rage vs cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brutacus
Rage vs Cage who would win???

I heard Rage is between 75/100 ton, but I'm not sure, even iff he's stronger than cage he lacks the skills.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Brutacus
Rage vs Cage who would win???

I heard Rage is between 75/100 ton, but I'm not sure, even iff he's stronger than cage he lacks the skills.

Rage has weird powers. his lifting strength isn't all that great, but agressive release (i.e. hitting) is more powerful than namorita, who was in the 75 ton range. in a slugfest, he's twice as strong as luke cage.

neither one has any fighting skills worth writing home about, so cage loses here.

Faceman
Rage is a class 90 in one handbook.

Grimm22
Rage?

King_Mungi
Ex-Avenger and ex-New Warrior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_%28comics%29

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Rage?

Former avenger and New Warrior.

A child possessed of a massive superhuman adult physique, Rage has tremendous superhuman strength and durability; for reasons unknown, his strength increases when he uses it in violent or aggressive ways. His speed is superhuman (enabling him to outrun an express train with ease), and his stamina, reflexes and recuperative powers are also enhanced beyond normal human levels.

Rage

Faceman
I think its safe to say Rage wins here. Not so much from a strength point of view, but for his speed advantage..

Scoobless
Rage is a beast ... but Cage has trained with Iron Fist.

Rage 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.