Kyo vr Kyoshiro who lived

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nicca
For those who watched all of Demon Eyes Kyo At the end of the last episode Who do u think lived Kyo or Kyoshiro? Plz give rezin u think they lived. I'll put mine up after a few have have posted here

lightness
in the anime, i guess they fused into one being with kyo being the dominant. but you really should read the manga for the real story.

the anime story is basically a condensed version of the 1st 17 volumes with really incomplete storys and less action.

in the manga, kyo dissapeared for 4 years and showed up, while he ended up with yuyu, and kyoshiro ended up with sakuya.

kyo in the manga is the last true mibu, who wiped out their own race with battle lust. Everyone else in the current mibu is a battle doll, created by the true mibu. in otherwords he's been compared to as a true god once he got his true body. Kyoshirou is above most other mibu, since he's the most flawless red cross knight crated from the crimson king's blood.

Gregory
In the anime version, I don't think you're supposed to be able to tell.

I am so glad to here that the manga doesn't do the bullshit mystery ending of the anime, I could cry with joy.

lightness
they did fight in the manga with kyoshiro in kyo's body ironically. with a clear winner

Gregory
I'm fine with them fighting (I hope the winner is Kyo, but don't spoil it). All I objected to was the ending of the anime, which was no ending at all: well, they fought, but we decided that the viewers didn't really care about who survived, so we decided only to show the winner as an outline that could have been either one of them.

It wouldn't have been so bad, maybe, if they'd developed Kyoshiro better. The anime ends with Benitora and Yukimura's armies preparing for their final battle, after all, and even though I didn't like it, it didn't make me grit my teeth the way the Kyo/Kyoshiro thing did. Because, of course, Kyoshira was hardly ever in the anime, and had no meaningful character development. So it wasn't even two characters you cared about fighting, with the winner not being shown. It was "The protagonist of the anime, who presumably the viewer has grown to care about, vs. a complete nonentity. And we're not even going to tell you who wins." That's a hell of a note to end a show on.

lightness
the anime really sucks once you start comparing it to the manga. Kyo's character was not as bad ass, and he wasn't nearly as much of an ******* which didn't create the same feel(what happenned to the Kyo that regularily grops yuyu, cuts her kimono, makes fun of her, and spends her money on sake and prostitutes).

the anime didn't explain much of any of the characters past, besides making up the soul splitting plotline, and adding migeira. they left out a bunch of characters since the anime ended with half of the manga finished, and condensed everything while inventing a different story of kenyou.

fight scenes in the manga were fast paced and unique, and action. the anime was more, guy turns into kenyou, gets killed by mizuchi.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by lightness
the anime really sucks once you start comparing it to the manga. Kyo's character was not as bad ass, and he wasn't nearly as much of an ******* which didn't create the same feel(what happenned to the Kyo that regularily grops yuyu, cuts her kimono, makes fun of her, and spends her money on sake and prostitutes).

the anime didn't explain much of any of the characters past, besides making up the soul splitting plotline, and adding migeira. they left out a bunch of characters since the anime ended with half of the manga finished, and condensed everything while inventing a different story of kenyou.

fight scenes in the manga were fast paced and unique, and action. the anime was more, guy turns into kenyou, gets killed by mizuchi.

Anime tends to ruin manga very often, if anyone wants the manga I can offer a link.

Nicca
from the sounds of it i need to read the manga
can i get the link Emperor Ashtar

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Nicca
from the sounds of it i need to read the manga
can i get the link Emperor Ashtar
I'll see what I can do, Freakin msn is acting stupid.

lightness
tokyopop has 20 v. out
theres the mibu archives
hana-mi.net/ mibu/ (no space)

stoptazmo.com has v.105 out for sdk

u can also search for a user named powerpac on photobucket for the last few chapters

lightness
shinryu

lightness
and the results of shinryu smile=badassness

Gregory
Originally posted by lightness
tokyopop has 20 v. out
theres the mibu archives
hana-mi.net/ mibu/ (no space)

stoptazmo.com has v.105 out for sdk

u can also search for a user named powerpac on photobucket for the last few chapters

Ah, now that's more like it.

Emperor Ashtar
Here are the first few chapters, nicca.

http://groups.msn.com/SamuraiDeeperKyoManga/welcome.msnw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.