Rhino vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tek888
two powerhouses...
can rhino, one of the most ignored characters, defeat thing?

bigbran
This has been done tons of times.
And yes, Rhino would stomp this loser's ass... shifty

Tek888
sorry, i searched, and nothing came up

Howard_Jones
Ben Grimm pounds Rhino into the gravel.

harri
rhino is more of a idiot but i can see him beating the thing

snoopdogg
These two guys get the most jokes made about them here on KMC. Tough fight though. Thing should win.

harri
nah man

The Pict
Thing would stomp him

snoopdogg
I don't think Thing will stomp him but he might win.

Wally West
Its clobberin' time.

Thing takes it.

harri
just about then

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
This has been done tons of times.
And yes, Rhino would stomp this loser's ass... shifty

Co-signed.

Rewmac
The Thing wins this. Rhino isn't that much of thinker. Ben can think. He can win. The Thing is very underestimated here on KMC. He should have more respect.

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
The Thing wins this. Rhino isn't that much of thinker. Ben can think. He can win. The Thing is very underestimated here on KMC. He should have more respect.

No.

He really shouldn't.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Soljer
No.

He really shouldn't.

Why is that?? Why do you think he doesn't deserve it??? you think a flunky like Rhino deserve it more than The Thing??

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
Why is that?? Why do you think he doesn't deserve it??? you think a flunky like Rhino deserve it more than The Thing??

As far as the forum battles go? Yeah, Rhino needs a HELL of a lot more respect. PIS is off, and the characters fight to the best of their ability. Rhino has class 90 strength and insane durability, he should be beating a SHIT load of people on the forum.

The thing is actually overrated quite a bit in a lot of his fights on KMC. I can't tell you how many times I've heard: "Well, his opponent is Ben's superior in every way imaginable..but...the Thing has heart. Thing, 10/10."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
As far as the forum battles go? Yeah, Rhino needs a HELL of a lot more respect. PIS is off, and the characters fight to the best of their ability. Rhino has class 90 strength and insane durability, he should be beating a SHIT load of people on the forum.

The thing is actually overrated quite a bit in a lot of his fights on KMC. I can't tell you how many times I've heard: "Well, his opponent is Ben's superior in every way imaginable..but...the Thing has heart. Thing, 10/10."

roll eyes (sarcastic)
I wonder who said that shifty

Jyppe
This is exactly what I was trying to prove with my last thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, and Rhino wins smile

Grimm22
Ben has everything on Rhino

Rhino has NEVER beaten Ben, Ben has beaten him consecutive times

Thing 10/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ben has everything on Rhino

Rhino has NEVER beaten Ben, Ben has beaten him consecutive times

Thing 10/10 When has Thing defeated Rhino? In their only encounter I recall Rhino wasn't looking to fight and it was not conclusive. What's the other one?

Dinalfos
Good fight. Rhino's loser aura probably gets him killed before Ben's jobber aura can be activated.

ShoopDaWhoop
Rhino shanks Thing.

Seriously, Ben has everything on him but the horn.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Good fight. Rhino's loser aura probably gets him killed before Ben's jobber aura can be activated.

Since when the hell does Ben have a jobber aura?!? What the f**k?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Since when the hell does Ben have a jobber aura?!? What the f**k?

Since he became a popular character, and started lasting in fights with Hulk and characters of the such.

Smoki
thing wins

H. S. 6
I'd say it's a really close fight, but Thing edges out the majority, 6/10. Rhino would definitely give Thing a run for his money, though.

guy222
grimm ftw

CaptainStoic
Rhino is faster and just as strong if not moreso, Thing however can fight better than the Rhino. I can see Ben using leverage to get a clear win. Let's not forget who is the Unlimited World Wrasslin Champ!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.