KMC Comic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tek888
Heysmile
i was inspired by the KMC Universe-thread, so i have started on a comic on my pc, just for funbig grin its about the members, where i have taken the charactericts of them and turned them into heroes or villainsbig grin

this is the heroes, or at least the ones i have for now

Tek888
here are the heroes i have so farbig grin

Tek888
i cant upload picturesmessed

Tek888
you can find some of the characters here:
its easy to figure out who is good and who is evilsmile
PS: Raz is god, so he is neutral
http://kmcuniverse.webbyen.dk/

Blanka
lol

NiņoAraņa
why is Paola nakie?

Tek888
come on, its a cool ideabig grin
i made juggernaut66666 a superpowered angry guy, because it matches his personality
digimark a psichic, cause he is moderator, and it just matches
paola has no powers, but is still good at martial arts (she is never on the forums, so she would be the batman of the team)
scoobless is weak, but can fly at high speeds and shoot lasers from his eyes. dunno why
the-judge fights like a sithlord and uses proxymagic to create himself a healing factor
harri has a magic cigarette with various effects
and mr. bruce is superstrong, fast and an expert in ALL martial artsbig grin

Tek888
why is wonderwoman?? thats just superlike... superheroes has something with underwear...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tek888
scoobless is weak

HA! I knew it cool

Tek888
but he can fl at high speeds and fire lasers from his eyessmile

Tek888
no one likes the idea?sad

"V"
How has no-one called it yet? confused Sock.

Tek888
what makes you think i am a sock?
i have already cleared that with bigbran, and i dont wanna start at it again, so cut it already, okay?smile

"V"
what makes you think i am a sock?
i have already cleared that with bigbran, and i dont wanna start at it again, so cut it already, okay?smile

You registered yesterday, but already have knowledge of the judge, harri and Mr.Bruce.. Which i do not reckon you would pick up in a single day of being on a forum.

And because a certain gang-banging Dane liked to draw pictures on paint.. Mainly about lions though, that picture of the judge looks mighty like a lion evil face a shaven lion at that.

Tek888
hahahabig grin i actually understands your thoughtwink its fair you thinks thatsmile i would think the samesmile but cant we all just be friends?smile when the moderators have judged me, you will see i am not a socksmile

Tek888
well, i havent got positive reviews... what can i do to make it better? other characters? better drawing? something else?

NiņoAraņa
how about Storm, can she be in it? shifty

Rewmac
Why am I not there as Superman big grin ?

I think a KMC comic with the heroes are the members would rock the comic world....We would copyright the characters and make a shit load of money.

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
You registered yesterday, but already have knowledge of the judge, harri and Mr.Bruce.. Which i do not reckon you would pick up in a single day of being on a forum.

And because a certain gang-banging Dane liked to draw pictures on paint.. Mainly about lions though, that picture of the judge looks mighty like a lion evil face a shaven lion at that.

V give the guy a chance. It can't be THAT difficult to figure out who Harri and the others are considering we all go paranoid as soon as a newb comes on .

If Teks a sock he'll be banned , if not then we'll let him go about his business 'kay .

Tek888
grey fox, i like yousmile you seem like a cool guysmile

grey fox

Thank-you

Rewmac

But he is evil shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tek888
then he can become an villain:P

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
But he is evil shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

*Snaps Rews Neck*

Me , Evil ? Hmmmm now thats a good idea !

*Goes on a killing spree*

Tek888
NinoARana, cool ideabig grin she can be a destructive godlike beingor something cause she bans so many members and dont really cares what others side of the case issmile

Rewmac
Originally posted by grey fox
*Snaps Rews Neck*

Me , Evil ? Hmmmm now thats a good idea !

*Goes on a killing spree*

See?? Told you. You have it inside you. Me as Batman can't let you do that

*Batkicks grey fox*

grey fox
See?? Told you. You have it inside you. Me as Batman can't let you do that

*Batkicks grey fox*

*Grabs Bat-kick and breaks Bat-leg*

How ya like me now !

Tek888
well, now when grey fox has breaked rewmacs leg, someone has some ides for the comic?smile

Tek888
no ideas? that was the only characters i could come on right now..

Rewmac

How ya like me now !

I was Superman faking Batkick...Speedblitz yo' ass to another galaxy...

batdude123

How ya like me now !

