Most Overused Character on this Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Who is the most overused character in battles on this forum.

Howard_Jones
Thanos in any form. Everyone wants to know who can and can't beat this guy.

xmarksthespot
Why is Hal Jordan in the poll?

bigbran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Why is Hal Jordan in the poll? Same reason as why Wolverine is in it... shifty

I haven't seen Hal get used in this place in quite a bit.

magnuslives
Originally posted by bigbran
Same reason as why Wolverine is in it... shifty

I haven't seen Hal get used in this place in quite a bit.

i think it means overall

Scoobless
Most of them are over used... as are a lost of characters who aren't on your list

ExodusCloak
It depends on the time of the year...it seems to occur in cycles...but if I had to pick a character then it'd be Wolverine...for his KMC consistency...he's usually involved in at least 4 fights on the first page.

Darth Vegas
Definitely Wolverine.

lando005
wolverine sups and batman

grey fox
Definitely Wolverine and Batman.

breeze85
Where is Juggernaut and Hulk?

Madvillain
lol forgot those two..oh well.

Grimm22
Surprisingly, Namor erm

Alfheim
Wolver ****ing rine

Mrrungo Mu
Wolverine without a doubt.His name is mentioned in EVERY single thread.If someone made a Aunt May vs Ronan the Accuser thread,then some noob would bring up his name.

Brian Oswald
Wolverine, Batman and Superman

nvrbeenwthagirl
u so forgot silver surfer and the runner omnipotent beings and the beyonder. all waaaaaaaaay over used and over powered.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
u so forgot silver surfer and the runner omnipotent beings and the beyonder. all waaaaaaaaay over used and over powered.

Evidently not a Marvel fan, are ya?

Runner and Beyonder and Surfer are all as powerful as they are because their role in the MU requires it.

Just a tad bit of info, because if you've read anything with Cosmics you'd understand that. wink

H. S. 6
Wolverine easily.

SpunkySmurph
Deadpool should be up there erm

But why is Odin...?

Just for that, I'll vote for himsmile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Evidently not a Marvel fan, are ya?

Runner and Beyonder and Surfer are all as powerful as they are because their role in the MU requires it.

Just a tad bit of info, because if you've read anything with Cosmics you'd understand that. wink

I know how powerful they are. But on these forums, they get a bit too much credit. THanks. I own at least ten thousand marvel comics. I think that would make me a fan since they are getting my money.

Howard_Jones
I know how powerful they are. But on these forums, they get a bit too much credit. THanks. I own at least ten thousand marvel comics. I think that would make me a fan since they are getting my money.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't believe that you own ten thousand marvel comics. If you did, you would understand why people have the powersets they do. The little time I've been here I can see that they only get too much credit if a DC hero is getting stomped by them. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't believe that you own ten thousand marvel comics. If you did, you would understand why people have the powersets they do. The little time I've been here I can see that they only get too much credit if a DC hero is getting stomped by them. wink

NOt really. They get too much credit when people having them stomping other marvel Characters easily. And you dont' have to believe how many comics I own. I been reading since I was ten. I"m 30 now. Collecting current titles as well as many back issues. I dont' keep up as much anymore since Marvel is ruining itself by mucking up the xmen and avengers so much and DC is almost a Superman stroke fest. But I"m still a fan.

Howard_Jones
NOt really. They get too much credit when people having them stomping other marvel Characters easily. And you dont' have to believe how many comics I own. I been reading since I was ten. I"m 30 now. Collecting current titles as well as many back issues. I dont' keep up as much anymore since Marvel is ruining itself by mucking up the xmen and avengers so much and DC is almost a Superman stroke fest. But I"m still a fan.

Yeah, I really don't believe you now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, I really don't believe you now.

Well I suppose i'm glad that my world does not turn and my sun does not rise on the predication that you believe me.

Howard_Jones
Well I suppose i'm glad that my world does not turn and my sun does not rise on the predication that you believe me.

Okay, let's see how many people believe you then. I've been here less than a week, and haven't seen an intelligent or well informed post from you yet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay, let's see how many people believe you then. I've been here less than a week, and haven't seen an intelligent or well informed post from you yet.

ANd you think I care? Your opinion is just that. URs. Just like my opinions are mine. Get lost.

King Kandy
Thanos. Blah blah Blah, Thanos can take a blast from galactus, Blah blah blah.

Howard_Jones
ANd you think I care? Your opinion is just that. URs. Just like my opinions are mine. Get lost.

Nope. big grin

RisingStorm
Thor. For the love of god that guy's freaking everywhere in these forums. It's so annoying.

Soljer
Nope. big grin

Uh-oh, don't piss the little guy off. He's already been warned several times for member bashing and swearing....one more time and he might have to leave us.

And no one would want that - his idiotic ramblings are just too entertaining.

Soljer
As far as the thread goes? I'd have to agree with the poster that said 'it comes in waves.'

We had like seven Storm vs. threads (where she happily got stomped in each one, wink ) within a day.

For the most part, it seems as if sometimes a thread with a character is made, and people reading get their own ideas, thinking "Hm...if they do X against X, I wonder what they'd do with X."

Eh, it doesn't really bother me for any character to be over used. Just means you get more practice debating for/against said character.

Howard_Jones
I heard about a Storm vs Thor thread. Who started that one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.