Cable & Deadpool run a Gauntlet of Enemys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph

Martian_mind
they get to seven possibly 8

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
they get to seven possibly 8

If you read the stipulations that I had listed below, you'll se that at 7 he loses the T-O Virus. Meaning, he becomes 'Godlike' Cable. I say he rips Hulk & Abom to shreds.

Martian_mind
i missed that anyway cable could win via battlefeild removal anyway

SpunkySmurph
i missed that anyway cable could win via battlefeild removal anyway

Damn! I didn't consider bfr.

Hmm...

For the purpose of this fight, the mall has been mystically enhanced so that nobody can leave, through any means. In other words, no bfr.

Omega-level
They stop at 8, due to Deadpool being completely useless. Cable can't take Xavier and Magneto alone.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Omega-level
They stop at 8, due to Deadpool being completely useless. Cable can't take Xavier and Magneto alone.

Again, I'm willing to bet that Godlike Cable (which I stated he becomes at 7) could hold his own against the duo. DP could make jokes for the missing touch smile

Omega-level
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Again, I'm willing to bet that Godlike Cable (which I stated he becomes at 7) could hold his own against the duo. DP could make jokes for the missing touch smile

No, even if Cable is more powerful, Xavier and Magneto have a level of skill so absurd that is impossible for him to win.

SpunkySmurph
No, even if Cable is more powerful, Xavier and Magneto have a level of skill so absurd that is impossible for him to win.

Well, consider this:

They have 4 days prep
Xavier would be relativley inconsequential, seeing as Cables telepathy tops out his. I suppose he could annihilate DP though...

So it's Godlike Cable with 4 days prep vs. Magneto.

Yes, Cable does have to constantly battle with minds against X, but judging by his previous showings, I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Regardless, they take it.

Martian_mind
Cable just uses tk to scramble charles brain it only uses minute energy and then its just a simple mater of using all his power on magneto while deadpool distracts magneto with jokes about jews

SpunkySmurph
Cable just uses tk to scramble charles brain it only uses minute energy and then its just a simple mater of using all his power on magneto while deadpool distracts magneto with jokes about jews

So they get to the last rung?

Brutacus
So they get to the last rung?

Why didn't you say in the first post you want them to win??????

xmarksthespot
Well, consider this:

They have 4 days prep
Xavier would be relativley inconsequential, seeing as Cables telepathy tops out his. I suppose he could annihilate DP though...

So it's Godlike Cable with 4 days prep vs. Magneto.

Yes, Cable does have to constantly battle with minds against X, but judging by his previous showings, I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Regardless, they take it. With telepathy skill trumps power - as shown when Emma Frost schooled Rachel Summers. And Xavier's done some pretty good stuff with his telepathy before. I wouldn't say Chuck's inconsequential.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Brutacus
Why didn't you say in the first post you want them to win??????

I don't. And I highly doubt they'll clear it. Also, there are a couple battles earlier on that I think they'd have a pretty hard time with. Also, I was pretty sure people would have good points to bring up.

Like this one:

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
With telepathy skill trumps power - as shown when Emma Frost schooled Rachel Summers. And Xavier's done some pretty good stuff with his telepathy before. I wouldn't say Chuck's inconsequential.

Howard_Jones
The whole deal depends on which Cable it is. Pre-Jesus or Post-Jesus?

TricksterPriest
Deadpool is immune to telepathy. His brain is psi-proof because of his healing factor. So Chuck wouldn't be able to do much against Wade.

Godlike-Cable was going even with Silver Surfer. Unfortunately, they go down at 9 for sure. There is no way to beat Doom or Reed if they have any kind of prep.

bigbran
I'd say that they get to Mags and X.
Cable takes out Mags easily, and then X pawns them both... shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
The whole deal depends on which Cable it is. Pre-Jesus or Post-Jesus?

Pre-Jesus

StarsNeverFall7
Telepathy is a mute point, with cable topping most and DP immune to it. I say that with Godlike Cable in the mix they make it to Doom and Reed, but with those two having prep, its a damn hard combo to beat...

Howard_Jones
Pre-Jesus Cable and Deadpool get to 7, and Hulk gets them, unless there are street signs around.

Rewmac
The main problem is Batman and Joker with the 2 day prep. I'm not saying Batman is unstoppable but with 2 days prep it is going to be a problem.

Xplosive
Cable can't take Xavier and Magneto alone.

Actully, he could probably.
But they would lose to Dr. Doom and Reed (I mean, they have one week prep).

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Rewmac
The main problem is Batman and Joker with the 2 day prep. I'm not saying Batman is unstoppable but with 2 days prep it is going to be a problem. Actually I concur. Batman wins.

Madvillain
They stop at Batman and Joker with 2 days of prep.

jrodslam
Ouch. They die at 5. Thats if Bats and Joker agre to work together.

Howard_Jones
2 days of prep isn't very good when your enemy can make you use it on yourself.

Superherovandal
considering he's hung around Martian Manhunter during the JLA days i would say telepathy woud be moot. and if this is tech-powered Cable he'd probably find a way to stop him like an EMP or something that protects him.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Madvillain
They stop at Batman and Joker with 2 days of prep.

That's correct. Batman and Joker can come up with something to defeat them.

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
2 days of prep isn't very good when your enemy can make you use it on yourself.

You mean Cable could make Batman use prep against himself. Unlikely. 2 days prep meaning Cable doesn't know jack about Batman and Joker are preparing themselves for the battle.

SpunkySmurph
The problem for Bats and Joker is Deadpool.

He can survive nearly everything that they can throw at him. I reckon Bats can come up with a method for DP, but if Cable takes out the trap telekinetically (and fights until he dies from one of them) then DP, equipped with al his weapons, explosives and healing factor, can probably take a majority against Joker and bats whose prep has been nulled.

Otherwise, I think Cable telekinetically crushes both of their windpipes.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Rewmac
That's correct. Batman and Joker can come up with something to defeat them.

You mean Cable could make Batman use prep against himself. Unlikely. 2 days prep meaning Cable doesn't know jack about Batman and Joker are preparing themselves for the battle.

I doubt it. Unless he's got some sort of mental shielding, there's not much he can really do. Even then, Cable could just take the ground from beneath them and roll them in it like a concrete burrito.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.