You can't block the bat-kick. It's unblockable. Only the Presence can block it.

The reason you THINK you blocked it is because you're in a coma from it, and your dreaming it up. smile

Rewmac
Batdude...You Batkick him and then I speedblitz him...

Tek888
batdude could be in the comics with ultrastrong legs! he can run fast, kick hard, jump very high and such! cool options!

Rewmac
And he would batkick everybody then I speedblitz everybody big grin Like a combo big grin

Tek888
rewmac, you could be like quicksilverbig grin

Rewmac
More like Superman...I'm classic along with Batdude big grin

Tek888
well, i guess its easy to find HEROES...
but what about VILLAINS?
the only perfect villains i have found is harri, judge and bruce. who else could be good enemies?

Doc Potato
'cos you're so familiar with your sock accounts... Nice way of persuading everyone you're not a sock... LOL. Socking bastard

Tek888
i have nothing to say, but i dont believe mbruce and harri is sockaccounts... and i am not neither. thats why i arent banned yet

juggernaut66666
Read this Tek888 says "i dont think thats the judge. its far to simple for his style" laughing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=431127&highlight=userid%3A104265

Rewmac
Maaaann...big grin big grin Give it to him...

Tek888
i watched the forums as television before i joined. like to see other people debate, and i also found out much about many members before i joined that way. that explains my early knowledge on the forums

juggernaut66666
i watched the forums as television before i joined. like to see other people debate, and i also found out much about many members before i joined that way. that explains my early knowledge on the forums
We will see as soon as Storm get's online evil face

Tek888
we will

Devil Lance
we will

yes
banned evil face

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
We will see as soon as Storm get's online evil face

Or Raz....

Until then : http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/funnyanimation8.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/runforhills.gif

Rewmac
Even if he is The Judge. HE hasn't done anything to make us go mad. Maybe he made up his mind and made a fresh start. But why now?? After even he does a fresh start like a normal member we hate the Judge too much to give him the chance and we don't have trust in his redemption.

Tek888
the judge has a new account on the forums, as his last post implied, but its not me. he maybe watches this and laughs while another one is blamed for socking while its him who is the socker

SpunkySmurph
Even if he is The Judge. HE hasn't done anything to make us go mad. Maybe he made up his mind and made a fresh start. But why now?? After even he does a fresh start like a normal member we hate the Judge too much to give him the chance and we don't have trust in his redemption.

But we don't even know if he's the judge yet...

Devil Lance

Doesn't Matter socking = bann he should have been a normal member the first time he came on.

Hes had his chances wink

Storm
NinoARana, cool ideabig grin she can be a destructive godlike beingor something cause she bans so many members and dont really cares what others side of the case issmile
Tell me, what' s your side of the story?

Tek888
dunno... it was a jokesmile

Tek888
you also thinks i am the-judge?sad
then give me time to explain before banning me

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Storm
Tell me, what' s your side of the story? that's kind of what i was trying to prove, thnx for bieng there at the right time Storm big grin

Tek888
i understand that this judgeguy is the reason that many new members are asked about being a sock of him. i am NOT a sock of him. but how can i prove it when i know so much about the forums after joining yesterday? well, its up to you to believe it or not, and also if i am banned or not. but i hope you make the right choice.
i know this much cause i have watched the forums for some time cause i lika to see other debate, and then i got a good knowledge on many members...

NiņoAraņa
i understand that this judgeguy is the reason that many new members are asked about being a sock of him. i am NOT a sock of him. but how can i prove it when i know so much about the forums after joining yesterday? well, its up to you to believe it or not, and also if i am banned or not. but i hope you make the right choice.
i know this much cause i have watched the forums for some time cause i lika to see other debate, and then i got a good knowledge on many members... i wish i could believe you...but judge pulled a sob-story just like that one...you're lucky it's not up to me to ban, i just hope you get the right (a million curses for this pun) judgement

Devil Lance
i know this much cause i have watched the forums for some time cause i lika to see other debate, and then i got a good knowledge on many members...
roll eyes (sarcastic)
sure

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Devil Lance
roll eyes (sarcastic)
sure

Well, I believe him.

After peing such a pain in the ass, and naming each sock 'Judge_Something" I find it harder to believe that he would try to hide, or openly asked to be checked to see if he's socking

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I believe him.

