Guts (Berserk) Vs. Cloud (Final Fantasy7)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Hey PEEPS!
Two guys with lots of courage and will power.
Two guys who take fate by the throat.
Two guys who stop at nothing.
Two guys with huge swords (no sexual puns intended)

Who wins?
Guts: the berserker champion who has survived everything hell and God have thrown at him since childhood. He even beat 100 fully armered soldier AT ONCE with his zweihander at the age of 18. At 22 with his new cursed zweihander, the Dragonslayer, he has taken on countless apostles and whole platoons on his own to get to his worst enemy, the 5th demon of Godhand and ex-leader, Griffith.

or

Cloud: our favorite FF7 angsty protagonist who has fought and beaten the likes of Sephiroth with HIS zweihander (or whatever you call the buster sword and First tsrugi).

Good fight IMO.
Personally i think Guts will butcher Cloud to small shreds of meat. Poor Tifa.

what ya'll think?
"tell me what tell me what tell me what you want
don't know why don't know why don't know why you're afraid"

~Sado

ESB -1138
Cloud loses. Overkill.

olympian
Guts. What an amazing character. As if his feats pre-armour werent enough! Pure Badass.

TricksterPriest
Cloud pwns Guts. Jk. laughing Guts was a monster before he got the black armor and mecha hand, he's almost unstoppable with them. Lana's gonna lock this one cause Guts is from an anime unfortunately. Not to mention Guts has considerably more experience in fighting, as opposed to Cloud who probably never even killed 30 people at once, let alone 100.

Sado22
true. but lana probably wouldnt do it cuz Berserk has two games on it as well. so....it is STILL alright technically speaking. also you should read the MANGA. the Berserk manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the anime.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.