KMC parallel dimension

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tek888
If KMC had a paralel dimension where members characterists were reflected in form of persons, which part would each member play?

-Raz: He would be god. He created the world (KMC), and can do whatever he wants with it.
-All moderators: Different gods under Raz who can do anything to anyone, except him
-Juggernaut66666: An angry drunken man on the streets, yelling at everyone
-Harri: the townidiot (dont take it serious, its just for funsmile)who irritates everyone
-Galan777: A rich snob with the ass filled with money
-bigbran: detective
-crimsonphoenix: stripper in a bar
-judge: mad dictator
-masterbruce: sensai in a dojo
-whirly: he would be a legend, a rumor. like santa claus.
-Grimm: a smart gambler of some sort

you got the ideabig grin

Tek888
this thread can actually be pretty funny if many postes

Doc Potato
laughing Very nice... for a sock. sad Socks suck! mad

juggernaut66666
Tek888: The-Judge laughing laughing

Tek888
all those people calling me a sock, please shut up till the moderators have judged me. THEN you can decide whetever or not i am him

Doc Potato
Oh... that's who he is. I haven't seen much of that bastard... been too busy getting hitched...

juggernaut66666
The question: to report or not to report n00b2

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Tek888
all those people calling me a sock, please shut up till the moderators have judged me. THEN you can decide whetever or not i am him See, I thought you said you should be "judging" people before... your last username definietyl implied that, sonny evil face

Tek888
report me if you want... others have done so without much luck already, including bigbran

juggernaut66666
report me if you want... others have done so without much luck already, including bigbran
Ok then you will get bandance

Tek888
youre a pretty mean person, i thinkmessed i am not the judge, you guys think i am the judge...
so now, we have the views from both parts. so can everybody just shut upwith that and stay on topic?

juggernaut66666
youre a pretty mean person, i thinkmessed i am not the judge, you guys think i am the judge...
so now, we have the views from both parts. so can everybody just shut upwith that and stay on topic? You act just like and the funny thing is that you even speak just like him and he was the only one who used this smiley messed You can change your username but not your personality wink
Anyway n00b3

Tek888
do i act like the-judge? shit happens

SpunkySmurph
I would be the classic crime-fighting hero that everybody else only wishes they could be. smile

Putinbot1
Bump

Badabing
All I got was that Whirly is like Santa Clause. Gimme my gifts! sneer

santdur

Galan007
One helluva necro-bump. thumb up

-Galan777: A rich snob with the ass filled with money
laughing out loud

Putinbot1

-whirly: he would be a legend, a rumor. like santa claus.

Necro bump ftw

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
All I got was that Whirly is like Santa Clause. Gimme my gifts! sneer

santdur i bring luv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.