wolverine from (aoa) vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This isnt the wolverine thats on the xmen this is the one that fought the xmen by himself and beat them, easily.

This is his powers:

Powers and Abilities:
enormous strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, and invulnerability, hyper senses, regenerative abilites, release his accelerated bio-energy into another person, heightening their strength, speed, and endurance and linking their minds to his until the energy overloads and they incinerate

this is where i got him from

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1601

Howard_Jones
Superman with ease.

Still

carver9
I just cant see superman winning this fight alone

Grimm22
Superman throws him into the sun no expression

carver9
why do everyone have to use the sun thing, lets make it a fight without throwing someone in the sun or to pluto

King_Mungi
Wolverine can't match Superman's speed or strength.

Mrrungo Mu
Superman whips his ass.

Wally West
Ice breath, frozen Wolverine.

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
This isnt the wolverine thats on the xmen this is the one that fought the xmen by himself and beat them, easily.

This is his powers:

Powers and Abilities:
enormous strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, and invulnerability, hyper senses, regenerative abilites, release his accelerated bio-energy into another person, heightening their strength, speed, and endurance and linking their minds to his until the energy overloads and they incinerate

this is where i got him from

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1601

Superman wins with ease.

darthgoober
Is this some kind of joke?

Howard_Jones
That's it.

Punch fist.

http://www.livepencil.com/images/WALLPAPERS/wallpapers-download/fist-1024.jpg

Loot

srankmissingnin
I can't tell if carver is serious or not... he is joking, right?

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
why do everyone have to use the sun thing, lets make it a fight without throwing someone in the sun or to pluto
Superman throws Wolverine into Uranus.

abhilegend
Bump.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by abhilegend
Bump.

Current AoA Wolverine is Apocalypse, he could probably beat DCnU Superman. Boom!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m436ipn4Ow1qih3ojo1_500.gif

carver9
Lol...so you are purposely doing this? Wow. Just freaking WOW.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman throws Wolverine into Uranus.

JakeTheBank
lol mean bump is mean.

The founder of the X-Men wins.

StiltmanFTW
Apocverine ftw.

psycho gundam
i have that x-men chronicles book and that wolverine was pretty beastly

Prep-Man
anyone have scans?

psycho gundam
let me find it

the cover, btw
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1012/83760-18037-105648-1-x-men-chronicles_super.jpg

carver9
He is a beast. He jumped into the entire group of Xmen and stomped them in a couple of panels. He owned both Magneto and Rogue and tanked a full fledged punch from her. I wonder why he took orders from Apocalypse and Holocaust when he was much more powerful than them.

carver9
Gambit ended up bfring him with a charged deck of cards and that was the last time he appeared in the xtitles. His entire appearance was nothing but high showings.

biensalsa
Dammit KMC language, WTF means bump? furious

Screw you guys, I already Google it. cool

Prep-Man
Oh, I already read that issue. Isn't current AOA Wolverine top tier?

psycho gundam
hard to say since we're talking about the future
the apocalypse one though is quite powerful

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by biensalsa
Dammit KMC language, WTF means bump? furious

The magic word used for the thread necromancy.

biensalsa
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The magic word used for the thread necromancy.

Thanks big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Oh, I already read that issue. Isn't current AOA Wolverine top tier?

To my knowledge he didn't have any type of association with the real Wolvy. His name was just Wolverine. If I am wrong, someone please correct me. He was nigh invulnerable, super strength, can take control of people, super speed, etc, etc...

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i have that x-men chronicles book and that wolverine was pretty beastly

He was tough.

Got taken out by Gambit in the end though. And Magneto, who's probably their most powerful member, was injured from the start and got ambushed on top of it, so didn't get the chance to fight.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
He was tough.

Got taken out by Gambit in the end though. And Magneto, who's probably their most powerful member, was injured from the start and got ambushed on top of it, so didn't get the chance to fight.

Yeah, he got stabbed in the back. Do you think Magneto would have made a difference?

cdtm
Probably, although I'm not sure how powerful this version of Magneto was...

Basically, I was out of the Xmen loop growing up and read more DC, and only bought the occasional Xmen comic out of curiosity.

And the cover was awesome on this one.

carver9
Magneto was at 50% of his power level during AOA but he was still powerful enough to rip Apocalypse in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.