Odin vs Phantom stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win

leonidas
no one is answerin because ps is so . . . odd. at times he can seem totally invincible and at skyfather level. other times . . . erm

i think he has ACCESS to power that could have him match (maybe exceed??) odin, but it depends i think on his purpose. i've always had the impression (sorta like spectre) that he's doing . . . god's work, secretly. if he really NEEDED to beat odin, i wouldn't be surprised to see him do it, though clearly he seems to have limits and ps<spectre.

tough character and threads with him rarely go anywhere. erm

hunbu04
Phantom Stranger will crushed Odin with ease if he is not stop by the higher authority seemingly the presence.

leonidas
Originally posted by hunbu04
Phantom Stranger will crushed Odin with ease if he is not stop by the higher authority seemingly the presence.

What the f**k?

if you are so sure, why bother with the thread? and who has ps beaten that would make you so sure . . .? scans? issues?

hunbu04
PS have enough mystical powers to be called a near equal to the Spectre plus it was the PS who first imprison(spelling) elipso in the black diamond. Even darkseid fear the stranger plus the stranger is a member of the quintessence a group of five omnipotence beings.

leonidas
zeus was also a member of the quintessence -- a skyfather . . .

and ps<<<spectre as was clearly shown when spectre went nuts.

i do agree he is very powerful, but as i said, it depends. i is capable of beating odin i think, but he could also lose. he's an odd character.

olympian
The PS is supossely alot of things. Its good the writers keep the mistery in him since its what the character is all about, but that makes him hard to rate and compare.

Very high indeed. But classic Odin wasent your average Skyfather either.

Howard_Jones
Odin in a stomp

Supreme being
Originally posted by olympian
The PS is supossely alot of things. Its good the writers keep the mistery in him since its what the character is all about, but that makes him hard to rate and compare.

Very high indeed. But classic Odin wasent your average Skyfather either.

Its all good and all but where did the thread starter state classic odin?

Phantom stranger for the win but its hard to gauge him due to his mysterious nature.

leonidas
classic odin=current (most recent odin) odin. it wasn't too long ago he had a hand in shaking the multiverse.

again, i ask for scans or some proof that ps has beaten someone of odin's level on his own. he generally acts through surogates. he's a fascinating character, but i need proof before i say he beats down odin.

thtadthtshldntb
Odin will crush the PS, there is nothing that the PS can or has ever done that should be able to stop Odin as long as Odin is not in the Odinsleep or some other plot induced crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.