Brazil.

Roulette
Definitely Brazilian women. I hate them so much O.O haha.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Antaeus
No offence - but German and English women are not even close to the best looking. We normally talk about why they are not good looking in exactly Germany and England. Germany are though better than England.

Do not misunderstand me - there are a lot of good looking girls in these two countries, but one have to look a more than other countries before you find them.

I do not know where one will find the best looking, but I do know you will find a lot in Italy, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Holland and France and probably in some of the countries in South America and then especially Florida in the US.

This is of course a matter of taste.....But I do know a lot of my friends say the same as me. That's so wrong. All women are just different in their own way, it doesn't matter which country they're from, I mean if you stood a German woman next to Canadian woman with them wearing traditional British clothes, you wouldn't know, guess or wonder if they're from Canada or Germany unless they spoke revealing their accents.

redcaped
the one I can get when I'm in need...not when actually, always

heru
What makes Brazilian women so beautiful, is the combination there mixed with. Black, white, and native which makes there features scrumptious.

lord xyz
What makes Brazilian women so beautiful, is the combination there mixed with. Black, white, and native which makes there features scrumptious. I thought Brazillians are decended from Portuguese sailors.

Victor Von Doom
I think brazilian women are the most prettiest.

Can you be the least prettiest?

BackFire
Whichever women will have sex with me for the least amount of money.

heru
There is a mixture of Portuguese in them, but there is a great mixture of black and Native. The most slaves on the planet was in Brazil. The Portuguese mated with the slaves as well as the remaining Natives. There is a town in Brazil by the name of Bahia, 80% of the town is black.

debbiejo
There are some very beautiful Asian women out there.......

Lord Urizen
Hispanic, Italian, Irish, Native American, and French women ROCK MY FKN SOCKS !

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by KidRock
German women.

Whether you are racist or not, nobody givsa shit....

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
Whichever women will have sex with me for the least amount of money.
Stop doing the funny.

It breaks everyone else's response.
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Whether you are racist or not, nobody givsa shit....
It was a joke.

Fatima
Arabic and spain women big grin

I think brunnet is more attractive than blond ..Isnt ?

debbiejo
I believe it more in the eyes and symmetry anyway isn't it?? Also it could be what you are not used to being around.

~Forever*Alone~
anyone who isnt me

Blind
I spent a summer in Sri Lanka... and I'd have to say there are some very beautiful women in Asia.

FeceMan
The most beautiful woman in the world?

Hel, half-alive and half-dead, the ruler of the underworld.

Oncewhite
Forever alone, that's a terrible thing to say.

Have you ever heard of Sting's song "So lonely"...I'll get the lyrics for you...it's an old song, but it's cool because the lyrics are cute....

Well someone told me yesterday
That when you throw your love away
You act as if you just don't care
You look as if you're going somewhere
But I just can't convince myself
I couldn't live with no one else
And I can only play that part
And sit and nurse my broken heart

So lonely
So lonely
So lonely
So lonely

Now no one's knocked upon my door
For a thousand years or more
All made up and nowhere to go
Welcome to this one man show
Just take a seat they're always free
No surprise no mystery
In this theatre that I call my soul
I always play the starring role

So lonely
So lonely
So lonely
So lonely

So lonely

reggie_jax
dont pander to her self-esteem gamez... ****...

as for da most byootiful women in da world, east oakland byeetch....

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Blind
I spent a summer in Sri Lanka... and I'd have to say there are some very beautiful women in Asia.

You went to the many other countries in Asia as well?

Rogue Jedi
asian. pacific islanders to be exact.

Antaeus
Originally posted by lord xyz
That's so wrong. All women are just different in their own way, it doesn't matter which country they're from, I mean if you stood a German woman next to Canadian woman with them wearing traditional British clothes, you wouldn't know, guess or wonder if they're from Canada or Germany unless they spoke revealing their accents.

Yes of course women are different.
In some countries they are just more beautiful than in other countries. This is of course my opinion.

And you miss the point.
If you took 10,000 women from each country and you should pick out all the women you think are beautiful there would be a lot more in the Sweden group compare to the England and Germany group.

