Orion/Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whirling hammers and Magical blast a go.

Who wins in a no prep battle?

bigbran
Beta Ray, and Black Adam.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Beta Ray, and Black Adam.

I"m inclined to not agree. Only becuz I think Orion is BRB better. While Thor might be BA's better. Not sure tho. They are all so close.

bigbran
I'm mostly not thinking about the Darkseid like Orion.
But the one that came before that one. You know, the herald level one?

If we use current Orion, then Thor and him would win.
Wait isn't current Thor RK, and ya, Team One would crush them.

hunbu04
Orion possesses the astro force he will crushed BRB

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm mostly not thinking about the Darkseid like Orion.
But the one that came before that one. You know, the herald level one?

If we use current Orion, then Thor and him would win.
Wait isn't current Thor RK, and ya, Team One would crush them.

NO King Thor. He got ruined with that garbage. I'm talking about like Little bit better than Herald lvl thor. I do think BRB was stronger than thor for a bit. And I don't know but BA seems to be a forum fav so I picked all around bad asses to pound on each other. I'd give Thor and Orion 6/10 due to Them being actual Gods and pretty old.

bigbran
Is this the Orion that fought WW, or the one that is equal to Darky?
He seemed to get a powerup somewhere...

And plus, Ragnarok was one of the best Thor stories ever. If anything, it made Thor better.
I'm talking about Rune King Thor, not the pussy King Thor (although he was still pretty outrageous, beating Desak in the Destroyer armour with one shot of his hammer).

I don't know about Beta being stronger, but just a little bit more ruthless, and all that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is this the Orion that fought WW, or the one that is equal to Darky?
He seemed to get a powerup somewhere...

And plus, Ragnarok was one of the best Thor stories ever. If anything, it made Thor better.
I'm talking about Rune King Thor, not the pussy King Thor (although he was still pretty outrageous, beating Desak in the Destroyer armour with one shot of his hammer).

I don't know about Beta being stronger, but just a little bit more ruthless, and all that.

This is Orion who was always nearly as strong as DS and stronger than Superman but not the Sky father Orion. And Classic Thor. The One who could beat all the avengers easily if he wanted, but still was king.

bigbran
Ok that kind of evens out the playing field...
Wait are you talking about King Thor now, or the king in the Ragnarok series (Classic Thor, but is still King of the Asgardians).
Thor fried Durok in that series, but then Beta saved him from Fenris.
It's hard to say.
It all really depends if either Beta or Adam can take out Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.