How does Gladiator rank in the Marvel Speedster department?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Howard_Jones
Here's the one feat that sticks out most to me.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Near-NovaExplosion.jpg

snoopdogg
I thought speedsters are generally considered characters with speed but cannot fly and that is a flight feat.

And actually that is more of a durability feat imo cause of the power the explosion created as it would have given him a nice little boost. He has no other speed feats to make it consistent.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought speedsters are generally considered characters with speed but cannot fly and that is a flight feat.

And actually that is more of a durability feat imo cause of the power the explosion created as it would have given him a nice little boost. He has no other speed feats to make it consistent.

Co-sign. Well said!

Howard_Jones
Where did it say anything about boosting his speed? Reed just assumed it was part of the star. no expression

long pig
It's a speed feat and a durability feat.

Gladiator was the one who contained the blast wasn't he?

I don't think he can do 100x lightspeed on Earth, but probably around light speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.