There is a huge difference. If you do not think so then you have not been out travelling much or you have a taste which is very different from mine.

lord xyz
I'm surprised this thread's lasted more than a day. I really am.

Antaeus
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm surprised this thread's lasted more than a day. I really am.

Why?

It is not better or worse compared to so many other threads.

lil bitchiness

This is of course a matter of taste.....But I do know a lot of my friends say the same as me.

While I will argue that the beauty is subjective, I am inclined to somewhat agree with what you said.

As far as Western Women go, anyway.

It is all personal, of course, but I would say the one of the most beautiful women out there are Middle Eastern, South East European, as well as Arab. South American women are gorgeous as well....of course as a general rule.

As far as your comment goes, Antaeus, I concur. My boyfriend is French Canadian, and he came over the England, and pretty much said what you have.
He think that English girls are not pretty...at all.

I am also inclined to agree as far as men go. I do not believe English boys/men are good looking. At all.

If you look at Spanish, or a typical Greek man, it is usually hot sexy looking...same for Italians.
Majority of English men are really not.

Same for women, same for men, as far as beauty goes.

usagi_yojimbo
I've seen many attractive Ethiopian women in my neighborhood. I've also seen many attractive East African women as well. I guess it really depends on what one's preference is -- and the current cultural standards of beauty at the time.

debbiejo
There are some also some very beautiful dark skinned people........but mostly I see the eyes........the eyes it izzzzzzz

Mindship
My woman.
Women with attitude.
Sophia Loren in her prime.
KMC women.

...not necessarily in that order.

lord xyz
women who are normal but crazy at the same time if you know what i mean

Lord Evolution
Puerto Rico
Sweden
Brazil

lord xyz
Do Americans have some sorta fetish with hispanics or something?

heru
Originally posted by debbiejo
There are some also some very beautiful dark skinned people........but mostly I see the eyes........the eyes it izzzzzzz Such as myself. Not to sound conceded, but most women digs me for my dark complexion. I get a lot of compliments because of it. I hope I don't sound to vain.

Punkyhermy
Guys seem to like "exotic" looking women. Such as ones with darker features. Regardless of where they are from geographically.
*shrugs*

lord xyz
Yes of course women are different.
In some countries they are just more beautiful than in other countries. This is of course my opinion.

And you miss the point.
If you took 10,000 women from each country and you should pick out all the women you think are beautiful there would be a lot more in the Sweden group compare to the England and Germany group.

There is a huge difference. If you do not think so then you have not been out travelling much or you have a taste which is very different from mine. Should I tell you, are do you want to work it out for yourself?

Robtard
Easy... Monica Bellucci is the most beautiful women... I win this thread and the internet; time to close it.

http://www.kevo.com/thumbs/k/92/monica-bellucci-500_500_far.jpg

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Easy... Monica Bellucci is the most beautiful women... I win this thread and the internet; time to close it.

http://www.kevo.com/thumbs/k/92/monica-bellucci-500_500_far.jpg Yes, your opinion is better than ours.

KidRock
Canadian women are very hot too

Robtard
Canadian women are very hot too

Fact is, all countries have "hot women". But on that note, some more Bellucci.

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/The-Brothers-Grimm-Actress-Monica-Bellucci-to-Star-in-Shoot-Em-Up-2.jpg

Bardock42
German women.

HA....I have hundreds of 'em around me. But they all want you and I don't get any weep

lord xyz
Fact is, all countries have "hot women". But on that note, some more Bellucci.

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/The-Brothers-Grimm-Actress-Monica-Bellucci-to-Star-in-Shoot-Em-Up-2.jpg ....Post more pics. drool

heru

http://www.kevo.com/thumbs/k/92/monica-bellucci-500_500_far.jpg

She is a force to be reckon with, but I've seen better.

heru

http://www.kevo.com/thumbs/k/92/monica-bellucci-500_500_far.jpg How do you downlad pictures like that

Bardock42
How do you downlad pictures like that

From KMC? Right Click - "Save picture as"

Otherwise from Kazaa or another of the FileSharing programmes or torrents or Google Pictures.

