from the niggas that brought you dead tupac...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reggie_jax
prodigy of mobb deep reveals his newest project: dead nas.

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=6322

i can\'t wait!

Murda Ma$e
"Esco has been the only relevant Queens rapper for the past four years".

To bad Nas hasn't bee relevant since Stillmatic.......

Nas only had a few good albums, he's over rated.

reggie_jax
nas is a psuedo-intellectual thug, a half way crook, a ****ing shit ****..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3CSl4Tp26EM

look at this ****** beggin 2 get shot!

Phat J
Originally posted by reggie_jax
prodigy of mobb deep reveals his newest project: dead nas.

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=6322

i can\'t wait!
do you actually like that?

Quiero Mota
This thread's title mentioning Tupac actually attracted me, and I thout to myself "Finally, a reggie_jax thread that's actually worthwhile".

....And then I get here and just some bullshit about Prodigy dropping a solo album.

reggie_jax
....has nothin 2 do with prodigy droppin a solo.

prodigy is issuing death threatz to nas via violent lyricz and subliminal imagez..

first mobb deep kills tupac.. now prod has got his eye on fake thug nas..

depraved **** has sickle cell anemia.. hes gonna die soon anyway hes got nothing to lose.. thats why hes making music videos featuring him smokin crack and stabbing his furniture and thats why hes going to gut nas like a fish b4 he dies...

word is bond..

reggie_jax
nas gonna die....

Quiero Mota

prodigy is issuing death threatz to nas via violent lyricz and subliminal imagez..

depraved **** has sickle cell anemia.. hes gonna die soon anyway hes got nothing to lose.. thats why hes making music videos featuring him smokin crack and stabbing his furniture and thats why hes going to gut nas like a fish b4 he dies...

word is bond..

That's interesting; Tupac wasn't a very big fan of Nas either. He actually bodied him in a couple of his later songs.

Who has sickle cell anemia? Prodigy? If so, then I guess that explains his sudden diss-fest. And as for him accusing Nas of being a studio-gangsta; Nas has never struck me as a thug rapper. Just a regular vato from a rough area who's socially conscience and keeps it real on the mic. Then again, I 've never really followed the Queens rap scene.

Lord Coal

word is bond..

reggie, give it a rest, forum-clown. Mobb Deep did NOT shoot Tupac. Your argument that you know they did based on the fact that they rap about shooting people is flawed on the basic fact that nearly every rapper raps about shooting people. It's music. How many people's Fifty Cent shot? If you believe his lyrics, then he's responsible for Biggie, Jam Master Jay, Souljah Slim, and every slaying in every ghetto and shanty town across the world.

Read some books.

reggie_jax
i dont mean fake thug in the literal sense. nas is a fake in general, and in particular a fake intarlurktual. he strives to be a konshus poet but he always reverts back to thug nigga mentality. case and point: if i ruled the world. supposed to be a song about utopia, nas paints the picture of a world with no rules, rampant drug use, and c*nt materialistic aspirations being met.

IMAGINE SMOKIN WEED IN DA STREETS WIVOUT COPS HARRASSIN.. IMAGINE A COURT DATE WIV NO TRIAL.. IMAGINE IF EVERY1 HAD DESIGNER CLOTHEZ...

hes just as much of a fake intarlajunt thug as tupac was..

prod gonna tear his ass a new one..

reggie_jax
lol @ lord coal ignoring cold hard fact

mobb deep rapped about killing tupac several weekz b4 he was shot, then edited out his name on da 2004 remaster of hell on earth 2 prevent any suspicion from arising..

face it.. they killed that fake nigga and now nas is next.. with his IMMA GO BAK 2 AFRICA f@g nigga bullshit...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Lord Coal
reggie, give it a rest, forum-clown. Mobb Deep did NOT shoot Tupac.

And anyone who believes he did is a complete dumabass, ey. I still believe that the trigggerman was Oralndo Anderson.

And Pac was not fake, ese.

reggie_jax
lol @ he

mobb deep was chillin with junior mafia one day. mobb deep asked junior mafia if he was hungry, but junior mafia had already eaten at da crib...

tupac was a f@g nigga with savage thug aspirationz..

nas gonna die...

Broke Beat
i dont mean fake thug in the literal sense. nas is a fake in general, and in particular a fake intarlurktual. he strives to be a konshus poet but he always reverts back to thug nigga mentality. case and point: if i ruled the world. supposed to be a song about utopia, nas paints the picture of a world with no rules, rampant drug use, and c*nt materialistic aspirations being met.

IMAGINE SMOKIN WEED IN DA STREETS WIVOUT COPS HARRASSIN.. IMAGINE A COURT DATE WIV NO TRIAL.. IMAGINE IF EVERY1 HAD DESIGNER CLOTHEZ...

hes just as much of a fake intarlajunt thug as tupac was..

prod gonna tear his ass a new one.. laughing

S-Ranger
****kkkkkkkkkk you getting worked up about it's common G-unit tatics to start beef and rumours to hype and sell albums.....need i remind you who Mobb Deep are currently signed to......G-unit

hip hop…man it’s on its last leg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.