After peing such a pain in the ass, and naming each sock 'Judge_Something" I find it harder to believe that he would try to hide, or openly asked to be checked to see if he's socking
You forgot Turtltim and Turtlethomas

Devil Lance

and BigZ roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph

Good point. erm

Tek888
SpunkySmurph seems to be the only member which actually uses logic in here... there are others, but few. storm is also still doubting me, because so many of you insults me and calls me judge...
a good welcome i got

Storm
Well, I believe him.

He said his life as The-Judge would be over, that it would end permanently, and that you might debate with him on another account.

Tek888
but I am NOT that account!!!

Devil Lance

yes you are smile

Devil Lance

yes you are smile

you did the same thing you are doing now when you were Bigz

Devil Lance
oops double post

Tek888
maybe the-judge actually DID something bad when he said his last words... he ruined the forums for new members. how many new members are gonna be banned before you guys pull yourself together??
the-judge is just playing with you all! if he really wanted to start all over, then would he tell it? its impossible to be as stupid as the-judge, he was acting, and if he wanted to restart, he wouldnt be stupid enuohg to tell itmessed

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Storm
He said his life as The-Judge would be over, that it would end permanently, and that you might debate with him on another account.

Isn't there a way for the mods to officially check him?

Or, does the system that he was using before to make multi-accounts negate that? I wouldn't know

NiņoAraņa
maybe the-judge actually DID something bad when he said his last words... he ruined the forums for new members. how many new members are gonna be banned before you guys pull yourself together??
the-judge is just playing with you all! if he really wanted to start all over, then would he tell it? its impossible to be as stupid as the-judge, he was acting, and if he wanted to restart, he wouldnt be stupid enuohg to tell itmessed are you banned? no..are you bieng checked out? yes..because you seem a lil suspicious, sorry but you do....

Devil Lance
Isn't there a way for the mods to officially check him?

Or, does the system that he was using before to make multi-accounts negate that? I wouldn't know
he said he had a way to change his IP address

Scoobless
Cool ... I get laser eyes and a hooded cloak!

big grin

Rewmac
Tek clearly has the same kind of spelling.

Tek888
damn that judge! cant i contact him! he is the only one that can confirm my innocencesad even though i doubt he will

NiņoAraņa
damn that judge! cant i contact him! he is the only one that can confirm my innocencesad even though i doubt he will "you're" giving "him" too much credit, he was just some idiot with no life, trying to bother innocent folks....

Tek888
whatever he is, what i says it true. some way i can contact him?

Rewmac

Tek888
i am not banned yet??
well, i shouldnt be happy to early

MightyEInherjar
C'mon, it's damn obvious it's him. The comic is hosted on a Danish website for f*cks sake. I think everyone needs to turn their BS Detector up a tad higher...

Tek888
i dont really care what the judge was, now i care about being banned or not

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
C'mon, it's damn obvious it's him. The comic is hosted on a Danish website for f*cks sake. I think everyone needs to turn their BS Detector up a tad higher... roll eyes (sarcastic) we're giving him the benifit of the doubt....

Tek888
webbyen is a danish site, yes. its quick and easy to make a site there, so i quickly made one to post the pictures

Scoobless
I don't really care if he is The_Judge .... jsut as long as he doesn't start acting like him

Tek888
that makes think.
you guys have asked me out a lot to know if a am the judge or not, which i arent.
but now i ask YOU one thing: would the-judge continue so long to not getting banned?

i am not him, i cant just come back when i am banned like he can, and i dont wanna get banned. if you think i am the judge, then dont ban me, but instead delete my account and ban me if i ever returns.
i still enjoy to watch other people debate

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't really care if he is The_Judge .... jsut as long as he doesn't start acting like him
Actually you look funny big grinbig grin
http://kmcuniverse.webbyen.dk/

Tek888

MightyEInherjar
How do you know what the Judge's drawings look like?

Anyways, BANNED.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
How do you know what the Judge's drawings look like?

Anyways, BANNED.
Only for 1 day sad

Rewmac
I'm 100% sure know who he is. His posts were his enemies.

Storm
I received evidence that sheds light on Tek888's identity and which has been brought to Raz' attention for definite confirmation. Until then Tek888 will stay temporary banned.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.