Did I get your question right?

Robtard
She is a force to be reckon with, but I've seen better.

You've seen better because you're a racist. smile

http://d-boner.blogspot.com/pics/Monica%20Bellucci%20-%201.jpg

Bardock42
I find her attractive. But I can imagine better as well.

heru
You've seen better because you're a racist. smile

http://d-boner.blogspot.com/pics/Monica%20Bellucci%20-%201.jpg Ha Ha Ha very funny. I'm not saying she's not sexy , cause she is. But I have seen better. Now if I can just post a picture up on the screen I can prove it to you.

Bardock42
Ha Ha Ha very funny. I'm not saying she's not sexy , cause she is. But I have seen better. Now if I can just post a picture up on the screen I can prove it to you.

You can either use the image tags that would be url of the pic (without the space) or you can upload a picture from your PC with the "upload file" function. Now do it, I want to see hotter women that her.

heru
Originally posted by Bardock42
I find her attractive. But I can imagine better as well. There you go again. Stop doing that shit, the hairs are starting to stand on the back of my neck. confused

Bardock42
There you go again. Stop doing that shit, the hairs are starting to stand on the back of my neck. confused

Maybe we are not that different after all. Maybe our skin colour does not define and divide us. maybe I should cancel that KKK meeting.....nah.

heru
Maybe we are not that different after all. Maybe our skin colour does not define and divide us. maybe I should cancel that KKK meeting.....nah. Don't get emotional on me now. You were doing so good before. If your klan brothers find out, they may accuse you of niggah loving. You would'nt want that now would you.

Bardock42
Don't get emotional on me now. You were doing so good before. If your klan brothers find out, they may accuse you of niggah loving. You would'nt want that now would you.

But...but..I can't help it. I have a strange liking for you, Maybe they are wrong. Maybe ...maybe even Hitler was wrong.

darthsecretus30
Why? Did you think Hitler was right? Maybe even your best friend Kramer would not like you...

Bardock42
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Why? Did you think Hitler was right? Maybe even your best friend Kramer would not like you...

Shut up, I'm flirting with heru.

KidRock
Diane Kruger = hot german woman.

Lord Evolution
Krista Allen is hot, but I'm satisfied because I already got to see dem tidi bidi's.

heru
Shut up, I'm flirting with heru. sick

Bardock42
sick

Oh...sorry...did I misunderstand? I thought I got those signals...

vintageSW77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t425851.html

DITA!

heru
Isn't she delicious

Bardock42
Not too attractive.

heru
Not too attractive. Must I do better.

heru
Not too attractive.

Bardock42
Must I do better.

You should. I am not too much into black girls though I must admit.

heru
Not too attractive. How about this one.

Rogue Jedi
Isn't she delicious
not bad. too much booty for me.

Bardock42
How about this one.

Good looking, but as I said not my type.

heru
You should. I am not too much into black girls though I must admit. Well let me tell you, I'm into all types of girls. If she sexy she can sip on my pepsi. laughing

Bardock42
Well let me tell you, I'm into all types of girls. If she sexy she can sip on my pepsi. laughing

You are a wise man...I suppose.

Rogue Jedi
How about this one.
you like the dark meat, eh?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you like the dark meat, eh?

He is the dark meat...apparently.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by vintageSW77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t425851.html

DITA!
um.....ok.

heru
He is the dark meat...apparently. Only the best kind

heru
Here is a question, I'm not trying to be funny just curious. Why are white men attracted to skinny women with no ass, but big breast.

Bardock42
Here is a question, I'm not trying to be funny just curious. Why are white men attracted to skinny women with no ass, but big breast.

No clue. Is that a general rule?

heru
No clue. Is that a general rule? It seems that way.

Robtard

I would be classified as a "white man"... I like women with ass and I am not fond of huge breast. So, I think you're stereotyping.

pr1983
It seems that way.

there are exceptions to every rule, for example...

I would be classified as a "white man"... I like women with ass and I am not fond of huge breast. So, I think you're stereotyping.

and me...

heru
I would be classified as a "white man"... I like women with ass and I am not fond of huge breast. So, I think you're stereotyping. No one cares what you think. I'm going off my own encounters, with white men on this subject and the majority perfer big breast no ass

heru
Originally posted by pr1983
there are exceptions to every rule, for example...

and me... Like you said there are exceptions, but the exceptions does not come close to the majority.

darthsecretus30

O rly? I like skinny white woman too, and I'm black.

Robtard
No one cares what you think. I'm going off my own encounters, with white men on this subject and the majority perfer big breast no ass

If you have already galvanized yourself to the conclusion that "white men dislike ass but love large breast" why ask the question you complete fool?

Bardock42
I couldn't really point ut my taste so specifically. it's on a case to case basis.

Robtard
O rly? I like skinny white woman too, and I'm black.

Yes really... Good for you.

darthsecretus30
Thanks man, I enjoy em

pr1983
Like you said there are exceptions, but the exceptions does not come close to the majority.

Its a smaller majority than you'd think... erm

heru
If you have already galvanized yourself to the conclusion that "white men dislike ass but love large breast" why ask the question you complete fool? So this would not be a problem for you right? Sought of white man.

Bardock42
So this would not be a problem for you right? Sought of white man.

Holy shit...that's just nasty.

BackFire

I like it alright. Her face looks pretty lousy, though. I like the ass, though.

Robtard

Body is alright, but her face is ugly... I also find dark black women more attractive than the caramel skin ones, generally speaking.

darthsecretus30
I only like white woman to be honest. Someone like Mariah Carey would be an exception.

heru
Holy shit...that's just nasty. Believe it or not she is German

pr1983

*shrugs* face is just... no.

darthsecretus30
But suddenly, I bet he likes her. LOL

Robtard
I only like white woman to be honest. Someone like Mariah Carey would be an exception.

Racist!

Bardock42
Believe it or not she is German

Very well. She is a very nasty example of German women though.

pr1983
Racist!

laughing

yeah...

Quiero Mota

Latinas, Koreans, Japanese.

darthsecretus30
Racist!

LOL laughing

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Latinas

Yezzir

KidRock
LOL laughing

Disgusting.

Bardock42
I find her attractive.

darthsecretus30
OH, great trailer trash is back!

BackFire
I find her attractive.

Me too. We're not so different after all.

darthsecretus30
No doubt ..Mariah is teh shit

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
Me too. We're not so different after all.

Of course we aren't...neither of us is german or anything.

Robtard
I'll see your Mariah and raise you a Bellucci ass...

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/126/monicabellucci016jc8.jpg

darthsecretus30
Another pic of Mariah, not as good as the last.

Bardock42
Wow...Bellucci so totally takes it.

darthsecretus30
LOL, its on like Donkey kong (bustin out teh Lil Kim)

pr1983
Wow...Bellucci so totally takes it.

she usually does... damn she's fine...

Lord Evolution
Wasn't it MB that was in Irreversible?

*Checks IMDB*

ETA: haha I knew I seen her from somewhere I just couldn't remember.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Evolution

*Checks IMDB*

I think so.

she usually does... damn she's fine...

Oh very much agreed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Evolution

*Checks IMDB*

yes

darthsecretus30
I'm sure Ill hear negativity about this. But I always had a soft spot for lil kim -

Bardock42
She's a lil ugly.

Robtard
I'm sure Ill hear negativity about this. But I always had a soft spot for lil kim -

With a kick so swift it's silent, Bellucci destroys Lil Kim...
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5628/monicabellucci04tp2.jpg

darthsecretus30
She's a lil ugly.

You aint ****in teh face bro

Rogue Jedi
With a kick so swift it's silent, Bellucci destroys Lil Kim...
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5628/monicabellucci04tp2.jpg
fugly. U-G-L-Y without an alibi.

Bardock42
fugly. U-G-L-Y without an alibi.

WOAH. Easy. She is so amazingly beautiful.

You aint ****in teh face bro

She is still ugly.

heru
I'll see your Mariah and raise you a Bellucci ass...

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/126/monicabellucci016jc8.jpg That's not a ass, this is a ass. When a woman can stand straight up and her back side sticks out nice round and firm. Not flat and square.

Bardock42
That's not a ass, this is a ass. When a woman can stand straight up and her back side sticks out nice round and firm. Not flat and square.
You sure like big butts and you cannot lie.

darthsecretus30
That's not a ass, this is a ass. When a woman can stand straight up and her back side sticks out nice round and firm. Not flat and square.

Very nice man ..Very nice. i just want an ass that hits me in the face. And that ass is knockin me teh fu ck out!

Robtard

While Bellucci's ass isn't as large as the woman you posted, it is no where close to being "flat and square".

heru
You sure like big butts and you cannot lie.

Big Butts for Big equipment.

pr1983
While Bellucci's ass isn't as large as the woman you posted, it is no where close to being "flat and square".

cosigned. i don't get how a woman like that doesnt get more appreciation...

Rogue Jedi
i've seen better.

darthsecretus30
teh Jenna

Robtard
Big Butts for Big equipment.

Visions on grandeur...

heru
i've seen better. Show and prove

Rogue Jedi
teh Jenna
me no likey blondes.

Oncewhite
Well, this shouldn't be a racial issue.

Every woman wants to be seen as beautiful, even if she is plain or ugly. Every mother is not most beautiful, but do we see our mothers as any less?

Regarding race, there are elements of good and bad; some physical traits are better appreciated and easier on the eyes, then others, and so on.

For the sake of a man's worth, I would say that if a man should judge a women as beautiful, it would be based on who she is as a person. I've seen relations that are based on the superficial, by both sexes, and it's usually so narcissistic, that both parties don't realize they are in an unhealthy relationship, they just feed off of the celebrity status they may get when they go about the town. But when they are at home, uhm (I know this from roommate, etc.).

The wiser man would judge a women based on the way he would judge a diamond, by the quality in it's character. You have to judge a diamond cut very carefully, analyzing the inside. The diamond isn't the most beautiful because of its shine, many gems and stones have sheen, the diamond is celebrated as beautiful because it has rare character traits that are hard to find and these character traits are found inside the diamond, if a man doesn't know this, he can waste his money on a cheap diamond. Unfortunately, some men think that physical characteristics should be rewarded and celebrated with gifts and diamonds, simply because when he looks at "her", he feels special and wants to share this feeling with her. But the wiser man searches for more then a pretty face/body..it's not just in the infatuations with the look, it's in how the person treats you because of their character, the inside character, that's the true diamond.

The diamond lasts a long time, it can have the character worth the purchase, looks aren't the same way, looks change, breasts sag, skin wrinkles, and beauty fads...all awhile the person can be a spoiled bratty force to deal with, even after the beauty has left. Ask men who are wise and older, the beauty goes away in time, the character stays, hence the importance of a diamond, the character stays. Award women for their character, and you will be a wise man. Spoil a woman for her looks, and you will be a foolish one. Looks are transient, sexy doesn't last, character does.

heru
I think Vida Guerra is one of the hottest latinas in the world.

Rogue Jedi
too much boobies for me.

Robtard
too much boobies for me.

Too much and too fake...

KidRock
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-04/05/xin_47040305144738612991.jpg

Better then Bellucci

pr1983
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-04/05/xin_47040305144738612991.jpg

Better then Bellucci

Meh... to each their own... she aint bad though...

heru
Jessica Alba is very sexy

Lord Evolution
I never really liked Alba but she is sexy especially in FF.

Rogue Jedi
Meh... to each their own... she aint bad though...
i knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted jessica alba here. she is average looking.

silver_tears
i knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted jessica alba here. she is average looking.

She's lost entirely too much weight imo.

Mr. Sandman

I'd like to see you post a picture of a woman you find attractive. You haven't had a positive thing to say yet.

silver_tears
This right here is just WOW
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1355/catherinelt8.jpg

Punkyhermy
mhm..she was. now she's just trying to hold on to that image and that doesn't look so good. erm

Lord Evolution
This is one fine ass Puerto Rican right here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>